My Halovar Cycle

  1. New Member
    808Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.33%

    My Halovar Cycle


    I'm starting on a Halovar cycle..this is my plan for recomp. Im lookin for strength gains..and a bit of mass..not lookin to blow up an gain 25 lbs.

    I have 1 bottle of halovar
    1 bottle of Purus Recycle
    1 Bottle of CycleAssit
    ( i could not get my hands on a SERm)
    Halovar (inSLINfied)
    60 Capsules

    Day 1-30: One Capsule before breakfast, one after workout

    Recycle Tapering
    Week 1) 2 Capsules in the morning 2 before workout
    Week 2) 2 capsules in the morning 1 before workout
    Week 3) 1 capsule in the morning 1 before workout
    Week 4) 1 day until i run out.

    When is the best time to take my cycle assist? I have been told to save it for during my PCT rather than take it on cycle.

  2. Advanced Member
    Tansui's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    963
    Rep Power
    4917
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    26.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by 808Warrior View Post
    1 Bottle of CycleAssit
    ( i could not get my hands on a SERm) ...

    ...When is the best time to take my cycle assist? I have been told to save it for during my PCT rather than take it on cycle.
    Are you using Cycle Assist as your only form of PCT?
    Your fastest weight is your best weight
  3. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13734
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Tansui View Post
    Are you using Cycle Assist as your only form of PCT?
    Recycle=PCT

    Good luck on your cycle OP. I have heard to run this halovar a bit high and for 6 weeks.Though i would change pct if ran more than 4 weeks.

    Purus Labs reps chime in?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Tansui's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    963
    Rep Power
    4917
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    26.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Recycle=PCT

    Good luck on your cycle OP. I have heard to run this halovar a bit high and for 6 weeks.Though i would change pct if ran more than 4 weeks.

    Purus Labs reps chime in?
    cool wasn't sure
    Your fastest weight is your best weight
  5. New Member
    808Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.33%

    ya the recycle is my PCT, im just not sure weather to run the Cycle assist on cycle or with the PCT?
  6. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13734
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 808Warrior View Post
    ya the recycle is my PCT, im just not sure weather to run the Cycle assist on cycle or with the PCT?
    on cycle is what they recommend, i believe.

    what do the label instructions say?

    Can we get a PL rep in here?
  7. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,902
    Rep Power
    1475611
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Recycle=PCT

    Good luck on your cycle OP. I have heard to run this halovar a bit high and for 6 weeks.Though i would change pct if ran more than 4 weeks.

    Purus Labs reps chime in?
    You are doing such a great job though lol

    If it is a first cycle he should have some nice decent gains with 50mg 4 weeks. I like it run 6 weeks a little higher but I know some that have gotten some good solid gains at 50. Especially 1st cycles.

    If ran higher/longer though I would use a SERM though. At 4 weeks you are probably good with Recycle.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  8. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,902
    Rep Power
    1475611
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 808Warrior View Post
    ya the recycle is my PCT, im just not sure weather to run the Cycle assist on cycle or with the PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    on cycle is what they recommend, i believe.

    what do the label instructions say?

    Can we get a PL rep in here?
    Cycle Assist is CELs product but I always run my supports both on cycle and through PCT to help keep my health in top shape. Supports help to reduce the negative actions on cycle and then in PCT help bring everything back to normal quicker than normal.

    I use Cycle Support and/or Organ Shield year round.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  9. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13734
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    You are doing such a great job though lol

    If it is a first cycle he should have some nice decent gains with 50mg 4 weeks. I like it run 6 weeks a little higher but I know some that have gotten some good solid gains at 50. Especially 1st cycles.

    If ran higher/longer though I would use a SERM though. At 4 weeks you are probably good with Recycle.
    What do you think about the cycle assist? Pct or On?

    Halovar isnt that toxic nor should it drive the BP up too far, i would think??


    Edit, damn you snuck it in there while i was typing.....

