1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

What would you like to see from Purus?

I always think these are very good and fun threads.
    At Purus we are always looking at the industry and looking to cater to the wants and the needs of the community. The customers are who we want to cater to.

So in saying that......what would you like to see from us??
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

you're a purus labs rep now? awesome... I see your rep status change everyday almost haha.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    you're a purus labs rep now? awesome... I see your rep status change everyday almost haha.
    Haha hey now it's been 3 times I am a hot commodity what can I say.

Things just weren't working out with my last one personally.....and unfortunately you can find all the drama out in the open. Oh well!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    haha, did you say he's a rep whore?

We are happy to have him on our team for sure!
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Quote Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
    haha, did you say he's a rep whore?

We are happy to have him on our team for sure!
    Do you like that I am a "Board Sponsor" in my status and you aren't haha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Do you like that I am a "Board Sponsor" in my status and you aren't haha
    Do you like that i have less than 1/7th of your post count with almost 1/2 the reps.

Hook it up my friend!
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Do you like that i have less than 1/7th of your post count with almost 1/2 the reps.

Hook it up my friend!
    My reps would be higher but due to an infraction that occured accidently awhile back....but that's not the point lol worse is my account is working on 5.5 years old.

Oh and you gotta earn the reps sorry......
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.83%

I would not mind seeing a NEW AI to the market.
    doing my own thang!
  9. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Ok im gonna think "out of the box" for a minute. How bout a Myostatin Inhibitor. Ive been researching it and there not to many companys willing to go out on limb with this product but, im telling you if this stuff does what it claims to do alot of people would have a whole new outlook on building mass fast!
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

another SERM like product and getting away from the Resveratrol Quercitin band wagon.

oh and FADOGIA.

an adaptogen only product

a COST EFFECTIVE non stim fat burner.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Ok im gonna think "out of the box" for a minute. How bout a Myostatin Inhibitor. Ive been researching it and there not to many companys willing to go out on limb with this product but, im telling you if this stuff does what it claims to do alot of people would have a whole new outlook on building mass fast!
    Ya it would be very nice to not having any growth inhibition wouldn't it! I think the main problem with this is that even scientists that study myostatin don't have it worked out 100% and you can bet pahrm companies have been working furiously in it as well. There also seems to be debate exactly on what, if any effect it may have on fully grown adults.

Love the suggestion though. Outside of the box is a lot more fun than the same old thing.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    another SERM like product and getting away from the Resveratrol Quercitin band wagon.

oh and FADOGIA.

an adaptogen only product

a COST EFFECTIVE non stim fat burner.
    Damn, good suggestions.

What kinda things would you like to see in an adaptogen product? as well as the non-stim burner?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  13. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Ya it would be very nice to not having any growth inhibition wouldn't it! I think the main problem with this is that even scientists that study myostatin don't have it worked out 100% and you can bet pahrm companies have been working furiously in it as well. There also seems to be debate exactly on what, if any effect it may have on fully grown adults.

Love the suggestion though. Outside of the box is a lot more fun than the same old thing.
    Im with you on this man the supp market is way over saturated with the same ol stuff....
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Im with you on this man the supp market is way over saturated with the same ol stuff....
    Exactly.......

AMS looks like they have some nice new stuff coming out. I actually have already used Lucidrol and loved it!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.83%

A non stim fat burner with adaptogenic properties would be sweet.
    doing my own thang!
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.83%

Something along the lines of VatAttack that only inhibits 11-HSBD1 and not 11-HSBD2 cortisol.
    doing my own thang!
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

We're finishing up on some pre-workout things that have been in the works for almost a year. It will have some new products in it. Should be interesting....
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

We're finishing up on some pre-workout things that have been in the works for almost a year. It will have some new products in it. Should be interesting....
    I know I am looking forward to it!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.91%

I know I am looking forward to it!
    That makes two of us.....
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

The labor day sale on Purus products is crazy!
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

i wish i had another 200 bux lol id get the m14E like 6 bottle
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

I`d like to see a DS type product that contained a non stim fat burner. I get sick of taking so many pills everyday. In a perfect world an S Drol/Epi type product with Clen like fat burning/hardening ability. Yeah, I know it`s a long sgot to make the "super pill" but if no one suggests it, no one will try.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    I`d like to see a DS type product that contained a non stim fat burner. I get sick of taking so many pills everyday. In a perfect world an S Drol/Epi type product with Clen like fat burning/hardening ability. Yeah, I know it`s a long sgot to make the "super pill" but if no one suggests it, no one will try.
    The main problem with that is a product like that cuts your market share in half (only cutters would be interested).
    Secondly it doesn't let the consumers play around with their favorite fat burners.
    And most importantly PH/DS raise blood pressure and adding a stimulant that can't be taken out could be a bad deal fro some people.

