What would you like to see from Purus?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Thanks for the input GMG. A decent dosed clone of that would be very nice, would enough people buy it at the price we would have to charge though??
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Thanks for the input GMG. A decent dosed clone of that would be very nice, would enough people buy it at the price we would have to charge though??
    I'd think so. I mean, people buy 3-4 bottles of furazadrol or feraguno to run a cycle. Thats 100-160 bucks depending on where you get it... I know the feraguno is cheap right now, but that is because it is not being made anymore and the remaining bottles have expired this past April (I know because I used 3 of those bottles during my past Hdrol/Feraguno cycle). Heck, I spent 60 bucks (on an incredible sale as well mind you) to get 4 weeks worth of feraguno. I thought it was well worth it.

    If you dosed it 150mg a tab (about 3 times the avg dose per pill right now) and charged 60-80 bucks a bottle for 60 (or if you guys are really generous 90) tabs, you would get a 4 week cycle (or 6 if you guys wanted to be generous) in one bottle.

    I don't know if that is a reasonable price margin to make it worth it to you guys, but I know a bunch of people use Axis' Furazadrol, and they pay upwards of 40-50 bucks for each bottle and have to run 3-4 bottles to make it a worthwhile addition to a cycle. Honestly if you kept the bottle price under 100 bucks and gave enough in a bottle for 6 weeks, I'd sure as hell buy two bottles to run alongside the rest of my halodrol. In my book Oristan (furaz) and Halodrol go together like peas and carrots.

    Again, I am not a supplement manufacturer, so I don't know the actual raw prices or your profit margins, so the numbers I just came up with were out of left field, but I think if you could make that work it would definitely sell.

    And actually if you guys did a 50mg/150mg Halodrol/furaz stack... I think it would sell like crack in the 80's.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    The main problem with that is a product like that cuts your market share in half (only cutters would be interested).
    Secondly it doesn't let the consumers play around with their favorite fat burners.
    And most importantly PH/DS raise blood pressure and adding a stimulant that can't be taken out could be a bad deal fro some people.

    Understand where your coming from though! I eat a million pills a day. Thanks for the suggestion, like you said never hurts to make a suggestion.
    Yeah. I figured as much. But I did say a NON stim fat burner so BP might not be an issue. How about a drink mix for huge gains with the protein and carbs already there?Maybe the cycle support too. Sort of a Met-rx type with the PH/DS already in there. 2 versions. One for mass and one for cut. I guess I`m just looking for an easier way than to take all those pills at specific times and also worrying about food and calories.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    Yeah. I figured as much. But I did say a NON stim fat burner so BP might not be an issue. How about a drink mix for huge gains with the protein and carbs already there?Maybe the cycle support too. Sort of a Met-rx type with the PH/DS already in there. 2 versions. One for mass and one for cut. I guess I`m just looking for an easier way than to take all those pills at specific times and also worrying about food and calories.
    You know, it would be a really scary product since I am sure a bunch of people would use it un-intelligently, but a Superdrol/WMS/BCAA drink would be a pretty ingenious idea. Too bad idiots would be sure to f*ck that one up...
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I'd think so. I mean, people buy 3-4 bottles of furazadrol or feraguno to run a cycle. Thats 100-160 bucks depending on where you get it... I know the feraguno is cheap right now, but that is because it is not being made anymore and the remaining bottles have expired this past April (I know because I used 3 of those bottles during my past Hdrol/Feraguno cycle). Heck, I spent 60 bucks (on an incredible sale as well mind you) to get 4 weeks worth of feraguno. I thought it was well worth it.

    If you dosed it 150mg a tab (about 3 times the avg dose per pill right now) and charged 60-80 bucks a bottle for 60 (or if you guys are really generous 90) tabs, you would get a 4 week cycle (or 6 if you guys wanted to be generous) in one bottle.

    I don't know if that is a reasonable price margin to make it worth it to you guys, but I know a bunch of people use Axis' Furazadrol, and they pay upwards of 40-50 bucks for each bottle and have to run 3-4 bottles to make it a worthwhile addition to a cycle. Honestly if you kept the bottle price under 100 bucks and gave enough in a bottle for 6 weeks, I'd sure as hell buy two bottles to run alongside the rest of my halodrol. In my book Oristan (furaz) and Halodrol go together like peas and carrots.

    Again, I am not a supplement manufacturer, so I don't know the actual raw prices or your profit margins, so the numbers I just came up with were out of left field, but I think if you could make that work it would definitely sell.

    And actually if you guys did a 50mg/150mg Halodrol/furaz stack... I think it would sell like crack in the 80's.
    You have kinda sold me on it haha you are right though if we could keep it a little under what guys are normally paying for several bottles it could be worth it. I woud have to check on the raws and all that. Hdrol/Furaz stack looks pretty sweet.....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    Yeah. I figured as much. But I did say a NON stim fat burner so BP might not be an issue. How about a drink mix for huge gains with the protein and carbs already there?Maybe the cycle support too. Sort of a Met-rx type with the PH/DS already in there. 2 versions. One for mass and one for cut. I guess I`m just looking for an easier way than to take all those pills at specific times and also worrying about food and calories.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    You know, it would be a really scary product since I am sure a bunch of people would use it un-intelligently, but a Superdrol/WMS/BCAA drink would be a pretty ingenious idea. Too bad idiots would be sure to f*ck that one up...
    Back in the day there used to be an underground guy that sold protein with like dbol and other crazy stuff in it haha.

