Nasty Mass

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to say i'm enjoying my bulking cycle with nasty mass very much, possibly other than back pumps during deadlifts + squats :) they go away pretty fast after the workout.

Made nice mass and strength gains, i'm pretty close to 220 now. added a little fat, but still was in size 32 waist shorts today (they were snug tho)

Stevensavage

Awards
Just wanted to say i'm enjoying my bulking cycle with nasty mass very much, possibly other than back pumps during deadlifts + squats :) they go away pretty fast after the workout.

Made nice mass and strength gains, i'm pretty close to 220 now. added a little fat, but still was in size 32 waist shorts today (they were snug tho)
How long have you been on and how much have you gained? please and thankyou

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been on roughly 3 weeks, up about 16lbs. Its started slowing down, its hard to continue forcing down enough calories to keep gains going at this point. an extra 10 lean pounds is good for 400-700 calories burned a day so I think this is pretty close to as far as i'm getting.

Thats something a lot of people forget when they do put on gains fast, the amount you need to eat to gain 3 pounds in a week at 200lbs is a lot lower than what you need to add that same 3lbs at 215.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
I've been on roughly 3 weeks, up about 16lbs. Its started slowing down, its hard to continue forcing down enough calories to keep gains going at this point. an extra 10 lean pounds is good for 400-700 calories burned a day so I think this is pretty close to as far as i'm getting.

Thats something a lot of people forget when they do put on gains fast, the amount you need to eat to gain 3 pounds in a week at 200lbs is a lot lower than what you need to add that same 3lbs at 215.
Nice nasty mass for sure.
Thanks for the review...

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established

Great results man. Keep it up.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Hey E, what dosage are you taking.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just 2 a day, on top of TRT dose of test @ 300mg/wk. but i've been on that since march. Was a noticeable difference when I started the nastymass. Still I think i've peaked, I don't think I have the stomach capacity to make it over 220. I'm thinking right now my maintenance is getting close to 4k cals and so making it much over that is difficult at best.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
just 2 a day, on top of TRT dose of test @ 300mg/wk. but i've been on that since march. Was a noticeable difference when I started the nastymass. Still I think i've peaked, I don't think I have the stomach capacity to make it over 220. I'm thinking right now my maintenance is getting close to 4k cals and so making it much over that is difficult at best.
thanks E

Stevensavage

Awards

good **** man

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
none. i'm on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) as my natural testosterone production is so low. so when I end the cycle, I just end the cycle :)

Stevensavage

Awards
none. i'm on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) as my natural testosterone production is so low. so when I end the cycle, I just end the cycle :)
whaaat thats awesome! you dont take n e thing for pct? but then again it makes total sense because your body test lvls dont need to bounce back.
do you take an AI while doing TRT?

Im considering running nasty mass since its almost been a year since my last cycle... If I do I shall log it most deff

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whaaat thats awesome! you dont take n e thing for pct? but then again it makes total sense because your body test lvls dont need to bounce back.
do you take an AI while doing TRT?

Im considering running nasty mass since its almost been a year since my last cycle... If I do I shall log it most deff
Please do log it, that would be great. Its a great bulking compound.....won't be as available in a month obviously.

Stevensavage

Awards
Please do log it, that would be great. Its a great bulking compound.....won't be as available in a month obviously.
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10) dien-17-one has some convertion to estro right or am i mistaken im just tryning to figuer if i need a low dose AI.
I think ill prolly end up running it 1 day for 4 weeks since i have never touched either compound.

rara

Awards
Curious im also on trt ( also arimidex )been on for about 8 years im just finnishing up my first prohormone cycle ( halovar ) I take 140 mg a week and rely on my own T to keep my levels optimal. so im concerned about shutdown postcycle as ive never had atrophy of the tests and would prefer to keep it like that. I know halovar is very mild but im considering m14 or epol next time. What kind of timeframe between cycles is best ?
also how did you do as far as keeping your gains without PCT ? Im a little confused what type of pct I would benif from being that im on TRT?
Any advise or experiences you have had and could share would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
Larry

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10) dien-17-one has some convertion to estro right or am i mistaken im just tryning to figuer if i need a low dose AI.
I think ill prolly end up running it 1 day for 4 weeks since i have never touched either compound.
Id definitely start at one but even two is pretty conservative on this product. As far as the product aromatizing, it is a progestin and doesn't aromatize. However, it does seem to cause some people to have the more "wet" gains (which isn't a bad thing for mass) and I think it has been theorized to be more through electrolyte balances and such. So no AI on cycle needed and probably wouldn't do much.

Easy how have your gains/look been as far as "wet" vs "dry" gains?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious im also on trt ( also arimidex )been on for about 8 years im just finnishing up my first prohormone cycle ( halovar ) I take 140 mg a week and rely on my own T to keep my levels optimal. so im concerned about shutdown postcycle as ive never had atrophy of the tests and would prefer to keep it like that. I know halovar is very mild but im considering m14 or epol next time. What kind of timeframe between cycles is best ?
also how did you do as far as keeping your gains without PCT ? Im a little confused what type of pct I would benif from being that im on TRT?
Any advise or experiences you have had and could share would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
Larry

you seem to end up with better retention of gains since you dont go through the span of time with lower test levels. I'd still keep it to at least 6-8 weeks until next cycle if not longer because your cholesterol + liver values are still changed even if test level doesn't matter.

really only pct would be liver + cholesterol specific. I dont use any cycle support on cycle, so taking milk thistle and higher fish oil and higher fiber for a few weeks after the cycle is a decent idea.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id definitely start at one but even two is pretty conservative on this product. As far as the product aromatizing, it is a progestin and doesn't aromatize. However, it does seem to cause some people to have the more "wet" gains (which isn't a bad thing for mass) and I think it has been theorized to be more through electrolyte balances and such. So no AI on cycle needed and probably wouldn't do much.

Easy how have your gains/look been as far as "wet" vs "dry" gains?
mine were only very slightly wetter than superdrol solo. Not significantly. To get a really "wet" cycle of gains from 13-ethyl product seems to require a bit higher dosing. I think it really goes well at the dose in nasty mass just to keep the superdrol from being too dry for the strength gains on cycle.