What Purus products have you used.....

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
We would like to hear what product/products from Purus you have used in the past and your thoughts about those products that you have used. Nothing too in-depth if you don't want it to be, just the product and a mini-review of it.......

At least one poster (and maybe more) will be receiving a Purus product out of my personal stash.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I just bought a LOT of your products but am waiting a while(too close to last cycle), however, I asked a friend to have his Dr look at your Organ Shield and he recommended that he try it. He has Hep C and Dr thought it would be a good thing to try. He is trying to gain weight so he is healthy enough to start a treatment that actually eliminates Hep C but it is a gruelling process, similar to chemo and he needs to get stronger but cannot take anything that may damage his liver further.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ Strong endorsement and smart doctor, I like that. With Purus being "new" on the web forums it's going to take a little to get things going, but in about 6 months with some giveaways and such we should be right on track.
Can't wait to get my personal stash going (got some EQ250 and Halovar already I bought a while back).

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I just bought a LOT of your products but am waiting a while(too close to last cycle), however, I asked a friend to have his Dr look at your Organ Shield and he recommended that he try it. He has Hep C and Dr thought it would be a good thing to try. He is trying to gain weight so he is healthy enough to start a treatment that actually eliminates Hep C but it is a gruelling process, similar to chemo and he needs to get stronger but cannot take anything that may damage his liver further.
Very nice

SSD21

Awards
blueboy,

I have been running Organ Shield and m14-e for 3 weeks now, which I threw in on the second phase of an Epi run that lasted 2 weeks. I dosed the two products at:

1: 3 m14-e, 2 Formex, Organ Shield
2: 2 m14-e, 2 CEL Epi, 2 Formex, Organ Shield
3: 3 m14-e, 2 Formex, Organ Shield
4: 2 m14-e, 2 CEL Epi, 2 Formex, Organ Shield
etc.
etc.
( continued in that order for 3 weeks, 3 days )

I have experienced GREAT gains in strength, which was my priority.

I kept my diet fairly light (~3000 cal/ day) and very clean, as I did not wish to gain weight, but drop body fat and gain lean muscle. Mission accomplished.

Additionally, I have not experienced any adverse effects. I would attribute much of this to Organ Shield, as I have experienced issues in the past with other, comparable support supps.

Along with a SERM and Organ Shield, I have ReCycle on deck for my PCT. I have heard nothing but great things and am expecting nothing but great things.

I am thoroughly impressed with your products. I am actually looking FORWARD to beginning my PCT here in a few days in order to see if I can be further impressed by ReCycle.

Finally, Grambo has been a wealth of knowledge to me personally, and, from what I can see, to many others at AM.com. He sincerely goes out of his way to help guys out. No matter what brand is in question. Great representative.

Keep up the stellar work, Purus Labs.

jsl

Awards
I took the Recycle after wasting my money on Decavol. I was hoping to get similar results to the real compound, but got nothing. I also had some old 1-ad pills left so I took the rest of that bottle, starting 1.5 weeks later. Only took these for a total of 3 weeks (63 Decavol pills total/ 3 x's a day) as I wasn't noticing anything and didn't see the point of spending any more money or time on it. I've taken plenty of supplements and my body always responds within the first two weeks. I liked the ingredients in Recycle and decided to try it out. Been on it for close to two weeks and it seems to be a good product. I bought the Organ Shield at the same time, also seems like a good product. I have some other bottles to go through firtst, but I really want to try the m-14e. When I do I'll be trying the Recycle again.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
blueboy,

I have been running Organ Shield and m14-e for 3 weeks now, which I threw in on the second phase of an Epi run that lasted 2 weeks. I dosed the two products at:

1: 3 m14-e, 2 Formex, Organ Shield
2: 2 m14-e, 2 CEL Epi, 2 Formex, Organ Shield
3: 3 m14-e, 2 Formex, Organ Shield
4: 2 m14-e, 2 CEL Epi, 2 Formex, Organ Shield
etc.
etc.
( continued in that order for 3 weeks, 3 days )

I have experienced GREAT gains in strength, which was my priority.

I kept my diet fairly light (~3000 cal/ day) and very clean, as I did not wish to gain weight, but drop body fat and gain lean muscle. Mission accomplished.

Additionally, I have not experienced any adverse effects. I would attribute much of this to Organ Shield, as I have experienced issues in the past with other, comparable support supps.

Along with a SERM and Organ Shield, I have ReCycle on deck for my PCT. I have heard nothing but great things and am expecting nothing but great things.

I am thoroughly impressed with your products. I am actually looking FORWARD to beginning my PCT here in a few days in order to see if I can be further impressed by ReCycle.

Finally, Grambo has been a wealth of knowledge to me personally, and, from what I can see, to many others at AM.com. He sincerely goes out of his way to help guys out. No matter what brand is in question. Great representative.

Keep up the stellar work, Purus Labs.
Excellent post. Thank you.

SSD21

Awards
I will update my PCT status in this thread; to include any adverse effects, strength fluctuations, body composition changes, and my thoughts on ReCycle.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
I will update my PCT status in this thread; to include any adverse effects, strength fluctuations, body composition changes, and my thoughts on ReCycle.
Sounds good, what was your cycle again?