    It would be a really cool idea (EST actually did it, and may still have a protein with propadrol in it). I have always spoken out against that though..... the major problem would be that EVERYONE takes protein (middle school/High school kids, women athletes, elderly people who need more protein) and very few people would check the labels and know that there was a steroid in there. If there was some way to regulate that then it would be cool but there is not

    Reminds me of the damn NOS-somehting or other that has like 10-20mg of Superdrol in it and has no mention of it whatsoever other than in the ingredients. Some companies just have no shame I guess.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  7. Man a Superdrol/WMS/BCAA mix would be wicked though you are right. You would have some crazy size gains there.

    Sometimes all in one products kitchen sink things and you don't get the right amounts in them that you would need.

    I really like the ideas that you guys are coming up with, brainstorming is always fun and even the craziest ideas can help stimulate discussion toward an idea. Don't let me be too much of a buzzkill lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    You have kinda sold me on it haha you are right though if we could keep it a little under what guys are normally paying for several bottles it could be worth it. I woud have to check on the raws and all that. Hdrol/Furaz stack looks pretty sweet.....
    Stoked! Hope that the numbers work... if you can make the hdrol/furaz stack I'll be the first in line to buy a 6 pack of the stuff.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  9. no hdrol furaz stack, let people stack what they want with the doses they want, but yes to the fura/zol clone compound at a decent price point, I know lowest non closeout I have seen is 30.00 for 90 count 50mg mega zol, and that is a heck of a deal. Cloma pharam has fura compound 50mgs of 90 caps for 37.50-40.00, would love to see another clone in those price ranges. Adrenosterone product at 100 mgs and priced right to be run correctly, like at 700-1000mgs per day for 6 weeks+, again expensive, but would be nice.

  10. I feel you guys. There are some nice compounds out there but to run them right takes a high dose and good chunk of money.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    no hdrol furaz stack, let people stack what they want with the doses they want, but yes to the fura/zol clone compound at a decent price point, I know lowest non closeout I have seen is 30.00 for 90 count 50mg mega zol, and that is a heck of a deal. Cloma pharam has fura compound 50mgs of 90 caps for 37.50-40.00, would love to see another clone in those price ranges. Adrenosterone product at 100 mgs and priced right to be run correctly, like at 700-1000mgs per day for 6 weeks+, again expensive, but would be nice.
    Why not? IDK if you have seen the products that Purus makes, but many of them are stacks.

    11-oxo isn't worthwhile IMO. Especially for the price.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    no hdrol furaz stack, let people stack what they want with the doses they want, but yes to the fura/zol clone compound at a decent price point, I know lowest non closeout I have seen is 30.00 for 90 count 50mg mega zol, and that is a heck of a deal. Cloma pharam has fura compound 50mgs of 90 caps for 37.50-40.00, would love to see another clone in those price ranges. Adrenosterone product at 100 mgs and priced right to be run correctly, like at 700-1000mgs per day for 6 weeks+, again expensive, but would be nice.
    Purus has typically been a company that sells in stores.

    Average Joe walks in and wants to run a PH. 99% of the time he will buy the stacked product rather than buy two individual bottles. It makes a lot of sense financially. We have listened to what stack people want and we throw them together.

    If you want to run a single compound, there are a lot of companies that would meet your needs.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
    We're finishing up on some pre-workout things that have been in the works for almost a year. It will have some new products in it. Should be interesting....
    Cant wait!

  14. a pre workout ds that promotes aggression and strength please :0

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    a pre workout ds that promotes aggression and strength please :0
    Me and you both. I love pre-workout aggression!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  16. Duuude we facking need it!!!!!! Im tired of choking down ****mixes of creatine and aminos I want some fackin diesel not ***** ass propane!!!!!!!!!

  17. no offense to anyone but furaz and prostan are garbage imo

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    Duuude we facking need it!!!!!! Im tired of choking down ****mixes of creatine and aminos I want some fackin diesel not ***** ass propane!!!!!!!!!
    I like this guy

    I am still on the search for something that consistently gives me agression where I tear up the gym. Actually been non-PHs that have done the trick in the past. What you doing up anyway haha?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  19. Im runnin the good stuff! Id rather spend 40 dollars on prop than a herb that can only be extrated by one company that will cause a 7000% increase in bench press. Hormones ftw

  20. Purus rocks u guys seem to do it right just solid products no "experimental" are 51 herbs

  21. Bumping up this thread for new responses. Interested in what Purus faithful would be most interested in.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  22. a sweet carbohydrate supplements like vitargo except with a lower price tag would be great
    Getting big for dummies PART 2- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/233211-im-back-tren.html

  23. Something that gives me boners and muscles

  24. Bulk smack fat powder I wanna get smacked of my fat!


  25. Quote Originally Posted by drchildress View Post
    a sweet carbohydrate supplements like vitargo except with a lower price tag would be great
    Pretty good suggestion. I think there is a postworkout type product down the line. It's way down the line and not exactly what you're asking about but similar. Cheapers always nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    Something that gives me boners and muscles
    Recycle? Ha
    There is and adjuct product on the way that will help increase test and should help with your muscles!

    Or could go with test
    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Bulk smack fat powder I wanna get smacked of my fat!
    Haha break the caps open. Should be real tasty......
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What Would You Like To See From TGB?
    By TeamTGB in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-26-2014, 08:31 AM
  2. What Would You Like To See From TGB?
    By TeamTGB in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2014, 03:44 PM
Log in
Log in