purus products safe from the ban?

wiseguy15

Awards
some companies supps, whether they are being banned are not, are still being discontinued. i was wondering if purus is still going to be making and selling there products? such as m14, nasty mass...etc...??

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
They are all discontinued, there is a site that has them under cost right now if you need to stock up... ;)

wiseguy15

Awards
thanks..ya looked at an old thread and just found out..i stocked up on some other products..but time to on these..i havent used purus products yet but look promising. starting a m14-e after the holidays and cant wait to..

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to it. Ya we had already discontinued production so no problem. The only one that would escape the ban is Halovar for sure and MAYBE M14E but I expect the latter to be pretty much gone soon.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Any Idea why it is banned? Honestly, I haven't heard any news of banning
purus products. :)

mildot

Awards
Any Idea why it is banned? Honestly, I haven't heard any news of banning
purus products. :)
:squint:

It is part of ongoing campaign with media and "public health" groups to say that all non FDA/DEA/Govt regulated supplements are a danger for the consumer. Congress has legislation waiting votes to place supplements under the same quality and development rules as Tylenol, Allergra, and prescription products. No offense to you, but this is covered in dozens of threads on AM and other sites.

:welcome2:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
becauase the compound in it (HDROL) wasnt part of the ban , tren, phera and bold were banned nothing else.