e-pol help

larrym

Awards
I am on my 5th day of e-pol now and i was looking at the purus website and it lists the servings on there as 2-3 caps daily while the bottle says just 2. which is the best way to go. I am 210 lbs. and lifting on a 4 day split. I am 23 yrs. old and have run several other ph's before. Just wanted to get my dosing optimal for the best gains. any advice would be good, thnx!

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
I am on my 5th day of e-pol now and i was looking at the purus website and it lists the servings on there as 2-3 caps daily while the bottle says just 2. which is the best way to go. I am 210 lbs. and lifting on a 4 day split. I am 23 yrs. old and have run several other ph's before. Just wanted to get my dosing optimal for the best gains. any advice would be good, thnx!
2 caps a day is plenty on Epol! 3 is too much IMO. I would never take 45mg's of superdrol. Many advanced users take up to 3 on the other Purus Pros, however Epol i wouldnt.

larrym

Awards
pct after

I am going to get some nolva for my pct, should I run something along side of that or would that be enough. also I am unclear on something. . . . On my next cycle if I choose to run something that did aromatize, should I run something anti estogen with it and if so what? thnx!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am going to get some nolva for my pct, should I run something along side of that or would that be enough. also I am unclear on something. . . . On my next cycle if I choose to run something that did aromatize, should I run something anti estogen with it and if so what? thnx!
Great choice on SERM PCT.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not sure if my other post got posted...... Nolva + Recycle or PCS by AI would both be good combinations to enhance PCT.

Well.... M14ADD is the only PH that aromatizes and I don't think you would need an AI on a cycle of that since you want that aromatization.