Muscle Marinade

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a preworkout supp, can not wait to see what is in it, heard from people its different than most, so we shall see.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
any ingredients or spoilers?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Few quick notes on the product:

*It is a new Pre-workout product
* 8+ Months of R & D with a major University went into the product.

* Research looked at real human studies when deciding on ingredients. If there are no good human studies the ingredient did not make it into the product.
* The amount in servings include FULL DOSAGES that were used in the studies.
* There will be one brand new ingredient that no one else has and that is to backed up by blood work.
* Some actives will be double what is on the market with most mainstream products.
* One of the flavors will be cotton candy :D

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Is it an NO product? Stim? Define SOON? Presale at an incredible giveaway price????? (Have to try).:eek:uttahere:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it an NO product? Stim? Define SOON? Presale at an incredible giveaway price????? (Have to try).:eek:uttahere:
Not sure exactly what category, if any it will be placed into. It is all about ingredients that are effective!

I know everything is finalized except the flavor. As soon as that is nailed down this will be coming. I should have a label to post up soon.

I am not part of the marketing/sales team but as soon as I know about that part will let you guys know.
I have actually given just about all the info I personally have for the most part. I can't play all my cards:13:

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
...So, you put this on steak or what? ;)

Sounds cool, I can always appreciate generously dosed products. :thumbsup:
-Generously dosed
-Research driven and formulated
-backed up by Science
-from a company you can trust

What more can you ask for?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
interested in this for sure! can't wait, specially since you have the actual user dose. not for instance 50 servings per bottle, but use 4 servings per w/o.

can't wait to see a product writeup.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
interested in this for sure! can't wait, specially since you have the actual user dose. not for instance 50 servings per bottle, but use 4 servings per w/o.

can't wait to see a product writeup.
You will be VERY HAPPY when you see it.

This has me excited, not only from a rep standpoint, but from a consumer standpoint as well.....

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing what this turns out to be. I have had the pleasure of trying several excellent pre-workout mixes but the taste, even if not horrible, was enough that over time drinking it down became a chore.

So a flavor of Cotton Candy would be nice as long as it isn't an extreme cotton candy borderline hydrochloric acid :p

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing what this turns out to be. I have had the pleasure of trying several excellent pre-workout mixes but the taste, even if not horrible, was enough that over time drinking it down became a chore.

So a flavor of Cotton Candy would be nice as long as it isn't an extreme cotton candy borderline hydrochloric acid :p
I don't think drinking this will be a chore.....

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
but will we want to drink it because not only from what it gives us but because the taste is that great?

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
I used a dose of ONLY the slim portion of the formula and was very impressed for sure.
It did last a little longer than i wanted it to though. I workout at 6pm and had trouble sleeping at 10pm. I'll be using MM an hour before workouts for sure.

I'll add that i hope you like the tingles as well. :D

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
How will this compare to iForce Maximize? Just curious as Maximize looks like a solid product that I was wanting to try. Maybe I will wait..... :)

littlrook

Awards
so it has BA and a good stim. maybe 1,3 dimeth with some caffeine?

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
so it has BA and a good stim. maybe 1,3 dimeth with some caffeine?
A bit more than that, it's been in research for almost a year now. Nothing will compare in ingreds. per serving or effects.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait a month? ;)

There will be giveaways as soon as it is ready for sure. Finishing touches are being put on it right now.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
Will it be fairly priced?
There will be a brake down on our fairly priced product and most of the other big named under dosed products.

The Dr's white sheet will be released soon. It will be a very interesting read...

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
There will be a brake down on our fairly priced product and most of the other big named under dosed products.

The Dr's white sheet will be released soon. It will be a very interesting read...
I am looking forward to seeing this....

littlrook

Awards
i can wait a few weeks, it sounds like it should be released towards the end of my pct which would workout nicely.