E-Pol Questions thread

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.34%

I have decided to keep my one and only bottle of E-Pol till this fall/winter. Is there something I should do to keep it 'fresh' since I have already opened it?

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Just keep it in a cool dark place and you'll be good to go brotha.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Just keep it in a cool dark place and you'll be good to go brotha.
    Will do. Thanks.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.09%

Day 23 Well trying to give a good honest review of epol as I go. Should have done a full Log. As I havent seen any posted here. Anyways Im stuck on 187.6 pounds ! Yes 4 of the last 6 workout days I was Exactly 187.6 today I was 186.4 I know a pound or two can fluctuate with sodium/water retention but I just found it amusing that 4 times I peaked at the exact same weight. All I can say is I feel that Im not growing I can see and feel a pound on my body. My heaviest ever was with halovar 188.8 and Ive hit 187 four or five times doing natty bulks. Guess its a sticking point but hey weights not everything strength and BF% are also important. So anyway its day 23 and I havent gained any size or weight since day 12. However strength is improving steadily Im DC training and my strength gains are easily double what they normally are and they continue to come. My muscles are larger and fuller than they have ever been. My post workout pumps were MUCH better with Halovar BUT im walking around with a better pump day to day with epol. Im getting some aggression now but had more with halovar mild night sweats continue energy is up and Libido is at least average. However im on TRT so it might be different if I wasnt. Im gonna go to day 28 and Ill post up MY final stats/review and Ill post my starting/ ending weights from my log book.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.09%

PCT Question
    Comming off 28 day epol
    Im planning on using Tamaxofin 20/20/10/10, recycle, as well as continuing liver juice (pp) and other liver supports ive been using. I really like Divanex to help free up test also. Now my TRT includes test cyp, A-dex 1mg eod, and HCG 250mg 2x per week. My question is should I still run the tamoxifin to gaurd against gyno ( my nipps are sore and ive got tiny pebbles right now) even though I dont need it to restart my test production ? I was planning on it due to this componds reputation, and I know this question might be better on the TRT or PCT board but im curious what those who have used epol would suggest.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.91%

Quote Originally Posted by rara View Post
    PCT Question
    Comming off 28 day epol
    Im planning on using Tamaxofin 20/20/10/10, recycle, as well as continuing liver juice (pp) and other liver supports ive been using. I really like Divanex to help free up test also. Now my TRT includes test cyp, A-dex 1mg eod, and HCG 250mg 2x per week. My question is should I still run the tamoxifin to gaurd against gyno ( my nipps are sore and ive got tiny pebbles right now) even though I dont need it to restart my test production ? I was planning on it due to this componds reputation, and I know this question might be better on the TRT or PCT board but im curious what those who have used epol would suggest.
    Wish I could help but I don't have any base of knowledge about TRT.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.06%

Would E-pol be good for a pulse cycle.I was going to pulse SD in a few months but from looking at it this may be a better option.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Nope.... Haha Tren is not a good pulse drug. I don't like pulsing personally however Epol is not a good choice for that purpose.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  322 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by TANTRUM View Post
    I just got done with a bottle of m14-e ( 3 pills a day) and seen some really lean gains(10 lbs) I'm 33 yrs old and have been working out for many years.. I 'm not sure what serm is and where can i get it??? I plan on starting this cycle monday and hope i don't get alot of water gain from this .. Any info will help me out seeing i've never taking e-pol

Thank you
    Tantrum
    WOW!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.33%

I will be running a Halovar/Epol cycle bridged 6 weeks. The log will be updated daily, it wont be that extensive just a nice basic log.

Halovar and epol together in the 4th week.

Took forever to get the SERM I wanted originally

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 01:44 PM
  2. Halovar Questions Thread
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 06:08 PM
  3. Recycle Questions Thread
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 11:41 PM