Halovar and E-Pol

marr0094

Awards
Hey guys,

Im new to anabolic minds but not new to the supplement world. Im 22 years old been training since i was 17 and currently weight 250 lbs. I want to put on weight and have tried using gaspari novedex before and had some results from that but id like to step it up. I am somewhat new to Purus Labs but did some research on halovar and e-pol and purchased them because of finding them pretty cheap. I also purchased novedex to use as a PCT. I also have ISS reserach Pro M3 protein for after workouts, taking animal pak for a multi vitamin, and gnc creadrive postworkout as well.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Im new to anabolic minds but not new to the supplement world. Im 22 years old been training since i was 17 and currently weight 250 lbs. I want to put on weight and have tried using gaspari novedex before and had some results from that but id like to step it up. I am somewhat new to Purus Labs but did some research on halovar and e-pol and purchased them because of finding them pretty cheap. I also purchased novedex to use as a PCT. I also have ISS reserach Pro M3 protein for after workouts, taking animal pak for a multi vitamin, and gnc creadrive postworkout as well.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated!
First off, I would strongly advise against taking both of those products together. If at all possible, try to find a second bottle of Halo. It is a perfect product for a first time user of designers.

Next, you need to do some more research on PCT. Novedex by Gaspari is not going to work as your PCT. There is a difference between Novedex and Nolvadex.

Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First off, I would strongly advise against taking both of those products together. If at all possible, try to find a second bottle of Halo. It is a perfect product for a first time user of designers.

Next, you need to do some more research on PCT. Novedex by Gaspari is not going to work as your PCT. There is a difference between Novedex and Nolvadex.

Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions.
100% agree with all of this.

marr0094

Awards
Ok thanks guys, I understand the gaspari product isnt going to work for PCT but could you guys recommend a brand name or something popular for this? I also canceled my E-pol purchase. Would I need a second bottle of Halovar to get any results from using the product?

marr0094

Awards
ok im having a hard time finding what I think is a SERM but here are a couple products i think might be considered a SERM After-FX PCT Therapy by Maximus Labs or Purus' Re-Cycle product work?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They are good starts but you need a real SERM. These are mostly found from research chem conpanies. Search around here on SERMs. Nolvadex or Clomid, they are not Supps

marr0094

Awards
ok guys think i found something acceptable but let me know what you think

Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL

send me a pm and ill send you a link if youd like to see where i found it