epol cycle

pires33

Awards
I order e-pol and nasty mass and just got them in the mail. I just finished my PCT of hardcore test after a cycle of Tren and am planning to run a cycle of either nasty mass or epol in about a month. Tren worked well for me, put on about 10 pounds of soild muscle and still have all my gains. I plan on just running the 2 pills a day and was wondering if i could get away with just running recycle as a PCT or is Nolva is a must. The Purus Labs reps seem to always have an answer for these questions so i figured i might as well ask. Which one would be better to cycle first?

heres my stats cuz im figuring you'll ask anyways

not to sure on my bodyfat but i can tell you its not much, im pretty active

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I order e-pol and nasty mass and just got them in the mail. I just finished my PCT of hardcore test after a cycle of Tren and am planning to run a cycle of either nasty mass or epol in about a month. Tren worked well for me, put on about 10 pounds of soild muscle and still have all my gains. I plan on just running the 2 pills a day and was wondering if i could get away with just running recycle as a PCT or is Nolva is a must. The Purus Labs reps seem to always have an answer for these questions so i figured i might as well ask. Which one would be better to cycle first?

For best results, please take longer than a month off before beginning your next cycle.....

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
cycle length + PCT+ 1month = rule of thumb for recovery. In the meantime check out some t911 to boost your test and make good gains.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cycle length + PCT+ 1month = rule of thumb for recovery. In the meantime check out some t911 to boost your test and make good gains.

Don't Pimp in m area :twak:

Lol just playing. Been meaning to try that out at some point

Time off is important thing that gets looked over more often than it does, it becomes addictive to get back on.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1. Neither of those I would run without a SERM. SERM + Recycle FTW in PCT.

2. Either one can be used first. You just used Tren so you know how that effects you so I may just go with the Epol. Also I would start with 1 pill at first and then raise it if needed. 15mg of SD is a good dose and can bring good results IMO.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
As for the PCT question, I always use a SERM. They're cheap - why wouldn't you use one?

pires33

Awards
Thanks for the answers guys. I meant to put 2 months instead of 1 whoops. I do miss that invincible feeling in the gym am really looking foward to my epol cycle.

another question you can all connect the dots on for me is what supplements to take during the cycle? and i dont mean liver sheild, which is another Purus Labs product i have already, or supplements like milk thistle, but as in pre-workouts, shakes, or post workouts. Im looking to really hit this cycle hard and want to make sure i can maximize it. Thanks guys