Nasty Mass Questions Thread

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since the M14-E thread is getting a lot of people asking questions about other products I decided to make some other threads.

Need info on Nasty Mass?
Post up and the reps will get after it ASAP.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

13-ethyl-3-methoxy -gona-2, 5(10) dien-17-one 25 mg
17a-Methyl -etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol 10 mg

In SLINsified Proprietary Insulin Mimetic
250.5 mg
Fenugreek seed (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum) (Seed)
ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid)
Cinnamon bark extract (Cinnamonum Verum)
Chromium Picolinate

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'll start with a simple question (great idea on this thread, BTW :D )

What's the recommended daily dosage and cycle length? I know people like to bump the dose by a cap or so, and add a week as well....( even though it says 2 a day for no more than 30 days)

These mixed compounds have me rethinking the way things should be done compared to other single compound goodies...

Thank-you!!

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I'll start with a simple question (great idea on this thread, BTW :D )

What's the recommended daily dosage and cycle length? I know people like to bump the dose by a cap or so, and add a week as well....( even though it says 2 a day for no more than 30 days)

These mixed compounds have me rethinking the way things should be done compared to other single compound goodies...

Thank-you!!
I would go no more than 2 caps for 4 weeks.

doc1988

Awards
Purus labs seems to have everything going for them. Everytime I make up my mind I see a new product by them.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
Purus labs seems to have everything going for them. Everytime I make up my mind I see a new product by them.
Thanks man, good luck with that m14e stack. We have a pre-workout coming out soon as well. :cool:

Th3jacked01

Awards
I have seen on numerous sites the "Purus Mass Stack" for sale which consists of epol nasty mass and recycle. I have both products on hand but im pretty sure that stack would be a big no-no. Is there any way to stack these two products maybe like the halovar m14 stack posted on the bottles? I am thinking no but would love to hear what everyone else thinks.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have seen on numerous sites the "Purus Mass Stack" for sale which consists of epol nasty mass and recycle. I have both products on hand but im pretty sure that stack would be a big no-no. Is there any way to stack these two products maybe like the halovar m14 stack posted on the bottles? I am thinking no but would love to hear what everyone else thinks.
Sure buddy, they sale that as a pack just for you to get savings on the product not to actually be stacked together. Four oral compounds is definitely something to shy away from. They amazing products on their own and would run them separately in two different cycles.

I am not a hug fan of the Halovar/M14E bridge on the bottles personally but that can be done. This of Epol and Nasty Mass would not be suggested.

Thanks for the question and doing a little research before using products. I love to see that with consumers. :cheers:
Anything else let me know!

69ChargerRT

Awards
I Just started taking nasty mass along with Organ shield.Im in the Gym six days a week... on the off day should i still take the Nasty Mass?
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I Just started taking nasty mass along with Organ shield.Im in the Gym six days a week... on the off day should i still take the Nasty Mass?
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Yes..... you take them everyday for a cycle. You want to keep the hormone levels in the body equal as you recover and workout.

How old are you?
First cycle?
What is your PCT?

69ChargerRT

Awards
Im 21... yes this is my first cycle... and im gonna take Novadex XT and Hypertest for my PCT.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im 21... yes this is my first cycle... and im gonna take Novadex XT and Hypertest for my PCT.
Yea Novadex
That PCT is not adequate for Nasty Mass.
you have things confused with PCT products it looks like:

Nolvadex = SERM, not a supplement

Novodex XT = ATD which is an AI.

You really need a SERM for this PCT. I usually combine my SERM with something like Recycle, Bio Forge or PCS.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heres a question - where can I pick up a couple bottles cheap? :D

hondizzle420

Awards
how come nobody has a log on this stuff yet? i want to make sure ive got everything lined up before i start this cycle.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how come nobody has a log on this stuff yet? i want to make sure ive got everything lined up before i start this cycle.
Well, we just got here to AM :) and have actually stopped production on all our prohormones (was a large final batch though). I am sure there are some logs somehwere.....I will see if we can scrounge some up.

Purus has mostly been in free standing stores the last few years and only very recently begun really hitting the boards and expanding marketing online.

hondizzle420

Awards
i guess im just gonna have to take charge and log it first. i think i have most of my support supps lined up. i just wish i had somebody elses logs to compare.

ufc55

Awards
i got halovar and nasty mass can i stack them both together?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hondizzle appreciate the logging it. It's proven compounds so you can kinda know what to expect.

