ReCycle

SSD21

Awards
I hear nothing but great things about your ReCycle product.

I previously set up a OTC PCT plan for my E-Stane cycle at 30mg ED for 4 weeks. Possibly increase to 40 or 50mg ED for 4 weeks, maybe 5. The OTC PCT included formex, AI PCS, and CEL CA.

I have become increasingly interested in running ReCycle, instead. I'd like to keep the formex to run during my last 2 weeks on cycle, and 2 weeks into PCT, if this is recommended.

After my E-Stane cycle, would I run ReCycle immediately? That'd be with the formex for 2 weeks.

If I begin immediately after, do I need to run AI PCS or CEL CA to be safe?

Thanks guys.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I hear nothing but great things about your ReCycle product.

I previously set up a OTC PCT plan for my E-Stane cycle at 30mg ED for 4 weeks. Possibly increase to 40 or 50mg ED for 4 weeks, maybe 5. The OTC PCT included formex, AI PCS, and CEL CA.

I have become increasingly interested in running ReCycle, instead. I'd like to keep the formex to run during my last 2 weeks on cycle, and 2 weeks into PCT, if this is recommended.

After my E-Stane cycle, would I run ReCycle immediately? That'd be with the formex for 2 weeks.

If I begin immediately after, do I need to run AI PCS or CEL CA to be safe?

Thanks guys.
If you run recycle, it should start day 1 of PCT.

CEL CA is a solid product and I would run that as well.

IMO, I dont see any reason to run both PCS and Recycle.

SSD21

Awards
Thanks for the response, blueboy.

If I were to get organ shield and run that in my PCT instead of the CEL CA, would this be comparable?

clsosa

Awards
What is a good time frame on how long you should run Recycle after a cycle of Halovar and M14? THEN after that time frame are you allowed to run another cycle say E-pol and Halover??

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the response, blueboy.

If I were to get organ shield and run that in my PCT instead of the CEL CA, would this be comparable?
Yes they would be, there are some different ingredients but the end result is the same. I really like adding SAM-e to my support supps as well.

What is a good time frame on how long you should run Recycle after a cycle of Halovar and M14? THEN after that time frame are you allowed to run another cycle say E-pol and Halover??
I wouldn't say that Halovar/M14-E is a very good cycle due to possible stress on the liver. Recycle/PCT starts the day after your last dose.

The Time ON + PCT = Time off guideline is always a very good way to run cycles.

clsosa

Awards
I wouldn't say that Halovar/M14-E is a very good cycle due to possible stress on the liver. Recycle/PCT starts the day after your last dose.

The Time ON + PCT = Time off guideline is always a very good way to run cycles.[/QUOTE]

Should I just run M14-E on its own, then run Recycle. I was looking into running the Purus Cycle just like it said on the side of the bottle. 2 weeks Halovar, 2 weeks Halo/M14, then 2 weeks M14. After cycle then run 4 weeks on Recycle. Of course Organ Shield from here on out..

clsosa

Awards

The Time ON + PCT = Time off guideline is always a very good way to run cycles.
Should I just run M14-E on its own, then run Recycle. I was looking into running the Purus Cycle just like it said on the side of the bottle. 2 weeks Halovar, 2 weeks Halo/M14, then 2 weeks M14. After cycle then run 4 weeks on Recycle. Of course Organ Shield from here on out..[/QUOTE]

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I just run M14-E on its own, then run Recycle. I was looking into running the Purus Cycle just like it said on the side of the bottle. 2 weeks Halovar, 2 weeks Halo/M14, then 2 weeks M14. After cycle then run 4 weeks on Recycle. Of course Organ Shield from here on out..
[/QUOTE]

I would go ahead and run the M14E on it's own personally. I love Halovar but it works best in a recomp/cutter and at a bit higher dosage and longer run (~75mg and 6 weeks IMO for best gains). M14E for 4 weeks should be more than enough.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
[/QUOTE]

Yes. m14e on its own, followed by Recycle.

ThunderPlat

Awards
If running a serm for PCT, is ReCycle still recommended? If yes, please explain why....thx

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
If running a serm for PCT, is ReCycle still recommended? If yes, please explain why....thx
Some users enjoy the libido aspects of a test-booster during PCT. Also, in my experience, it also helps with appetite, which is important if you want to keep the gains you made on cycle. Lastly, I have read where several people continued to make gains during PCT when taking Recycle which is another reason why I would recommend it.