Understand where your coming from though! I eat a million pills a day. Thanks for the suggestion, like you said never hurts to make a suggestion.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

i take over 40 pills day lol
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

A legitimately dosed Furazabol/Winstrol precursor. I know the raws are really hard to get and expensive... It's just what I want to see... lol.

But more likely a new AI would be nice because if this ban happens people are gonna either need a new AI on the market or they are gonna be using research chems.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Thanks for the input GMG. A decent dosed clone of that would be very nice, would enough people buy it at the price we would have to charge though??
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Thanks for the input GMG. A decent dosed clone of that would be very nice, would enough people buy it at the price we would have to charge though??
    I'd think so. I mean, people buy 3-4 bottles of furazadrol or feraguno to run a cycle. Thats 100-160 bucks depending on where you get it... I know the feraguno is cheap right now, but that is because it is not being made anymore and the remaining bottles have expired this past April (I know because I used 3 of those bottles during my past Hdrol/Feraguno cycle). Heck, I spent 60 bucks (on an incredible sale as well mind you) to get 4 weeks worth of feraguno. I thought it was well worth it.

If you dosed it 150mg a tab (about 3 times the avg dose per pill right now) and charged 60-80 bucks a bottle for 60 (or if you guys are really generous 90) tabs, you would get a 4 week cycle (or 6 if you guys wanted to be generous) in one bottle.

I don't know if that is a reasonable price margin to make it worth it to you guys, but I know a bunch of people use Axis' Furazadrol, and they pay upwards of 40-50 bucks for each bottle and have to run 3-4 bottles to make it a worthwhile addition to a cycle. Honestly if you kept the bottle price under 100 bucks and gave enough in a bottle for 6 weeks, I'd sure as hell buy two bottles to run alongside the rest of my halodrol. In my book Oristan (furaz) and Halodrol go together like peas and carrots.

Again, I am not a supplement manufacturer, so I don't know the actual raw prices or your profit margins, so the numbers I just came up with were out of left field, but I think if you could make that work it would definitely sell.

And actually if you guys did a 50mg/150mg Halodrol/furaz stack... I think it would sell like crack in the 80's.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

The main problem with that is a product like that cuts your market share in half (only cutters would be interested).
    Secondly it doesn't let the consumers play around with their favorite fat burners.
    And most importantly PH/DS raise blood pressure and adding a stimulant that can't be taken out could be a bad deal fro some people.

Understand where your coming from though! I eat a million pills a day. Thanks for the suggestion, like you said never hurts to make a suggestion.
    Yeah. I figured as much. But I did say a NON stim fat burner so BP might not be an issue. How about a drink mix for huge gains with the protein and carbs already there?Maybe the cycle support too. Sort of a Met-rx type with the PH/DS already in there. 2 versions. One for mass and one for cut. I guess I`m just looking for an easier way than to take all those pills at specific times and also worrying about food and calories.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Yeah. I figured as much. But I did say a NON stim fat burner so BP might not be an issue. How about a drink mix for huge gains with the protein and carbs already there?Maybe the cycle support too. Sort of a Met-rx type with the PH/DS already in there. 2 versions. One for mass and one for cut. I guess I`m just looking for an easier way than to take all those pills at specific times and also worrying about food and calories.
    You know, it would be a really scary product since I am sure a bunch of people would use it un-intelligently, but a Superdrol/WMS/BCAA drink would be a pretty ingenious idea. Too bad idiots would be sure to f*ck that one up...
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I'd think so. I mean, people buy 3-4 bottles of furazadrol or feraguno to run a cycle. Thats 100-160 bucks depending on where you get it... I know the feraguno is cheap right now, but that is because it is not being made anymore and the remaining bottles have expired this past April (I know because I used 3 of those bottles during my past Hdrol/Feraguno cycle). Heck, I spent 60 bucks (on an incredible sale as well mind you) to get 4 weeks worth of feraguno. I thought it was well worth it.

If you dosed it 150mg a tab (about 3 times the avg dose per pill right now) and charged 60-80 bucks a bottle for 60 (or if you guys are really generous 90) tabs, you would get a 4 week cycle (or 6 if you guys wanted to be generous) in one bottle.