SSD21

Awards
Are you referring to my PCT cycle, GRAYHORSE?

Nolva: 20-25mg/20-25mg/10-12.5/10-12.5 ... aka 1ml/1ml/.5ml/.5ml
ReCycle: 2 caps twice ED / 25 days
Organ Shield

Any comments/recommendations?

SSD21

Awards
Grambo,

Correct. The cycle is 6 posts above this one. For the 2 weeks prior to what is written, I was running 30mg Epi ED.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
Are you referring to my PCT cycle, GRAYHORSE?

Nolva: 20-25mg/20-25mg/10-12.5/10-12.5 ... aka 1ml/1ml/.5ml/.5ml
ReCycle: 2 caps twice ED / 25 days
Organ Shield

Any comments/recommendations?

Looks good, 20/20/10/10 with the ReCycle is common.

SSD21

Awards
Any recommendations on how to make it better than common? Haha. I'd like to make sure my PCT is as close to flawless as possible. Cort blocker, perhaps?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any recommendations on how to make it better than common? Haha. I'd like to make sure my PCT is as close to flawless as possible. Cort blocker, perhaps?
He meant that a lot of people use that combination not that it is bad common ;)

Cortisol blocking is not usually as big a deal with shorter PH cycles. It won't hurt of course but not necessary.

SSD21

Awards
What would yous recommend as a cort blocker? Lean Extreme looks good. So does Lean FX. X-Lean isn't out yet. What say you?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are all good to go. You will do fine with any of the ones you mentioned.... no preference here.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
What would yous recommend as a cort blocker? Lean Extreme looks good. So does Lean FX. X-Lean isn't out yet. What say you?
I had solid results with the DS Lean-Xtreme

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I liked ALRI's RESTORE in my last 2 PCT's....its got test boost, AI, and cortisol control. I just started out with what the bottle said for dosage, then tapered down off of that.

The first 2 weeks of PCT was just Nolva at 20, 20, then 10, 10 with the RESTORE, and some other stuff.

SSD21

Awards
waynaferd,

Yea, I looked into RESTORE. ReCycle looked better to me. Just looks better formulated.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I mostly picked it because it said cortisol control, and read on here that that's important, although there's not a whole lot of talk about RESTORE itself. I'm going to try something different this season, as I've since read it has something in it making it more for a cycle and not PCT, although I can't remember WTF it was :D

But I also had $10 Alpha Drive tapered down, the Nolva, bulk creatine mono, a multi-vit, and I think that was it for PCT.

I gained a total of 15 pounds after 5 weeks of epi, and only lost 2 in PCT, so I was happy with it.

On cycle I also took my multi, AI's Cycle Support 2x a day, milk thistle and fish oil 3x a day, and took AAKG (from NP) pre-workout with my Epi dose, and then Z-Force, which is ZMA with a bit 'o tibulus at bedtime. Plus Taurine for back pumps. I since read somewhere gatoraid helps the pumps a good bit, with the electolytes, so something else to try this time, too!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am def looking forward to my bottle of Recycle because heard talks about Trib Alatus a while back. Plus I don't APPEAR to be shutdown too bad Recycle can only make things better.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Haven't had the pleasure of running any Purus products, but im watching the mail,and when they get here you can read the log for the M14e.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried the m14-e but it makes me sick, its a shame my cousin ran it with great results :(.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I'm just curious if you guys are gonna discontinue any of these products where BB.com now has no PH's and other companies stopped making some of their stuff, or if you guys are gonna keep your stuff around for quite awhile?

I'd hate to get prepared to order something then find its no longer available then start all over with planning a different cycle.....

Thanks!!

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How did it make you sick buddy? I'm sorry to hear that.
Not sure, could have been allergies, could have been bad reaction to compound. Not the product though, friends have used many purus labs products with good results.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure, could have been allergies, could have been bad reaction to compound. Not the product though, friends have used many purus labs products with good results.
Ya its possible, just wondering symptoms and everything (don't have to if its not a big deal and don't want to get into it.)

Thanks for the props, sucks that happened though!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
How wuz the trip, you catching up on all the drama

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How wuz the trip, you catching up on all the drama
I was in the middle of knowing the drama buddy haha

Loved the trip but ya trying to read what everyone is saying on here, PHF and others. Not looking good long term for PHs.....I still assume they may just let cGMP take them out without making a ban. Right now they are using scare tactics and raids to give a message and "get back" at things being flaunted. They know all the compounds and could easily just ban them asap.....why the games? :cussing:

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
its good for business i guess, me on the other hand am looking into bulk

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
did you get packages out before trip or are they going out later?

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Ya its possible, just wondering symptoms and everything (don't have to if its not a big deal and don't want to get into it.)

I have heard of allergic reactions more so with the Epi compound than all others combined.....

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder what part of the compound has led to this, interesting but you are right on the epi seeming to cause reactions.

How you doing Blue?

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established

it was like an upper respiratory infection, colored mucus, and just felt fatigued and crappy. stopped and went away tried again felt sick again lol. Going to give the nasty mass a run sometime this year.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what part of the compound has led to this, interesting but you are right on the epi seeming to cause reactions.

How you doing Blue?
living life. getting through each day. In one of those "funks" that I cant seem to get out of.....