UFC55: I wouldn't. Nasty Mass is already two PH stacked and powerful ones at that. Save Halovar for another cycle and run it at a higher dose.

hondizzle420

Awards
aight.
heres kind of a prelim of what im gonna do:
nastymass
formestane
cycle assist
organ sheild
recycle
nolva/clomid
orange triad

plus this is gonna be a filthy dirty bulk. eat, lift, sleep.

yaya123

Awards
Could someone please PM me, where to get epol? thanx

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I know phera is the 10mg compound.... What's the other compound thats in it?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, geez, what was I thinking

anyhow the other is max lmg :D

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
lol maybe you were thinking of e-pol.. [:.

Excuse my ignorance, but whats max lmg? Never heard of it?..
It was popular by ALRI a while back and another popular product was X-Mass. It's a mass gainer. It's only $28.99 right now as well, which is cheaper than cost.
Here is the write up for Nasty Mass...

The latest PURUS LABS pioneering formulation, Nasty Mass comes from the insane combination of (13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10) dien-17-one), a non-methylated and highly orally active anabolic and (17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol), a potent derivative of testosterone with both high anabolic and high androgenic properties. Real world results display crazy strength and mass gains unparalleled by any other œpro-anabolic stack on the market.

WARNING: If you are nearing a contest, or fear all forms of estrogen conversion, Nasty Mass„ is NOT for you. NASTY MASS is for people looking to put on the most size in the shortest amount of time possible?period! Users must realize that aromatizable compounds yield the greatest muscle mass and that some estrogen in the body is a good thing. Brace yourself for what I™m about to say? Some estrogen is anabolic! Estrogen increases cell volumization and therefore protein synthesis, increases IGF-1 and Growth Hormone levels, and too little estrogen kills sex drive. Simply put, Nasty Mass„ will give you the size, strength, mass and sheer bulk necessary to take your physique to the next level (or shirt size!).

InSLINsified„ Proprietary Insulin Mimetic and Potentiation Complex

In an effort to elevate and differentiate our products the new PURUS LABS„ products have been InSLINsified. Quite simply, we wanted to be the first to include œpro-insulin ingredients in conjunction with œpro-anabolic products. It is insulin, not testosterone, not growth hormone that reins king of all the body's anabolic hormones. From nutrient repartitioning, increased glycogen storage, increased protein synthesis, to muscle cell volumization, the anabolic effects of insulin cannot be overlooked. This is precisely why we have chosen to include our InSLINsified matrix, consisting of only research proven insulin potentiators and mimetics, in all our œpro-anabolic products at no additional cost to you. InSLINsifie consists of chromium picolinate, cinnamon bark extract, fenugreek, and ALA (alpha lipolic acid), all of which have medical research warranting their inclusion in our matrix.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys recommend your stacked products to be run for 4 weeks or 6 weeks?

rubicon12

Awards
Hello...I have been reading through information I find on this site and others about preparing for my first PH cycle.

I am 24 years old

I became aware of the upcoming ban on many of these products, so I happened to purchase nasty mass and organ shield...I have basic knowledge on pct's and serms

My main question is: I only plan on running 1 cycle of a PH and since this is my first, is nasty mass too strong for me....should my first cycle be like halovar or epol, or is it okay to run nasty mass as my first?

anything special I should know for being my first cycle and using nasty mass?

I plan to start it around february but I picked it up now before they became really hard to find

~THANKS

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You plan on running one cycle ever? PH/DS/AAS are like Pringles my good friend lol

Nasty Mass is not a beginner cycle. You should really consider doing Halovar first. It is one of the best first timer cycles. Nasty Mass is strong and is a stack.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, to really optimize with nasty mass, you need to be able to seriously pound down food, and have a workout routine that does max damage. I'd wager I got better overall mass gains from nasty mass than anything else i've used. a bit of slop and water weight with it, but it puts a serious strain on tendons and joints between weight gain and strength gains.

rubicon12

Awards
great information so far...exactly what i am looking for....I have no problem eating mass amounts of food and my workouts are in line for what they should be.....

So it seems nasty mass will be a little too intense for my first ph cycle....i can do a run of halovar as my entry into the ph world and save the nasty mass for a later cycle

with halovar being a less powerful ph, is there still the need for a powerful serm/pct or would something simpler like recycle, arimatest, novadex suffice?

any suggestions are very welcome...this is all new to me and I am trying to soak up as much information as possible

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halovar will still shut you down pretty good and I always recommend a SERM on it as well along with Recycle. Be feeling great in PCT!

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tips and information Grambo. I will try this product next
month.

Bjustin2023

Awards
Anyone know where to get some nasty mass pm me please

oze

oze

Awards
Is it worthwhile to run this at 2 caps per day for 4 weeks? Or how about 1 cap first week, the 2 caps next 4 weeks, making it a 5 week cycle out of 1 bottle?

Reason I ask is because I have 3 bottles, 2 I plan on selling, and 1 for myself.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe two caps a day for 4 weeks would be a very good cycle. One a day is probably a little low for most people. Good luck with the cycle!