E-Pol Questions thread

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User

Quick question, I am getting ready to start my cycle of epol, I have never done a PH but I have done real HGH. I was wondering is it ok to do 1 pill for the first week then jump to 2 pills for the next 4 weeks. I have all my liver care in place, I am worried about my PCT. The place I got it from the guy told me that I would be fine to take the TZ3 stack by sci-fit as my PCT is this going to help me out at all or was it a waste of my time to by teh TZ3. Thanks guys.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jb21 View Post
    Quick question, I am getting ready to start my cycle of epol, I have never done a PH but I have done real HGH. I was wondering is it ok to do 1 pill for the first week then jump to 2 pills for the next 4 weeks. I have all my liver care in place, I am worried about my PCT. The place I got it from the guy told me that I would be fine to take the TZ3 stack by sci-fit as my PCT is this going to help me out at all or was it a waste of my time to by teh TZ3. Thanks guys.
    Waste of your time. You need a SERM for this particular PH.

Id start at one pill and stay there for my first cycle honestly.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Waste of your time. You need a SERM for this particular PH.

Id start at one pill and stay there for my first cycle honestly.

Listen to Big G...he know's a thing or two. If this is in fact your first experience with PH/DS, one is plenty. That will be a great starting point and should yield some very noticeable gains, leaving you with room to increase the does next time. Always use the lowest dose possible that yields results.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Should I have letro on hand for e-pol? I know tren has been know to cause gyno. I plan to use torem as my serm
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

It's really up to you. Won't hurt. Epol has a low dose so it's less likely anything could creep up. People usually use some prolactin type supps for tren.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Cool, I'll probably get some 1-Carboxy & p5p just in case.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    Good call.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

p5p dosed at about 200mg everyday will be good.

vitex dosed at about 2,000mg everyday.

that's how i control prolactin support when on a cycle of tren. but as grambo stated above, the tren dose in epol isn't very high so prolactin sides might not even come out on this cycle. especially if you run epol at just one cap everyday.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by alexx33 View Post
    p5p dosed at about 200mg everyday will be good.

vitex dosed at about 2,000mg everyday.

that's how i control prolactin support when on a cycle of tren. but as grambo stated above, the tren dose in epol isn't very high so prolactin sides might not even come out on this cycle. especially if you run epol at just one cap everyday.
    I plan to take 2 a day. If that makes any difference. Still its only 60mgs
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

I plan to take 2 a day. If that makes any difference. Still its only 60mgs

60mg is a decent dose but i don't think you should big prolactin issues arise from that level.

personally, i don't see sides with tren until 100mg but remember everyone is different. have a great cycle and let me know how it goes.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by alexx33 View Post
    60mg is a decent dose but i don't think you should big prolactin issues arise from that level.

personally, i don't see sides with tren until 100mg but remember everyone is different. have a great cycle and let me know how it goes.
    Im actually takin halovar right night, but I dont like it at all. Im going to start my third week that will finish my bottle & I dont want to open the other. Can I just bridge it to a two week epol cycle?
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

3 weeks is early on Halovar. What's you dosing and why you hating it?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

3 weeks is early on Halovar. What's you dosing and why you hating it?
    I'm at 75mgs. I've gained weight but I feel that I could have got that naturally. I just feel likes its too weak of a steroid. I'll still see if I feel better after this 3rd week but if not could you recommend a good way to bridge this?
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Most see the strength gains in 3-4 along with lean size gains. It doesn't blow yo up like some others so it really depends on goals. Did you start at 50 or been at 75? I think 50 is almost a waste.

Whats your diet like? jw (like goals and simple macros)
    How much weight so far?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Most see the strength gains in 3-4 along with lean size gains. It doesn't blow yo up like some others so it really depends on goals. Did you start at 50 or been at 75? I think 50 is almost a waste.

Whats your diet like? jw (like goals and simple macros)
    How much weight so far?
    3500+ cals. I've gained about 5lbs.
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Stats?
    Macro break down?

Not trying to like question you to death just getting a better idea if the situation ha
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Stats?
    Macro break down?

