Nutraplanet Liquidation...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sure you have all seen what is going on with the PH market with BB.com running into trouble this weekend and Washington having meetings on the scary "secret steroids"

Nutraplanet has decided to take the safe road of prevention over reaction. If you have been eyeing Purus products now is the time to snag some! Those prices are dirt cheap and I may even grab one or two!

P.S The PH scare/ban does not have Purus worried in the least as far as long term commitment to quality sports supplement products and have several things in the works.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
This is refreshing to hear. Why is it that PURUS is not scared?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got several items; price was too good to pass up.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Iron Lungz appreciate the purchase, those are sick prices. I have a good stash so of things that I slowly put together so I am not jumping on the stocking up sales yet......plus I am now broke from the Olympia lol

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is refreshing to hear. Why is it that PURUS is not scared?
We always knew this was a possibility so we made high quality Prohormones to help get the company off the ground and get recognized. This is a strategy just about every large company used back in the day. We will continue to sell them until there is an actual ban or a desist order put out.

We have put a lot of money from the sales into R&D for new non-hormonal products that we are really excited about. Specifically a science backed preworkout product that we have been researchign and testing ingredients for at a University for about a year now. I believe a fat burner is in the works as well........not to mention things I can't discuss ;)

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
well e-pol and nasty mass are gone.....a couple hours ago they were in stock and ready to ship!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish i had picked p E-pol.butttt... I have a decent amount for now!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I would have jumped on some more Purus products but just wasn't the case. I have a lot more than I can hope to take to be honest.

Can't wait to try my M14-E. E-pol looked a little unbalanced for my tastes but I am sure it kicks ass. Looked at Halovar but decided to go with H-drol since I had just a plain old clone.

Keep up the good work Purus and pump out some more quality products.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate it man. We strive for high quality and research on all products.
Our PH line is not gone for good but will be after the next large run.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
purchased some, and I dont doubt that Purus will continue to come out with great products.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established