Halovar Cycle

thegreat23

Awards
I am going to log my Halovar cycle. Today is my first day. I took my first dose along with breakfast and my second one will be post workout with a high glycemic shake. I will log my results and any other effects I feel.

thegreat23

Awards
First workout was back. I had a pretty good pump going, a little better than usual. I felt fine but nothing yet. I am sure it takes a couple days to really get going. The workout was as follows:
Barbell Row
135 x 15
155 x 12
165 x 10
185 s 6
Dumbell Rows
80 x 12
85 x 10
90 x 8
95 x 6
Pullups
Lat Pulldown
130 x 10
140 x 10
150 x 8
Shrugs
225 x 12
225 x 10
275 x 6
Machine rows but not quite sure how those plates were weighted.
I guess I should put out my current max in my lifts so I can know gains
Bench- 255
Squat- 315
Deadlift- 330

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
First workout was back. I had a pretty good pump going, a little better than usual. I felt fine but nothing yet. I am sure it takes a couple days to really get going. The workout was as follows:
Barbell Row
135 x 15
155 x 12
165 x 10
185 s 6
Dumbell Rows
80 x 12
85 x 10
90 x 8
95 x 6
Pullups
Lat Pulldown
130 x 10
140 x 10
150 x 8
Shrugs
225 x 12
225 x 10
275 x 6
Machine rows but not quite sure how those plates were weighted.
I guess I should put out my current max in my lifts so I can know gains
Bench- 255
Squat- 315
Deadlift- 330
What day do you do deads?

thegreat23

Awards
I do deads on back days usually but I did legs the day before pretty heavy so not this workout.

thegreat23

Awards
I guess I will give a little more information as i should have done that at the start. I am dosing it at 25 mgs twice a day. This is my first pro hormone cycle so I am not going to dose too high. My support supplements are Fish Oil, Milk Thistle, Grape Seed Extract, a product called Olio from biorthym which contains fish oil, vitamin e, olive oil and cla. Also am taking mega men vitamins and NAC. Post cycle I am debating between Androbolix, Recycle, Resversatrol or Novedex. I will post my chest day results as well as the legs workout I had this morning when I get a chance a little later.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PCTs should be figured out before you start but thats ok. How long is your cycle going to be?

thegreat23

Awards
My cycle is going to be thirty days. I work at a GNC so an OTC PCT would be easily available so I thought an extra 30 days of research/opinions couldn't hurt.
Yesterdays Chest
Bench
135 x 10 (warmup)
185 x 10
225 x 3
225 x 3
225 x 2
185 x 6
Incline (Have not inclined in three months due to shoulder pain)
135 x 10
135 x 8
135 x 6
Iso Lateral sitting incline machine
140 x 12
190 x 8
190 x 6
Iso bench machine
Three sets of 140 x 10
Decline
Three sets of 155 x 10

Legs (todays workout)
Squats
135 x 10 (warmup)
225 x 10
225 x 8
265 x 4
265 x 4
Free weight leg press
180 x 12
270 x 10
300 x 8
300 x 8
Lunges
three sets of 10 lunges each legs with 40 pound dumbells
Calf raises 5 x 20 with 185 on smith machine standing on a stool

No apparent strength gains as of yet. Slight endurance gains with a good pump. Can start to see a "hardening affect" as im looking more vascular than usual. Slight acne on my face. I should also mention that since off creatine five days ago i weighed 187 down from 190 with no strength loss. Testicles feel like they are pulsing occasionally? not sure why. So far so good and im excited for the next coming weeks! Please comment any suggestions for PCT, Workouts, or similar experiences

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The pulsing testicles is probably just placebo or random haha don't worry there.
You running 30 day 50mgs a day? If so I am more lenient with going OTC PCT, even though not a huge fan of it. Halovar is pretty mild so it slowly creeps up on you. More pumps, tighter feeling, strength increases every week, lean gains. I am a big fan of it personally.

Work out looks pretty good. I would just stick with what works best for you and the Halo will just enhance that.

thegreat23

Awards
Arms Day today. Not going to post my whole workout but I feel great!! I really feel the hardening and the endurance. Abs are starting to pop out and I havent done much ab work? Its awesome. Got up extra reps I usually wouldnt. Usually after a week off creatine my lifts go down and I have to gain back to where I was and then surpass. Looks like I wont be losing strength. Surprised from Day 3 I can feel it. Small pimples are poppping up and im trying to control them. Tea tree oil works best for me with the Pro Activ refining mask.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Arms Day today. Not going to post my whole workout but I feel great!! I really feel the hardening and the endurance. Abs are starting to pop out and I havent done much ab work? Its awesome. Got up extra reps I usually wouldnt. Usually after a week off creatine my lifts go down and I have to gain back to where I was and then surpass. Looks like I wont be losing strength. Surprised from Day 3 I can feel it. Small pimples are poppping up and im trying to control them. Tea tree oil works best for me with the Pro Activ refining mask.
Keep up the good work.

