Critique E-Pol Cycle plz

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Hi Purus Labs Reps!

I just ordered some Epol and wanted some help with how my cycle will look like. so far it is:

Week 1-4: E-Pol 1cap morning and 1 cap postworkout, 2 scoops of AI's cycle support daily, plus all my other staples(oils, multis, bcaa, protein, glut,creatine,zma)

PCT Weeks 1-2: 40mg of Nolva(Tamoxifen), IBE Formex, AI's Cycle Support, Recycle
Weeks 3-4: 20mg of Nova, IBE Formex, AI's Cycle Support, Recycle

Is my PCT Sufficient?

Thanks guys!

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
Your pct is plenty, let us know how this cycle goes!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good, sorry I missed this earlier. Should blow up on the E-pol. All out Winter bulk? ;)

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, sorry I missed this earlier. Should blow up on the E-pol. All out Winter bulk? ;)
Thats exactly the plan! Ill come back when im down with results and pics

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
question.. can I bridge Halovar with Epol as i understand that Halovar has a leaning affect? I wanna shred down after the Epol cycle. any thoughts?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How were you thinking of doing it? E-pol is going to keep you super lean so unless you are really dirty bulking I'd say don't worry about bridging halovar. Halovar is a little slow to kick in for some so it's not the best bridge product.

I say get a big lean bulk going (could lose a bit of fat with the tren) and then if you need to run some halovar in the next cycle as a recomp/cutter. That's how I'd do it.