    I run AI CS year round as well.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,902
    Rep Power
    1475611
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    My first run with Hdrol I had some trouble keeping BP under control, it is one of the ones that seems to raise it. My second run with Halovar I didn't have any of the same BP issues and actually came in pretty good when taken at the doctor. I have taken some more supports the second time around though (Organ Shield 2x day plus 1 scoop or CS along with extra Vitamin D, C, L-arginine 2g, and garlic.)
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  11. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13734
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    My first run with Hdrol I had some trouble keeping BP under control, it is one of the ones that seems to raise it. My second run with Halovar I didn't have any of the same BP issues and actually came in pretty good when taken at the doctor. I have taken some more supports the second time around though (Organ Shield 2x day plus 1 scoop or CS along with extra Vitamin D, C, L-arginine 2g, and garlic.)
    Great info.

    CS works for sure, extra celery seed extract doesnt hurt as well.

    C-12 by Twinlab has great reviews for BP reduction as well.

    Yep, Arginine works for sure.



    Maybe the OP will log the halovar cycle? With pct?

    I will rep.
  12. New Member
    808Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.33%

    Thanks for all the advice guys.i took pics from all angles today and Im starting tomorrow, i have all the right foods, my new workout plan, and im finally back into lifting shape. as of now im planning on taking the cycle assist during PCT.

    I dont have much free time, but i will try log all of it.

    thanks again. this is why i come to these forums.
  13. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13734
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 808Warrior View Post
    Thanks for all the advice guys.i took pics from all angles today and Im starting tomorrow, i have all the right foods, my new workout plan, and im finally back into lifting shape. as of now im planning on taking the cycle assist during PCT.

    I dont have much free time, but i will try log all of it.

    thanks again. this is why i come to these forums.
    good luck on the run.

    Im interested in the results so please post what you can.

    thanks
  14. New Member
    blueboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    231
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    good luck on the run.

    Im interested in the results so please post what you can.

    thanks
    X2.
  15. New Member
    808Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.33%

    Hey well its been one week on the halovar. So far strength gains are good. especially in the core lifts. chest/legs most noticable gains. Maybe need to work on the not so important lifts. In terms of mass/fat loss, i am noticing some lean mass however im not really noticing any fat loss so far, so im crossing my fingers for that. no side efffects either. i can tell the H-drol isnt as harsh as other PH"s ive taken.

    so far 7/10 i hope by cleaning up my diet a little more and reorganizing my lifts i can get a lot more out of it. but overall, do not regret buying it.

    i will update again in a week or so.

    -808Warrior
  16. New Member
    808Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.33%

    hey guys...
    whats your take on trying to cut down some of the fat while still getting stronger?

    im gonna start lifting HEAVY and cut back on cals overall. but keep the protein intake high.
  17. New Member
    blueboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    231
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by 808Warrior View Post
    hey guys...
    whats your take on trying to cut down some of the fat while still getting stronger?

    im gonna start lifting HEAVY and cut back on cals overall. but keep the protein intake high.
    When on designers, I always feel it is best to eat big and focus on gaining size and strength.

    Cutting fat while using a PH has never made a lot of sense to me. There is a time for cutting and a time for growing.

    Eat big and eat clean and you will see the results you are looking for.
  18. New Member
    rush808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    203
    Rep Power
    174
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    49.68%

    Smile


    update??
  19. New Member
    808Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.33%

    hey my h-drol cycle was pretty good. im on PCT now, but my strength is aawsome. especially in the bench press region. not bad for a 4 week cycle. i lost some body fat, but didnt quite make my goals in terms of physiqe. i wanna do another cycle in 2 or 3 months.. i wanna up the dosage and maybe stack it with something else..also im going to use generic nolvadex. any advice?
  20. New Member
    haithem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    76.17%

    how was your eating? sleep? gains?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Halovar Cycle
    By rflans43 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 01:57 PM
  2. First cycle using Halovar
    By lickmahballs in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 06:19 PM
  3. Second Halovar Cycle
    By cdon24 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 10:21 AM
  4. Halovar Cycle Help
    By rflans43 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 07:02 PM
  5. Halovar - Cycle, etc..
    By Rhapathy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 11:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in