Muscle Marinade

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Muscle Marinade


    Coming soon.........

    Name:  Purus Muscle Marinade jug rendering.jpg
Views: 1264
Size:  29.6 KB
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net


  2. Looks like a preworkout supp, can not wait to see what is in it, heard from people its different than most, so we shall see.
    doing my own thang!
    •   
       


  3. any ingredients or spoilers?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  4. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    any ingredients or spoilers?
    Hmmmmmmm should I.....

    I will give some information that I can share later tonight.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  5. Few quick notes on the product:

    *It is a new Pre-workout product
    * 8+ Months of R & D with a major University went into the product.

    * Research looked at real human studies when deciding on ingredients. If there are no good human studies the ingredient did not make it into the product.
    * The amount in servings include FULL DOSAGES that were used in the studies.
    * There will be one brand new ingredient that no one else has and that is to backed up by blood work.
    * Some actives will be double what is on the market with most mainstream products.
    * One of the flavors will be cotton candy
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Is it an NO product? Stim? Define SOON? Presale at an incredible giveaway price????? (Have to try).

  7. Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    Is it an NO product? Stim? Define SOON? Presale at an incredible giveaway price????? (Have to try).
    Not sure exactly what category, if any it will be placed into. It is all about ingredients that are effective!

    I know everything is finalized except the flavor. As soon as that is nailed down this will be coming. I should have a label to post up soon.

    I am not part of the marketing/sales team but as soon as I know about that part will let you guys know.
    I have actually given just about all the info I personally have for the most part. I can't play all my cards
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  8. ...So, you put this on steak or what?

    Sounds cool, I can always appreciate generously dosed products.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    ...So, you put this on steak or what?

    Sounds cool, I can always appreciate generously dosed products.
    -Generously dosed
    -Research driven and formulated
    -backed up by Science
    -from a company you can trust

    What more can you ask for?

  10. January 1, 2010

    The field of pre-workout changes.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    January 1, 2010

    The field of pre-workout changes.
    subd 4 sure

  12. interested in this for sure! can't wait, specially since you have the actual user dose. not for instance 50 servings per bottle, but use 4 servings per w/o.

    can't wait to see a product writeup.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    interested in this for sure! can't wait, specially since you have the actual user dose. not for instance 50 servings per bottle, but use 4 servings per w/o.

    can't wait to see a product writeup.
    You will be VERY HAPPY when you see it.

    This has me excited, not only from a rep standpoint, but from a consumer standpoint as well.....

  14. Looking forward to seeing what this turns out to be. I have had the pleasure of trying several excellent pre-workout mixes but the taste, even if not horrible, was enough that over time drinking it down became a chore.

    So a flavor of Cotton Candy would be nice as long as it isn't an extreme cotton candy borderline hydrochloric acid :P

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Looking forward to seeing what this turns out to be. I have had the pleasure of trying several excellent pre-workout mixes but the taste, even if not horrible, was enough that over time drinking it down became a chore.

    So a flavor of Cotton Candy would be nice as long as it isn't an extreme cotton candy borderline hydrochloric acid :P
    I don't think drinking this will be a chore.....

  16. but will we want to drink it because not only from what it gives us but because the taste is that great?

  17. Both lol

    I can't wait to get my hands on some.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Both lol

    I can't wait to get my hands on some.
    x1000000

  19. this has my interest. is there a price range

  20. I used a dose of ONLY the slim portion of the formula and was very impressed for sure.
    It did last a little longer than i wanted it to though. I workout at 6pm and had trouble sleeping at 10pm. I'll be using MM an hour before workouts for sure.


    I'll add that i hope you like the tingles as well.

  21. How will this compare to iForce Maximize? Just curious as Maximize looks like a solid product that I was wanting to try. Maybe I will wait.....

  22. so it has BA and a good stim. maybe 1,3 dimeth with some caffeine?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by littlrook View Post
    so it has BA and a good stim. maybe 1,3 dimeth with some caffeine?
    A bit more than that, it's been in research for almost a year now. Nothing will compare in ingreds. per serving or effects.

  24. any chance of a presale or beta testing.......

  25. Can't wait a month?

    There will be giveaways as soon as it is ready for sure. Finishing touches are being put on it right now.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Muscle Marinade
    By nws in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 05:26 PM
  2. PURUS Muscle Marinade Testers NOW!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 10:08 PM
  3. Muscle Marinade/ Truth About PreWOs
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 08:49 PM
  4. Who wants to log Muscle Marinade?
    By blueboy22 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 07:43 PM
  5. Muscle Marinade gets an A+
    By alexx33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 06:19 PM
Log in
Log in