What would you like to see from Purus?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always think these are very good and fun threads.
At Purus we are always looking at the industry and looking to cater to the wants and the needs of the community. The customers are who we want to cater to.

So in saying that......what would you like to see from us??

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you're a purus labs rep now? awesome... I see your rep status change everyday almost haha.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you're a purus labs rep now? awesome... I see your rep status change everyday almost haha.
Haha hey now it's been 3 times :D I am a hot commodity what can I say.

Things just weren't working out with my last one personally.....and unfortunately you can find all the drama out in the open. Oh well!

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
Do you like that I am a "Board Sponsor" in my status and you aren't haha :147:
Do you like that i have less than 1/7th of your post count with almost 1/2 the reps. :D

Hook it up my friend!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you like that i have less than 1/7th of your post count with almost 1/2 the reps. :D

Hook it up my friend!
My reps would be higher but due to an infraction that occured accidently awhile back....but that's not the point lol worse is my account is working on 5.5 years old.

Oh and you gotta earn the reps sorry......

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I would not mind seeing a NEW AI to the market.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ok im gonna think "out of the box" for a minute. How bout a Myostatin Inhibitor. Ive been researching it and there not to many companys willing to go out on limb with this product but, im telling you if this stuff does what it claims to do alot of people would have a whole new outlook on building mass fast!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
another SERM like product and getting away from the Resveratrol Quercitin band wagon.

oh and FADOGIA.

an adaptogen only product

a COST EFFECTIVE non stim fat burner.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok im gonna think "out of the box" for a minute. How bout a Myostatin Inhibitor. Ive been researching it and there not to many companys willing to go out on limb with this product but, im telling you if this stuff does what it claims to do alot of people would have a whole new outlook on building mass fast!
Ya it would be very nice to not having any growth inhibition wouldn't it! I think the main problem with this is that even scientists that study myostatin don't have it worked out 100% and you can bet pahrm companies have been working furiously in it as well. There also seems to be debate exactly on what, if any effect it may have on fully grown adults.

Love the suggestion though. Outside of the box is a lot more fun than the same old thing.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
another SERM like product and getting away from the Resveratrol Quercitin band wagon.

oh and FADOGIA.

an adaptogen only product

a COST EFFECTIVE non stim fat burner.
Damn, good suggestions.

What kinda things would you like to see in an adaptogen product? as well as the non-stim burner?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Ya it would be very nice to not having any growth inhibition wouldn't it! I think the main problem with this is that even scientists that study myostatin don't have it worked out 100% and you can bet pahrm companies have been working furiously in it as well. There also seems to be debate exactly on what, if any effect it may have on fully grown adults.

Love the suggestion though. Outside of the box is a lot more fun than the same old thing.
Im with you on this man the supp market is way over saturated with the same ol stuff....

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
A non stim fat burner with adaptogenic properties would be sweet.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Something along the lines of VatAttack that only inhibits 11-HSBD1 and not 11-HSBD2 cortisol.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
Im with you on this man the supp market is way over saturated with the same ol stuff....
We're finishing up on some pre-workout things that have been in the works for almost a year. It will have some new products in it. Should be interesting....

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wish i had another 200 bux lol id get the m14E like 6 bottle

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I`d like to see a DS type product that contained a non stim fat burner. I get sick of taking so many pills everyday. In a perfect world an S Drol/Epi type product with Clen like fat burning/hardening ability. Yeah, I know it`s a long sgot to make the "super pill" but if no one suggests it, no one will try.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I`d like to see a DS type product that contained a non stim fat burner. I get sick of taking so many pills everyday. In a perfect world an S Drol/Epi type product with Clen like fat burning/hardening ability. Yeah, I know it`s a long sgot to make the "super pill" but if no one suggests it, no one will try.
The main problem with that is a product like that cuts your market share in half (only cutters would be interested).
Secondly it doesn't let the consumers play around with their favorite fat burners.
And most importantly PH/DS raise blood pressure and adding a stimulant that can't be taken out could be a bad deal fro some people.

Understand where your coming from though! I eat a million pills a day. Thanks for the suggestion, like you said never hurts to make a suggestion. :)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
A legitimately dosed Furazabol/Winstrol precursor. I know the raws are really hard to get and expensive... It's just what I want to see... lol.

But more likely a new AI would be nice because if this ban happens people are gonna either need a new AI on the market or they are gonna be using research chems.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input GMG. A decent dosed clone of that would be very nice, would enough people buy it at the price we would have to charge though??

