Welcome Purus Labs!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Welcome Purus Labs!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

[quote=clsosa;2109456]
    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Looks like I was named a Rep just in time lol

Recycle is a great OTC PCT and as far as anything else OTC..... I would add in a SERM for that PCT, if you have the means, as you will obviously experience some shutdown there and may be nice to go that route.

How are you stacking those compounds btw?
    Also what is your experience? You are talking about 3 methyls.

The way im stacking Halovar/M14-e is im going to follow the directions just like it says on the bottle of M14-E. As far as my experience, I am just now getting into anabolics. I have always lifted (and no I'm NOT 18...lol...)and only used supplements like creatine, protein, pretty much anything in the market. I just got back into the gym (6 months) after 2 years off due to work. I droped my weight from 195 to 170-75 and have kept it the same for the last 2 months. Now im ready to gain some mass and weight with not so much fat. I'm all ears if you have any suggestions...

Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Grambo, i think I,ll try your suggestion. I did have blood work and they said it was good but test was low, about 300. Of course I went to a walk in clinic and showed them what I took (except the torem) and just told them I was concerned. I did not get a referal or anything, a fat bill though! I tried Torem because it looked like the least toxic of the top three and I was hoping that with the estrogen still bieng present without going where I did not want it my body would kick into overdrive to get my levels back right. so why not DEHA? i know some says it doesn't work and some docs still prescribe it. what's your thought on this?
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by atnartist View Post
    Grambo, i think I,ll try your suggestion. I did have blood work and they said it was good but test was low, about 300. Of course I went to a walk in clinic and showed them what I took (except the torem) and just told them I was concerned. I did not get a referal or anything, a fat bill though! I tried Torem because it looked like the least toxic of the top three and I was hoping that with the estrogen still bieng present without going where I did not want it my body would kick into overdrive to get my levels back right. so why not DEHA? i know some says it doesn't work and some docs still prescribe it. what's your thought on this?
    Hard to know without baseline statistics on your testosterone levels but that is in the lower range. You happen to get estrogen checked on that same test (I assume) could have been a tad high. Haha They do love to stick you with a nice bill. With those T levels in their minds you were "normal" and I can understand not really knowing what you had taken and everything.

There is actually argument that Torem may be the more toxic of the 3 ironically enough. They are all shown to have side effects and "toxicity" but mostly this shows up in people who have been on it for months and months or sometimes even years.

DHEA works and though there are different thoughts on the subject my personal opinion is that DHEA has no place in PCT when you are trying to recover your supressed HPTA. DHEA converts to testosterone as well as estrogen and this would still be seen by the body as exogenous hormone and may not recover as quickly. 200mg is a fairly high dose as well.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Thanks for the info. I will definitely take those things into consideration.
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.

in your own opinion what product is best for building bulk? ive done some research but get confused between e-pol nasty mass and the m product. i just want to know whats best for mass and solid gains?
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan249 View Post
    in your own opinion what product is best for building bulk? ive done some research but get confused between e-pol nasty mass and the m product. i just want to know whats best for mass and solid gains?
    E-pol is 3,4-estra "tren" and Superdrol

Nasty Mass is 13-ethyl (Max LMG)/Pherplex

M14-E is Epistane/M14add (dbol ph)

Nasty Mass and E-pol are going to be the better big time bulks. Nasty Mass may provide some good gains but it is going to "wet" and should only be used my people with more experience. E-pol is going to bring some very good mass with dry, solid gains.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    E-pol is 3,4-estra "tren" and Superdrol

Nasty Mass is 13-ethyl (Max LMG)/Pherplex

M14-E is Epistane/M14add (dbol ph)

Nasty Mass and E-pol are going to be the better big time bulks. Nasty Mass may provide some good gains but it is going to "wet" and should only be used my people with more experience. E-pol is going to bring some very good mass with dry, solid gains.
    Thanks for a straight forward honest answer. Cant wait to order a bottle and get started! Im assuming M14-E is more for vascularity?
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan249 View Post
    Thanks for a straight forward honest answer. Cant wait to order a bottle and get started! Im assuming M14-E is more for vascularity?
    I can't give you a for sure on the M14-E because I haven't seen enough logs to get a good consensus for exactly what will happen, but epi is know for being very dry and having vascularity and I would expect it to be more pronounced with m14add added in along with more strength gains. M14-E is probably the most versatile product since it really could be used for any purpose.

Glad you are looking forward to it, I am hoping to see more Purus feedback on the boards shortly

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purus Labs... Your Next!!
    By Pipes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 09:59 AM
  2. New to purus labs and have a few questions
    By Ricky5145 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 05:53 PM
  3. Purus labs
    By jeremyaaron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52