I don't know if that is a reasonable price margin to make it worth it to you guys, but I know a bunch of people use Axis' Furazadrol, and they pay upwards of 40-50 bucks for each bottle and have to run 3-4 bottles to make it a worthwhile addition to a cycle. Honestly if you kept the bottle price under 100 bucks and gave enough in a bottle for 6 weeks, I'd sure as hell buy two bottles to run alongside the rest of my halodrol. In my book Oristan (furaz) and Halodrol go together like peas and carrots.

Again, I am not a supplement manufacturer, so I don't know the actual raw prices or your profit margins, so the numbers I just came up with were out of left field, but I think if you could make that work it would definitely sell.

And actually if you guys did a 50mg/150mg Halodrol/furaz stack... I think it would sell like crack in the 80's.
    You have kinda sold me on it haha you are right though if we could keep it a little under what guys are normally paying for several bottles it could be worth it. I woud have to check on the raws and all that. Hdrol/Furaz stack looks pretty sweet.....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    You know, it would be a really scary product since I am sure a bunch of people would use it un-intelligently, but a Superdrol/WMS/BCAA drink would be a pretty ingenious idea. Too bad idiots would be sure to f*ck that one up...
    Back in the day there used to be an underground guy that sold protein with like dbol and other crazy stuff in it haha.

It would be a really cool idea (EST actually did it, and may still have a protein with propadrol in it). I have always spoken out against that though..... the major problem would be that EVERYONE takes protein (middle school/High school kids, women athletes, elderly people who need more protein) and very few people would check the labels and know that there was a steroid in there. If there was some way to regulate that then it would be cool but there is not

Reminds me of the damn NOS-somehting or other that has like 10-20mg of Superdrol in it and has no mention of it whatsoever other than in the ingredients. Some companies just have no shame I guess.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Man a Superdrol/WMS/BCAA mix would be wicked though you are right. You would have some crazy size gains there.

Sometimes all in one products kitchen sink things and you don't get the right amounts in them that you would need.

I really like the ideas that you guys are coming up with, brainstorming is always fun and even the craziest ideas can help stimulate discussion toward an idea. Don't let me be too much of a buzzkill lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

You have kinda sold me on it haha you are right though if we could keep it a little under what guys are normally paying for several bottles it could be worth it. I woud have to check on the raws and all that. Hdrol/Furaz stack looks pretty sweet.....
    Stoked! Hope that the numbers work... if you can make the hdrol/furaz stack I'll be the first in line to buy a 6 pack of the stuff.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.11%

no hdrol furaz stack, let people stack what they want with the doses they want, but yes to the fura/zol clone compound at a decent price point, I know lowest non closeout I have seen is 30.00 for 90 count 50mg mega zol, and that is a heck of a deal. Cloma pharam has fura compound 50mgs of 90 caps for 37.50-40.00, would love to see another clone in those price ranges. Adrenosterone product at 100 mgs and priced right to be run correctly, like at 700-1000mgs per day for 6 weeks+, again expensive, but would be nice.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

I feel you guys. There are some nice compounds out there but to run them right takes a high dose and good chunk of money.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    no hdrol furaz stack, let people stack what they want with the doses they want, but yes to the fura/zol clone compound at a decent price point, I know lowest non closeout I have seen is 30.00 for 90 count 50mg mega zol, and that is a heck of a deal. Cloma pharam has fura compound 50mgs of 90 caps for 37.50-40.00, would love to see another clone in those price ranges. Adrenosterone product at 100 mgs and priced right to be run correctly, like at 700-1000mgs per day for 6 weeks+, again expensive, but would be nice.
    Why not? IDK if you have seen the products that Purus makes, but many of them are stacks.

11-oxo isn't worthwhile IMO. Especially for the price.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.91%

Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    Purus has typically been a company that sells in stores.

Average Joe walks in and wants to run a PH. 99% of the time he will buy the stacked product rather than buy two individual bottles. It makes a lot of sense financially. We have listened to what stack people want and we throw them together.

If you want to run a single compound, there are a lot of companies that would meet your needs.
  38. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Cant wait!
  39. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.95%

a pre workout ds that promotes aggression and strength please :0
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    a pre workout ds that promotes aggression and strength please :0
    Me and you both. I love pre-workout aggression!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Halovar by Purus
    By generalataris in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 11:48 AM
  2. Log the new M14-E for Purus!!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 02:55 AM
  3. Purus E-Pol cycle
    By Gygas21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 02:50 AM
  4. Get Your RECYCLE on with Purus.
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 08:27 AM
  5. What Purus products have you used.....
    By blueboy22 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 09:40 AM