Not trying to like question you to death just getting a better idea if the situation ha
    lol.
    stats 6'0 181 9%
    Macros are 300carbs 300protein 130fats
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

bump

183lb with slight strength gains. 8lb gain but I doubt its much muscle.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

So I have about 3 days left on Havoc and some epol kind of fell in my lap. Its only 20 pills a buddy had left over and was gonna toss for some reason. I Started to think about bridging 2 weeks of epol on havoc, 1 pill a day for two weeks(only using 14). I know ive heard most people run sdrol first and then harden with havoc and giving the knowledge i have now thats what i would of done. Despite maybe not being the most preferred way, anyone see any problems with this?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RCL86 View Post
    So I have about 3 days left on Havoc and some epol kind of fell in my lap. Its only 20 pills a buddy had left over and was gonna toss for some reason. I Started to think about bridging 2 weeks of epol on havoc, 1 pill a day for two weeks(only using 14). I know ive heard most people run sdrol first and then harden with havoc and giving the knowledge i have now thats what i would of done. Despite maybe not being the most preferred way, anyone see any problems with this?
    What have you been dosing it at?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.

As long as you keep dosing the same, I see no problem.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kookahdoo View Post
    As long as you keep dosing the same, I see no problem.
    Hey, sorry it took so long to write back, my internet has been less than cooperative. Ive been dosing epi 30mg ED, i figured if i kept the dosing low on the epol (1 pill) it shouldnt be too taxing...
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RCL86 View Post
    Hey, sorry it took so long to write back, my internet has been less than cooperative. Ive been dosing epi 30mg ED, i figured if i kept the dosing low on the epol (1 pill) it shouldnt be too taxing...
    Let us know how it goes....
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kookahdoo View Post
    Let us know how it goes....
    will do man
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.

Anyone have any thoughts on this cycle? I'm two weeks into 19-nor. Starting e-pol today. Running Organ Shield as well.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidII View Post
    Anyone have any thoughts on this cycle? I'm two weeks into 19-nor. Starting e-pol today. Running Organ Shield as well.
    E-pol already has Tren in it. If you do add it, I wouldn't run the e-pol more than 3 weeks. And make sure you have a kick ass PCT.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  200 lbs.

I just got done with my halovar cycle at 50/50/50/75/75 and came off with Recycle/inhibit-E. Everything was great during my cycle when i got off my STR was great but i got some sensitivity in my nipples and they got a tad bigger not really bad its really unnoticable unless i point it out but they did get puffy. I bought some E-pol a while ago and was going to take it this summer but know that i had a small reaction from halovar i kindof questioning my decision to do e-pol. With that said if i did do it i would do nolva/recycle for pct this time but i dont know if the nolva would protect me from getting worse if i tryed again... Do you think the nolva/recycle would be sure fire for protection or do u think i should just sell my e-pol?
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dman2006 View Post
    I just got done with my halovar cycle at 50/50/50/75/75 and came off with Recycle/inhibit-E. Everything was great during my cycle when i got off my STR was great but i got some sensitivity in my nipples and they got a tad bigger not really bad its really unnoticable unless i point it out but they did get puffy. I bought some E-pol a while ago and was going to take it this summer but know that i had a small reaction from halovar i kindof questioning my decision to do e-pol. With that said if i did do it i would do nolva/recycle for pct this time but i dont know if the nolva would protect me from getting worse if i tryed again... Do you think the nolva/recycle would be sure fire for protection or do u think i should just sell my e-pol?
    i was just about to ask this same question...
  29. Registered User

A sure fire to protection against gyno flare ups is letrozole, but I feel that may be to much especially if your new to those meds. Try arimidex at .5 to1mg every other day. If you can't get these meds rum p5p on cycle it's really good and protecting against flare ups. Ive ran tren at 125mg and superdrol at 30mg and never bad a problem. I Pct with clomid and recovered quick
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

but should i try to fix the nip problem first? or run this cycle(LAST CYCLE EVER!) with all the bases covered?
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hondizzle420 View Post
    but should i try to fix the nip problem first? or run this cycle(LAST CYCLE EVER!) with all the bases covered?
    I would fix the nip problem first personally.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

but how should i go about this? r/c letro? i dont know if i want to trust r/c's anymore since i think thats what put me in this hole.
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Letro and nolva. Up to you if you want to use RC. Most top tier ones are legit.

