Purus and PH Discontinuation

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, Purus has NOT been raided by the FDA. Yet at least. We have word that many other companies have, some have not posted up yet so...
We have decided to take a proactive approach and not a reactive one so all Purus Pros will be discontinued after this last big shipment to distributors.

There should be enough going out to last ~2 months or so to get our products in the consumers hands before it is all gone. And gives us a chance to transition.

It was good while it lasted. We have many new supplements in the works what we are very excited about. These include a pre-workout, post-workout, diet product, and some others. Some of these have been in research for over a year now. So Purus is not going anywhere!

As always you can expect a great product from our line, there will be no prop blends as well.

Thanks everyone!

clsosa

Awards
I noticed something was up when i looked for some more product...I'm glad i got in on some Recycle and Organ Shield from mass nutrition before it was gone...

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure organ shield will be staying right grambo?
also can you list some sites, or shoot me a pm where the last of the stock will be sold? thanks.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure organ shield will be staying right grambo?
also can you list some sites, or shoot me a pm where the last of the stock will be sold? thanks.
Organ Shield and Recycle should be here to stay guys. Recycle is great on it's own as a product.

Can't list sites but I will find out and see what I can do

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Organ Shield and Recycle should be here to stay guys. Recycle is great on it's own as a product.

Can't list sites but I will find out and see what I can do
Yes. Those products will be here to stay. As for the others, after the next run, when they are gone......they are gone.

clsosa

Awards
Yes. Those products will be here to stay. As for the others, after the next run, when they are gone......they are gone.
I'm glad they are here to stay. I really believe Organ Shield helped me out alot. Any suggestions on some other good products until Purus Labs comes back stong and hard?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad they are here to stay. I really believe Organ Shield helped me out alot. Any suggestions on some other good products until Purus Labs comes back stong and hard?
As far as what PHs? Because we are obviously not out of the game just yet.....and when we go a good amount will be gone out there.

clsosa

Awards
As far as what PHs? Because we are obviously not out of the game just yet.....and when we go a good amount will be gone out there.
Yes a PH.. I have 2 more weeks on my M-14E then I will start on my PCT with Recycle. And like i said i will always use Organ Shield. Could Recycle be used along with a PH or should it be used for PCT or maybe a stand alone product?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First off, Purus has NOT been raided by the FDA. Yet at least. We have word that many other companies have, some have not posted up yet so...
We have decided to take a proactive approach and not a reactive one so all Purus Pros will be discontinued after this last big shipment to distributors.

There should be enough going out to last ~2 months or so to get our products in the consumers hands before it is all gone. And gives us a chance to transition.

It was good while it lasted. We have many new supplements in the works what we are very excited about. These include a pre-workout, post-workout, diet product, and some others. Some of these have been in research for over a year now. So Purus is not going anywhere!

As always you can expect a great product from our line, there will be no prop blends as well.

Thanks everyone!
good to hear.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up a few M14E for a rainy day. :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
picked up some e-pol and nasty mass.

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
I have plenty of all of it. Just shoot me an e-mail and we can hook it up. ALL PURUS products I have and have plenty of them. I only sell the best stuff and have been pushing their products for quite a while. Like I said hit me up and i will get you what you need at a great price too. Of course my regulars are buying as fast as they can so I don't know HOW long we will have it.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
I have plenty of all of it. Just shoot me an e-mail and we can hook it up. ALL PURUS products I have and have plenty of them. I only sell the best stuff and have been pushing their products for quite a while. Like I said hit me up and i will get you what you need at a great price too. Of course my regulars are buying as fast as they can so I don't know HOW long we will have it.
When you run out hit me up, I have plenty as well. :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i want some halovar lol