Critique E-Pol Cycle plz

1. Critique E-Pol Cycle plz

Hi Purus Labs Reps!

I just ordered some Epol and wanted some help with how my cycle will look like. so far it is:

Week 1-4: E-Pol 1cap morning and 1 cap postworkout, 2 scoops of AI's cycle support daily, plus all my other staples(oils, multis, bcaa, protein, glut,creatine,zma)

PCT Weeks 1-2: 40mg of Nolva(Tamoxifen), IBE Formex, AI's Cycle Support, Recycle
    Weeks 3-4: 20mg of Nova, IBE Formex, AI's Cycle Support, Recycle

Is my PCT Sufficient?

Thanks guys!

2. Your pct is plenty, let us know how this cycle goes!
    •   

3. save the creatine for PCT.

4. Quote Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
    Your pct is plenty, let us know how this cycle goes!
    awesome! i will be holding off on the cycle until beginning of december..but i will post back to show results!

5. Looks good, sorry I missed this earlier. Should blow up on the E-pol. All out Winter bulk?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Looks good, sorry I missed this earlier. Should blow up on the E-pol. All out Winter bulk?
    Thats exactly the plan! Ill come back when im down with results and pics

7. question.. can I bridge Halovar with Epol as i understand that Halovar has a leaning affect? I wanna shred down after the Epol cycle. any thoughts?

8. How were you thinking of doing it? E-pol is going to keep you super lean so unless you are really dirty bulking I'd say don't worry about bridging halovar. Halovar is a little slow to kick in for some so it's not the best bridge product.

I say get a big lean bulk going (could lose a bit of fat with the tren) and then if you need to run some halovar in the next cycle as a recomp/cutter. That's how I'd do it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 10:41 AM
  2. dnp, t3, PH cycle critique
    By Alpha-male in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 10:08 AM
  3. Critique this cycle
    By Sendo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 03:44 PM