Also for those running Epol or Tren it's best to run clomid in post cycle.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Im 10 days into purus labs epol which is 15mg sd / 30 mg tren per cap. its my 3rd ph. Halovar and epi were my other 2. I ran 1 tab for 5 days now im taking 1 and a half. Im 40 yo been lifting for 20 years with some time off in between. My results are so disapointing im wondering if I should scrap the epol and finish with 3 weeks of halovar or something else? I gained 13 pounds on a 6 week halovar run @ 50/50/50/75/75/75. day 10 on epol im up 3 lbs very minimal strength increases and felling more bloated then pumped, strangely my libido is way up?. Im DC training and my diet is tight, better than it was when i ran halovar. Im just not feeling it ??
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rara View Post
    Im 10 days into purus labs epol which is 15mg sd / 30 mg tren per cap. its my 3rd ph. Halovar and epi were my other 2. I ran 1 tab for 5 days now im taking 1 and a half. Im 40 yo been lifting for 20 years with some time off in between. My results are so disapointing im wondering if I should scrap the epol and finish with 3 weeks of halovar or something else? I gained 13 pounds on a 6 week halovar run @ 50/50/50/75/75/75. day 10 on epol im up 3 lbs very minimal strength increases and felling more bloated then pumped, strangely my libido is way up?. Im DC training and my diet is tight, better than it was when i ran halovar. Im just not feeling it ??
    That really makes no sense at all because you are dealing with two pretty intense compounds.

I would stick it out until the end....
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Yeah I was up two more pounds today but compared to halovar Its disapointing. Im not getting back pumps at all. with halovar they were so intense I had to pull over twice while driving home from the gym, not saying I want backpumps but I really FELT it working my pumps were skin bursting. I guess some compounds work better for different people. I have zero aggression, average pumps and at best my strength increases could be compared to prime. now ive been DC training for 14 weeks ( with a 2 week cruise ) and have been making very good consistient strength gains all along so maybe im hitting the wall.I also started this cycle comming off a bulking cycle where as I started halovar after a cutting cycle. I plan on going 4 weeks so Ill update at the end and maybe in between if anything remarkable occurs. Right now im just glad I stockpilled the Halovar.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.

Yeah I was up two more pounds today but compared to halovar Its disapointing. Im not getting back pumps at all. with halovar they were so intense I had to pull over twice while driving home from the gym, not saying I want backpumps but I really FELT it working my pumps were skin bursting. I guess some compounds work better for different people. I have zero aggression, average pumps and at best my strength increases could be compared to prime. now ive been DC training for 14 weeks ( with a 2 week cruise ) and have been making very good consistient strength gains all along so maybe im hitting the wall.I also started this cycle comming off a bulking cycle where as I started halovar after a cutting cycle. I plan on going 4 weeks so Ill update at the end and maybe in between if anything remarkable occurs. Right now im just glad I stockpilled the Halovar.
    I'm also quite pleased with my Halovar cycle. I do have a bottle of E-Pol, but i'm probably going to sell it to a co worker. I also stocked up on the Halovar. Just bought a few more today as well.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

day 14 up 6 lbs strength increases were better but not great. Interested to see how this week goes. If I level off Ill be quite disapointed. Maybe the strength increases are taking a little longer than I expected to kick in. If i can get 3 more pounds this week Ill take it with a smile. Appetite was way up today so thats a good sign.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

day 14 up 6 lbs strength increases were better but not great. Interested to see how this week goes. If I level off Ill be quite disapointed. Maybe the strength increases are taking a little longer than I expected to kick in. If i can get 3 more pounds this week Ill take it with a smile. Appetite was way up today so thats a good sign.
    Was halo your first cycle?
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboy22 View Post
    Was halo your first cycle?
    Yes and I know what you are going to say and I will already agree with you. Ive always heard nothing like your first.lol well just came from gym was actually down a pound however strength was really up.+ 40 pounds in leg press,+ 15 lbs + 1 rep on SLDL, +4 reps on wide bar standing curl etc. And damm ive even upped cals a bit but weights not comming...... just so much hype about SD I expected more mass but everyone is different.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 11:44 AM
  2. Halovar Questions Thread
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 04:08 PM
  3. Recycle Questions Thread
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 09:41 PM