thegreat23

Awards
Need help! The gains have been awesome. Strength went up great. Did a really cool workout called "cluster 5x5". You take 90 percent of your max on bench and put it up once than rack. Wait ten seconds and do it agian. 5 reps= 1 set and you do 5. I was doing 225 nooo problem. Endurance is great. My tone is lookin awesome. BUTT an A typical mole was found on my chest the next day and surgery had to be done so they told me not to lift until monday. So Tuesday-Monday. What do I do? I think I can do legs and probably tris and bis. But other than that no lifting. Do i stop taking it? Do i continue to take it even with only lifting arms and possibly some legs? Please let me know when you guys read this. Enjoy Thanksgiving!! MY favorite cheat day ever

thegreat23

Awards
Week 2, It was an A typical mole on my chest that was potentially cancerous. I can't do chest or back because it will rip open. I can do arms and legs. Not even shoulders. I think I get it out Monday. I went ahead and took it today but friday-monday do i take it?

thegreat23

Awards
They are not sure. Results come back in three days. They said most likely not cancerous though and that they are common. I guess I am going to take it. Havent lifted Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and it is disapointing because results were starting. Going to pick it up hard Monday. Arms today then Legs Sunday and see what i can do when I get these stitches out

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
They are not sure. Results come back in three days. They said most likely not cancerous though and that they are common. I guess I am going to take it. Havent lifted Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and it is disapointing because results were starting. Going to pick it up hard Monday. Arms today then Legs Sunday and see what i can do when I get these stitches out
Thoughts are with you bro. I can imagine this must be a scary time for you.

thegreat23

Awards
The cells behind the mole came back fine. Big relief there. Lifted legs today. Remember me getting 265 for 4 on squats? I was gettin 8-10 for two sets. Decided I wanted to do 275 for 4. Did 7. On back yesterday i was rowing 185 for 8-12 on all 4 of my sets. huge difference from two weeks ago.This stuff is kickin in! Also noteable tone difference. Ppl have been askin. I dont want to say to take something too quick because the purpose of this log is inform after a whole cycle but man this stuff is awesome! I would think about getting some for anyone who wants nice strength tone and clean mass size. I cant wait to see what ill be doing and look like in 30 days. Also the purus reps are the best i have encountered in all of my supplement experiementing. Blue Boy and Grambo seem to really care and I see them helping all over this site so thats also a plus of taking a Purus product. I will continue the updates

thegreat23

Awards
I might be getting my stitches out today so chest day is coming. I am excited because I feel a new PR coming soon. All my other lifts are going great. When I lift i never feel tired or the burn. I stop when the weight wont go up anymore but never do i feel fatique. It is a weird feeling because you dont know when you are gonna stop. Ppl keep coming up to me and cant believe I added size and looking way more toned. This is the best recomp product I have ever used. I will post my chest results so its not all just me talking about the product and I can actually prove my results.

thegreat23

Awards
New PR!! 335 x 4 on Deadlift. Feelin good. Weighed in at 194. That is up seven pounds. Feel lean also. I am loving that. Stitches are out so going for a PR on bench today!!

thegreat23

Awards
New bench PR!! 265 up for 1 after i did 225 for six 235 6 235 4 255 2 then 265. I am thinking i would have got more if i just went for it fresh. A little over a week of my Halovar left and I plan on making the most of it. It is the best feeling going into lifts and not knowing how heavy you can go because what was heavy before now feels light. No sides except me pee was really golden so I added another liter of water to my daily intake and one more milk thistle and im fine. Going to do more abs now too because i have only done abs twice this cycle yet my abs are poppin?!! its awesome. My friend is taking hdrol along with me and is not getting my same results. Goes to show you the quality of Purus labs!

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
New PR!! 335 x 4 on Deadlift. Feelin good. Weighed in at 194. That is up seven pounds. Feel lean also. I am loving that. Stitches are out so going for a PR on bench today!!
Great work man

thegreat23

Awards
Final Review- Weighed in at 195 + 8 of what i was at. I also look leaner which is awesome. Total recomp of my body so my eight pounds looks even bigger.
Strength: Bench up 20 pound
Deadlift: Did my old max for 5 reps.
Squat- + 30 pounds.
Did not see any sides. This was a great month. I have never took something that yielded results even similar to this. I feel great. I would reccomend taking this product to anyone that wants strength, size and cuts. The results are unreal. This is considering also that i took a 50 mg dose and i know many people who take 100.Purus labs is now the top of my companies. Big thanks to Grambo and Blue boy. Another plus of taking a purus product was knowledgeable reps like them who were willing to help and were extremely supportive. I def reccomend taking Halovar and I would also trust their other products.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Final Review- Weighed in at 195 + 8 of what i was at. I also look leaner which is awesome. Total recomp of my body so my eight pounds looks even bigger.
Strength: Bench up 20 pound
Deadlift: Did my old max for 5 reps.
Squat- + 30 pounds.
Did not see any sides. This was a great month. I have never took something that yielded results even similar to this. I feel great. I would reccomend taking this product to anyone that wants strength, size and cuts. The results are unreal. This is considering also that i took a 50 mg dose and i know many people who take 100.Purus labs is now the top of my companies. Big thanks to Grambo and Blue boy. Another plus of taking a purus product was knowledgeable reps like them who were willing to help and were extremely supportive. I def reccomend taking Halovar and I would also trust their other products.
Dosage was 50mg ED for the entire cycle?

Cliffs on the PCT again?

thegreat23

Awards
PCT- Androbolix
Triple Spectrum Tribulus Stack 1710mg

..........Protodioscine 224mg

..........Saponins 788mg

4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trione (6-OXO) 300mg

6,7-dyhydroxybergomottin (DHB) 200mg
Yes i dosed 50mg the whole cycle.