M14E CYCLE

J

jeremiah0079

Awards
What is the best way to run m14e for size gains, I was thinking of either 2 caps a day for a week and 3 caps for the remaining 2 weeks or should I just stick to 2 caps a day for 4 weeks? As for pct was thinking of a serm at 40,20,20 and Recycle starting week 2 or should I start the recycle the same day as the serm?Brambo please help on this one.:ponder:

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
hello, is anyone out there?
PCT looks good. I would start Recycle day 1.

As for dosing, 2 caps a day would be good if this is your first time using these compounds. When I run it, it will be at 3 caps a day.

A

alexx33

Awards
2 caps a day will yield you 90mg of m14add and 30mg of epistane which is a good dose for both.

30 days on this compound and you'll see drastic changes if your diet and training are spot on.

A

alexx33

Awards
x3, if you run a log, PM it to me, i would like to follow it.

J

jeremiah0079

Awards
No problem guys, it should pop off at the end of March as I am finishing pct from a failed superdrol cycle. Hey guys you might be able to help me here, is there something stronger than milk thistle or NAC that I can take on cycle to help with my liver? That's the reason I had to cut my last cycle short- liver pains.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
lots of Narala or ala, Liv 52, and UDCA (ursodiol) (SP?), not the stuff in liver longer but real UDCA .

J

jeremiah0079

Awards
I have heard a lot about this Liv 52, my only question is that it does not contain milk thistle, so how effective is it? Is it really better than all the other liver/ cycle supports?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard a lot about this Liv 52, my only question is that it does not contain milk thistle, so how effective is it? Is it really better than all the other liver/ cycle supports?
It is very good and probably the best along with SAM-e for liver support (plus the old standbys milk thistle and NAC). Liv 52 is actually prescription in some countries.

J

jeremiah0079

Awards
Then I will definately have to pick some up, I already have some milk thistle and NAC, thanks bro.

A

alexx33

Awards
It is very good and probably the best along with SAM-e for liver support (plus the old standbys milk thistle and NAC). Liv 52 is actually prescription in some countries.

good advice. liv. 52 is coming to the forefront of liver supports..

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Then I will definately have to pick some up, I already have some milk thistle and NAC, thanks bro.
Yo bro...know its a lil late, but you can get a few bottles of Liv52 from ebay for dirt cheap, but the shipping will take about 3wks or so, but worth it.

R

rara

Awards
Beyond-a-century sells a " Liver support formula " very cheap in bulk powder. It contains " Pirkoliv" an herb from india proven to be "much more effective than milk thistle at protecting the liver from toxins". It also contains NAC, Phosphatidal Choline, and TMG. I"ve dealt with B-a-c for over a decade and the owner Warren is extremely knowledgeable and will get on the phone with you to answer any questions if he is around. Just another option

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Or you can try Liver Juice from primordial performance...it suppose to be 4x better than most stuff out there...one bottle should last a month...worth givin it a shot!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Cycle Logs 11
fightbackhxc Supplement Auction 1
H Supplement Auction 7
D Supplements 1
G Anabolics 3