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input GMG. A decent dosed clone of that would be very nice, would enough people buy it at the price we would have to charge though??
I'd think so. I mean, people buy 3-4 bottles of furazadrol or feraguno to run a cycle. Thats 100-160 bucks depending on where you get it... I know the feraguno is cheap right now, but that is because it is not being made anymore and the remaining bottles have expired this past April (I know because I used 3 of those bottles during my past Hdrol/Feraguno cycle). Heck, I spent 60 bucks (on an incredible sale as well mind you) to get 4 weeks worth of feraguno. I thought it was well worth it.

If you dosed it 150mg a tab (about 3 times the avg dose per pill right now) and charged 60-80 bucks a bottle for 60 (or if you guys are really generous 90) tabs, you would get a 4 week cycle (or 6 if you guys wanted to be generous) in one bottle.

I don't know if that is a reasonable price margin to make it worth it to you guys, but I know a bunch of people use Axis' Furazadrol, and they pay upwards of 40-50 bucks for each bottle and have to run 3-4 bottles to make it a worthwhile addition to a cycle. Honestly if you kept the bottle price under 100 bucks and gave enough in a bottle for 6 weeks, I'd sure as hell buy two bottles to run alongside the rest of my halodrol. In my book Oristan (furaz) and Halodrol go together like peas and carrots.

Again, I am not a supplement manufacturer, so I don't know the actual raw prices or your profit margins, so the numbers I just came up with were out of left field, but I think if you could make that work it would definitely sell.

And actually if you guys did a 50mg/150mg Halodrol/furaz stack... I think it would sell like crack in the 80's.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
The main problem with that is a product like that cuts your market share in half (only cutters would be interested).
Secondly it doesn't let the consumers play around with their favorite fat burners.
And most importantly PH/DS raise blood pressure and adding a stimulant that can't be taken out could be a bad deal fro some people.

Understand where your coming from though! I eat a million pills a day. Thanks for the suggestion, like you said never hurts to make a suggestion. :)
Yeah. I figured as much. But I did say a NON stim fat burner so BP might not be an issue. How about a drink mix for huge gains with the protein and carbs already there?Maybe the cycle support too. Sort of a Met-rx type with the PH/DS already in there. 2 versions. One for mass and one for cut. I guess I`m just looking for an easier way than to take all those pills at specific times and also worrying about food and calories.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I figured as much. But I did say a NON stim fat burner so BP might not be an issue. How about a drink mix for huge gains with the protein and carbs already there?Maybe the cycle support too. Sort of a Met-rx type with the PH/DS already in there. 2 versions. One for mass and one for cut. I guess I`m just looking for an easier way than to take all those pills at specific times and also worrying about food and calories.
You know, it would be a really scary product since I am sure a bunch of people would use it un-intelligently, but a Superdrol/WMS/BCAA drink would be a pretty ingenious idea. Too bad idiots would be sure to f*ck that one up...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd think so. I mean, people buy 3-4 bottles of furazadrol or feraguno to run a cycle. Thats 100-160 bucks depending on where you get it... I know the feraguno is cheap right now, but that is because it is not being made anymore and the remaining bottles have expired this past April (I know because I used 3 of those bottles during my past Hdrol/Feraguno cycle). Heck, I spent 60 bucks (on an incredible sale as well mind you) to get 4 weeks worth of feraguno. I thought it was well worth it.

If you dosed it 150mg a tab (about 3 times the avg dose per pill right now) and charged 60-80 bucks a bottle for 60 (or if you guys are really generous 90) tabs, you would get a 4 week cycle (or 6 if you guys wanted to be generous) in one bottle.

I don't know if that is a reasonable price margin to make it worth it to you guys, but I know a bunch of people use Axis' Furazadrol, and they pay upwards of 40-50 bucks for each bottle and have to run 3-4 bottles to make it a worthwhile addition to a cycle. Honestly if you kept the bottle price under 100 bucks and gave enough in a bottle for 6 weeks, I'd sure as hell buy two bottles to run alongside the rest of my halodrol. In my book Oristan (furaz) and Halodrol go together like peas and carrots.

Again, I am not a supplement manufacturer, so I don't know the actual raw prices or your profit margins, so the numbers I just came up with were out of left field, but I think if you could make that work it would definitely sell.

And actually if you guys did a 50mg/150mg Halodrol/furaz stack... I think it would sell like crack in the 80's.
You have kinda sold me on it haha you are right though if we could keep it a little under what guys are normally paying for several bottles it could be worth it. I woud have to check on the raws and all that. Hdrol/Furaz stack looks pretty sweet.....

