Nasty Mass

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.5%

Question Nasty Mass

Im looking to run stack featuring nasty mass with another one of the products from Purus labs...whats the best product to stack that with to get the most overall benefit? Thanks

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by IronWorks View Post
    Im looking to run stack featuring nasty mass with another one of the products from Purus labs...whats the best product to stack that with to get the most overall benefit? Thanks
    It is already stacked. There is no reason to stack a third anabolic compound in a cycle of Nasty Mass. We made these PHs specifically for people who wanted stacks but with the convenience of one cap to take. Nasty mass is also already very potent on its own.

What is your PH experience?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.5%

Honestly None Im looking for advice on products pretty much everything from the start, besides taking a pre-workout:Jacked by USP labs animal paks and ZMA I havent taken anything else or been on a cycle...So i ll take whatever advice i can get thanks
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Honestly None Im looking for advice on products pretty much everything from the start, besides taking a pre-workout:Jacked by USP labs animal paks and ZMA I havent taken anything else or been on a cycle...So i ll take whatever advice i can get thanks
    Sure I would be glad to help you. Nasty Mass is not a beginner steroid at all.

What is your age and training experience?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.5%

Thanks I appreciate the help! I am 21 years old and have been working out for about a year now, I lift 4-5 times a week generally 2-2.5 hours at a time.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Thanks I appreciate the help! I am 21 years old and have been working out for about a year now, I lift 4-5 times a week generally 2-2.5 hours at a time.
    That is actually a long ass time to be at the gym, you doing cardio with that?

Anyway, a year is actually pretty soon in a lifting career to start using steroids. Id really focus on different training methods and nutrition. That being said if you were looking to run something you should go with Halovar.

Single compound, very mild on sides and easy recovery. Id run it 6 weeks 50-75mg. And use Organ Shield during cycle and PCT, with Recycle in PCT. I would suggest looking into a SERM to stack with Recycle for best possible PCT.

Feel free to search this board and look around for information as well.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.82%

With only one year of training experience and a 6+ foot frame I certainly would not even think about using any type of steroid as of yet. Train hard and eat big for another year or two, there is alot more potential mass to be packed on to your frame naturally before you start using orals. At this point you should be dedicating yourself to eating and hard training rather than relying on a steroid.

All of that being said, you need to use the research tool a great deal more before you do decide to start your first steroidal cycle. There are a lot of things you should make yourself familiar with before you jump into the PH world.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    That is actually a long ass time to be at the gym, you doing cardio with that?

Anyway, a year is actually pretty soon in a lifting career to start using steroids. Id really focus on different training methods and nutrition. That being said if you were looking to run something you should go with Halovar.

Single compound, very mild on sides and easy recovery. Id run it 6 weeks 50-75mg. And use Organ Shield during cycle and PCT, with Recycle in PCT. I would suggest looking into a SERM to stack with Recycle for best possible PCT.

Feel free to search this board and look around for information as well.
    Agreed all the way on this one.

Shorten those workouts down and start adding some size.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.5%

Thanks for the advice much appreciated and Im getting about 30 min of cardio in so ill shorten that up and start eating more.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nasty Mass
    By fightbackhxc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 07:24 AM
  2. NASTY MASS REVIEW!!!!
    By hondizzle420 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 12:15 PM
  3. Can i still get nasty mass?
    By Ricky5145 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 17