My Halovar Cycle

808Warrior

Awards
I'm starting on a Halovar cycle..this is my plan for recomp. Im lookin for strength gains..and a bit of mass..not lookin to blow up an gain 25 lbs.

I have 1 bottle of halovar
1 bottle of Purus Recycle
1 Bottle of CycleAssit
( i could not get my hands on a SERm) :(
Halovar (inSLINfied)
60 Capsules

Day 1-30: One Capsule before breakfast, one after workout

Recycle Tapering
Week 1) 2 Capsules in the morning 2 before workout
Week 2) 2 capsules in the morning 1 before workout
Week 3) 1 capsule in the morning 1 before workout
Week 4) 1 day until i run out.

When is the best time to take my cycle assist? I have been told to save it for during my PCT rather than take it on cycle.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
1 Bottle of CycleAssit
( i could not get my hands on a SERm) :( ...

...When is the best time to take my cycle assist? I have been told to save it for during my PCT rather than take it on cycle.
Are you using Cycle Assist as your only form of PCT?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Are you using Cycle Assist as your only form of PCT?
Recycle=PCT

Good luck on your cycle OP. I have heard to run this halovar a bit high and for 6 weeks.Though i would change pct if ran more than 4 weeks.

Purus Labs reps chime in?

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Recycle=PCT

Good luck on your cycle OP. I have heard to run this halovar a bit high and for 6 weeks.Though i would change pct if ran more than 4 weeks.

cool wasn't sure

808Warrior

Awards
ya the recycle is my PCT, im just not sure weather to run the Cycle assist on cycle or with the PCT?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
ya the recycle is my PCT, im just not sure weather to run the Cycle assist on cycle or with the PCT?
on cycle is what they recommend, i believe.

what do the label instructions say?

Can we get a PL rep in here?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recycle=PCT

You are doing such a great job though lol

If it is a first cycle he should have some nice decent gains with 50mg 4 weeks. I like it run 6 weeks a little higher but I know some that have gotten some good solid gains at 50. Especially 1st cycles.

If ran higher/longer though I would use a SERM though. At 4 weeks you are probably good with Recycle.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
on cycle is what they recommend, i believe.

what do the label instructions say?

Can we get a PL rep in here?
Cycle Assist is CELs product but I always run my supports both on cycle and through PCT to help keep my health in top shape. Supports help to reduce the negative actions on cycle and then in PCT help bring everything back to normal quicker than normal.

I use Cycle Support and/or Organ Shield year round.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
You are doing such a great job though lol

If it is a first cycle he should have some nice decent gains with 50mg 4 weeks. I like it run 6 weeks a little higher but I know some that have gotten some good solid gains at 50. Especially 1st cycles.

If ran higher/longer though I would use a SERM though. At 4 weeks you are probably good with Recycle.
What do you think about the cycle assist? Pct or On?

Halovar isnt that toxic nor should it drive the BP up too far, i would think??

Edit, damn you snuck it in there while i was typing.....

I run AI CS year round as well.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first run with Hdrol I had some trouble keeping BP under control, it is one of the ones that seems to raise it. My second run with Halovar I didn't have any of the same BP issues and actually came in pretty good when taken at the doctor. I have taken some more supports the second time around though (Organ Shield 2x day plus 1 scoop or CS along with extra Vitamin D, C, L-arginine 2g, and garlic.)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
My first run with Hdrol I had some trouble keeping BP under control, it is one of the ones that seems to raise it. My second run with Halovar I didn't have any of the same BP issues and actually came in pretty good when taken at the doctor. I have taken some more supports the second time around though (Organ Shield 2x day plus 1 scoop or CS along with extra Vitamin D, C, L-arginine 2g, and garlic.)
Great info.

CS works for sure, extra celery seed extract doesnt hurt as well.

C-12 by Twinlab has great reviews for BP reduction as well.

Yep, Arginine works for sure.

Maybe the OP will log the halovar cycle? With pct?

I will rep.

808Warrior

Awards
Thanks for all the advice guys.i took pics from all angles today and Im starting tomorrow, i have all the right foods, my new workout plan, and im finally back into lifting shape. as of now im planning on taking the cycle assist during PCT.

I dont have much free time, but i will try log all of it.

thanks again. this is why i come to these forums.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the advice guys.i took pics from all angles today and Im starting tomorrow, i have all the right foods, my new workout plan, and im finally back into lifting shape. as of now im planning on taking the cycle assist during PCT.

I dont have much free time, but i will try log all of it.

thanks again. this is why i come to these forums.
good luck on the run.

Im interested in the results so please post what you can.

thanks

808Warrior

Awards
Hey well its been one week on the halovar. So far strength gains are good. especially in the core lifts. chest/legs most noticable gains. Maybe need to work on the not so important lifts. In terms of mass/fat loss, i am noticing some lean mass however im not really noticing any fat loss so far, so im crossing my fingers for that. no side efffects either. i can tell the H-drol isnt as harsh as other PH"s ive taken.

so far 7/10 i hope by cleaning up my diet a little more and reorganizing my lifts i can get a lot more out of it. but overall, do not regret buying it.

i will update again in a week or so.

-808Warrior

808Warrior

Awards
hey guys...
whats your take on trying to cut down some of the fat while still getting stronger?

im gonna start lifting HEAVY and cut back on cals overall. but keep the protein intake high.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
hey guys...
whats your take on trying to cut down some of the fat while still getting stronger?

im gonna start lifting HEAVY and cut back on cals overall. but keep the protein intake high.
When on designers, I always feel it is best to eat big and focus on gaining size and strength.

Cutting fat while using a PH has never made a lot of sense to me. There is a time for cutting and a time for growing.

Eat big and eat clean and you will see the results you are looking for.

808Warrior

Awards
hey my h-drol cycle was pretty good. im on PCT now, but my strength is aawsome. especially in the bench press region. not bad for a 4 week cycle. i lost some body fat, but didnt quite make my goals in terms of physiqe. i wanna do another cycle in 2 or 3 months.. i wanna up the dosage and maybe stack it with something else..also im going to use generic nolvadex. any advice?