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know, it would be a really scary product since I am sure a bunch of people would use it un-intelligently, but a Superdrol/WMS/BCAA drink would be a pretty ingenious idea. Too bad idiots would be sure to f*ck that one up...
Back in the day there used to be an underground guy that sold protein with like dbol and other crazy stuff in it haha.

It would be a really cool idea (EST actually did it, and may still have a protein with propadrol in it). I have always spoken out against that though..... the major problem would be that EVERYONE takes protein (middle school/High school kids, women athletes, elderly people who need more protein) and very few people would check the labels and know that there was a steroid in there. If there was some way to regulate that then it would be cool but there is not :(

Reminds me of the damn NOS-somehting or other that has like 10-20mg of Superdrol in it and has no mention of it whatsoever other than in the ingredients. Some companies just have no shame I guess.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man a Superdrol/WMS/BCAA mix would be wicked though you are right. You would have some crazy size gains there.

Sometimes all in one products kitchen sink things and you don't get the right amounts in them that you would need.

I really like the ideas that you guys are coming up with, brainstorming is always fun and even the craziest ideas can help stimulate discussion toward an idea. Don't let me be too much of a buzzkill lol

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You have kinda sold me on it haha you are right though if we could keep it a little under what guys are normally paying for several bottles it could be worth it. I woud have to check on the raws and all that. Hdrol/Furaz stack looks pretty sweet.....
Stoked! Hope that the numbers work... if you can make the hdrol/furaz stack I'll be the first in line to buy a 6 pack of the stuff. :D

isoc

Awards
  • Established
no hdrol furaz stack, let people stack what they want with the doses they want, but yes to the fura/zol clone compound at a decent price point, I know lowest non closeout I have seen is 30.00 for 90 count 50mg mega zol, and that is a heck of a deal. Cloma pharam has fura compound 50mgs of 90 caps for 37.50-40.00, would love to see another clone in those price ranges. Adrenosterone product at 100 mgs and priced right to be run correctly, like at 700-1000mgs per day for 6 weeks+, again expensive, but would be nice.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel you guys. There are some nice compounds out there but to run them right takes a high dose and good chunk of money.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
no hdrol furaz stack, let people stack what they want with the doses they want, but yes to the fura/zol clone compound at a decent price point, I know lowest non closeout I have seen is 30.00 for 90 count 50mg mega zol, and that is a heck of a deal. Cloma pharam has fura compound 50mgs of 90 caps for 37.50-40.00, would love to see another clone in those price ranges. Adrenosterone product at 100 mgs and priced right to be run correctly, like at 700-1000mgs per day for 6 weeks+, again expensive, but would be nice.
Why not? IDK if you have seen the products that Purus makes, but many of them are stacks.

11-oxo isn't worthwhile IMO. Especially for the price.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Purus has typically been a company that sells in stores.

Average Joe walks in and wants to run a PH. 99% of the time he will buy the stacked product rather than buy two individual bottles. It makes a lot of sense financially. We have listened to what stack people want and we throw them together.

If you want to run a single compound, there are a lot of companies that would meet your needs.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
We're finishing up on some pre-workout things that have been in the works for almost a year. It will have some new products in it. Should be interesting....
Cant wait!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
a pre workout ds that promotes aggression and strength please :0

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Duuude we facking need it!!!!!! Im tired of choking down ****mixes of creatine and aminos I want some fackin diesel not ***** ass propane!!!!!!!!!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
no offense to anyone but furaz and prostan are garbage imo

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Duuude we facking need it!!!!!! Im tired of choking down ****mixes of creatine and aminos I want some fackin diesel not ***** ass propane!!!!!!!!!
I like this guy :D

I am still on the search for something that consistently gives me agression where I tear up the gym. Actually been non-PHs that have done the trick in the past. What you doing up anyway haha?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Im runnin the good stuff! :D Id rather spend 40 dollars on prop than a herb that can only be extrated by one company that will cause a 7000% increase in bench press. Hormones ftw

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Purus rocks u guys seem to do it right just solid products no "experimental" are 51 herbs

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping up this thread for new responses. Interested in what Purus faithful would be most interested in.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
a sweet carbohydrate supplements like vitargo except with a lower price tag would be great

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulk smack fat powder :D I wanna get smacked of my fat!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a sweet carbohydrate supplements like vitargo except with a lower price tag would be great
Pretty good suggestion. I think there is a postworkout type product down the line. It's way down the line and not exactly what you're asking about but similar. Cheapers always nice ;)

Something that gives me boners and muscles
Recycle? Ha
There is and adjuct product on the way that will help increase test and should help with your muscles!

Or could go with test
Bulk smack fat powder :D I wanna get smacked of my fat!
Haha break the caps open. Should be real tasty......