Halovar CYCLE

1. Halovar CYCLE

I have just joined this site because I am starting my first pro-hormone cycle and the information here made it easy to research before jumping in. I am waiting for my Halovar in the mail and when I get it I will be giving results/feedback. I will be taking Organ Shield, GNC triples strength fish oil, extra milk thistle and grape seed extract on top. I also have dandelion root but am not sure if I will use that. PCT I plan on recycle or Novedex but debating getting Nolva. Most have said that OTCs work fine with Halovar.

2. Quote Originally Posted by thegreat23 View Post
    I have just joined this site because I am starting my first pro-hormone cycle and the information here made it easy to research before jumping in. I am waiting for my Halovar in the mail and when I get it I will be giving results/feedback. I will be taking Organ Shield, GNC triples strength fish oil, extra milk thistle and grape seed extract on top. I also have dandelion root but am not sure if I will use that. PCT I plan on recycle or Novedex but debating getting Nolva. Most have said that OTCs work fine with Halovar.
    I am guessing your question is about your PCT???

Nolva is always the safest route....

3. Yeah I was going to try and get some Nolva. My friend took Recycle which I have and was fine. I currently have Recycle, Novedex, P6 and Androbolix to choose from. I guess better safe than sorry though....
    •   

4. Agreed nothing beats good old fashioned SERM PCT..... also unless your friend had some blood work its hard to say he was fine, you know? Recycle is a great addition to PCT though. Can't wait to use mine.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

5. nolva 20mg ED weeks 1-2
    10mg ED Weeks 3-4
    Run the Recycle as directed
    Enjoy your new lean mass.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

6. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    nolva 20mg ED weeks 1-2
    10mg ED Weeks 3-4
    Run the Recycle as directed
    Enjoy your new lean mass.
    Smart man^^^^

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Halovar Cycle
    By rflans43 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 12:57 PM
  2. First cycle using Halovar