Welcome Purus Labs!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Welcome Purus Labs!!!

Anabolicminds.com would like to welcome Purus Labs!!! Please check out their website and give them a nice warm welcome!!!

http://www.puruslabs.net/index.html

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Very glad to be here. AM/NP has been great supporters of Purus Labs.

3. Welcome to AM Forums

I thinking give a try to some of yours products guys!!!!!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Welcome to AM Forums

I thinking give a try to some of yours products guys!!!!!
    Anything is particular?

5. RECYCLE! Welcome guys
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

6. Welcome to AM!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

7. Welcome Purus Labs...about time!

NutraPlanet is proud to offer the full line of quality products from Purus Labs. Be on the lookout for the NEW M14-E!

Lowest Price on Purus Labs

8. Welcome!

Some of your stuff looks interesting, in particular I think that the Organ Shield at the price point I saw is very reasonable and very very promising, for those who choose to use ancillaries in an effort to try to combat some of the negatives.
    PHF Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by blueboy22 View Post
    Anything is particular?
    Yes I`m interested in Organ Shield and Recycle looks Great and Powerful

10. Thanks everyone!
    We're finally showing face on the internet and not just store fronts.

11. Welcome to the board, glad to have you along!

12. Welcome aboard guys!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

13. Welcome to the AM board!

14. Welcome to the board, Purus Labs.....

15. Howdy!!

16. welcome aboard

17. Sweet! Just finishing my halovar and e-pol stack about to get busy with the Recycle! Love the stuff, can't wait til next time so I can run the Nasty Mass. I have been using your stuff for a while and love it! the new packaging is great too. Glad to see you here.

18. Quote Originally Posted by atnartist View Post
    Sweet! Just finishing my halovar and e-pol stack about to get busy with the Recycle! Love the stuff, can't wait til next time so I can run the Nasty Mass. I have been using your stuff for a while and love it! the new packaging is great too. Glad to see you here.
    Thanks for the support.

Make sure to take a look at M14-E when planning your next cycle.

19. Welcome!

20. Quote Originally Posted by atnartist View Post
    Sweet! Just finishing my halovar and e-pol stack about to get busy with the Recycle! Love the stuff, can't wait til next time so I can run the Nasty Mass. I have been using your stuff for a while and love it! the new packaging is great too. Glad to see you here.
    Awsome, good to hear... You look like beast in your avatar!

21. I leaned out really nice using the e-pol, halovar stack WHILE my weight went up! I started the Recycle today but it doesn't say whether or not to take it with food. Suggestions? I am interested in seeing this stuff work. I was a big, big fan of the original Recycle. I also have a storefront and I push Purus labs more than anything else out there. Couldn't tell you the last time I sold a bottle of Methyl 1-d or that formadol stuff. Was looking at it yesterday and thought, "This craps gonna expire before I sell it!"

22. Quote Originally Posted by atnartist View Post
    I leaned out really nice using the e-pol, halovar stack WHILE my weight went up! I started the Recycle today but it doesn't say whether or not to take it with food. Suggestions? I am interested in seeing this stuff work. I was a big, big fan of the original Recycle. I also have a storefront and I push Purus labs more than anything else out there. Couldn't tell you the last time I sold a bottle of Methyl 1-d or that formadol stuff. Was looking at it yesterday and thought, "This craps gonna expire before I sell it!"
    I haven't noticed a difference with or without food. My personal preference is without food. I like to think in my "always rationalizing mind" that it works better if not being absorbed with anything else
  23. Never enough

Nifty and welcome! I had just been looking at Nasty Mass today as I was looking around for as I was looking for products with the 13-ethyl-3-methoxy in it.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

24. Great to see Purus really blowing up more lately on the net. Good products all around and an amazing team behind it in Grayhorse, blueboy and others. Looking for great things from Purus.

Your boy Grambo

25. Welcome!
    I really enjoyed the way your website is setup. Going to look at a couple of your products in planning a future cycle.

26. Quote Originally Posted by atnartist View Post
    I leaned out really nice using the e-pol, halovar stack WHILE my weight went up! I started the Recycle today but it doesn't say whether or not to take it with food. Suggestions? I am interested in seeing this stuff work. I was a big, big fan of the original Recycle. I also have a storefront and I push Purus labs more than anything else out there. Couldn't tell you the last time I sold a bottle of Methyl 1-d or that formadol stuff. Was looking at it yesterday and thought, "This craps gonna expire before I sell it!"
    PM you back brotha...

27. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Welcome!
    I really enjoyed the way your website is setup. Going to look at a couple of your products in planning a future cycle.
    Thank you sir, we just got this new site up.

28. yeah your guys website looks pretty sweet!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

29. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    yeah your guys website looks pretty sweet!
    Dude, you are everywhere lol

30. I'm definitely interested in your "Nasty Mass" product. Looks good, Purus!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

31. Quote Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
    Thanks everyone!
    We're finally showing face on the internet and not just store fronts.
    Hai G. Welcome.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

32. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'm definitely interested in your "Nasty Mass" product. Looks good, Purus!
    Shoot me a PM, I am sure we work something out if you want to....

33. Welcome,.. I love more choices!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

34. Man be sure and check out the Recycle! I am two weeks in on this stuff and it's great! I just finished a heavy six week stack and went right into this Recycle and loving it. I swear it looks like I am still cycling on the way my muscles look like they are still drying out and hardening. I usually have a problem with getting soft and then fat when I come off but I am not experiencing that at this time and LOVE it! Give it a go and see for yourself and let me know what you think cause i have tried all the other OTC stuff and even torenifene on one occasion and never came back like i seem to be this time.

35. Quote Originally Posted by atnartist View Post
    Man be sure and check out the Recycle! I am two weeks in on this stuff and it's great! I just finished a heavy six week stack and went right into this Recycle and loving it. I swear it looks like I am still cycling on the way my muscles look like they are still drying out and hardening. I usually have a problem with getting soft and then fat when I come off but I am not experiencing that at this time and LOVE it! Give it a go and see for yourself and let me know what you think cause i have tried all the other OTC stuff and even torenifene on one occasion and never came back like i seem to be this time.
    Thank you, it's finally starting to hit web. A lot of awsome reviews popping up. I've been experiencing it 3 months at a time. haha

36. Recycle is on my list as the reviews have been solid. Probably pick some up with my next paycheck.

37. Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    Recycle is on my list as the reviews have been solid. Probably pick some up with my next paycheck.
    me too!!!!! lol

38. welcome welcome
    Team Orbit

39. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    welcome welcome
    Thanks buddy

40. since day one i've thought Purus labs products are gonna become the most popular and trendy supplements.
    They supply the compounds we want, with a little extra absorbtion formula, with sleek and well designed bottles and labels.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purus Labs... Your Next!!
    By Pipes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 10:59 AM
  2. New to purus labs and have a few questions
    By Ricky5145 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 06:53 PM
  3. Purus labs
    By jeremyaaron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52