Welcome Purus Labs!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. if im working them out once a week id go mon wed fri but if i do twice a week mon chest/tri tues back/bi's wed shoulders/legs thur break fri chest/tri sat back/bi sunday shoulder/legs and i never do the same routine twice and if i do it twice one half the week im doin much more reps to cut fat


  2. Id just stick with a good routine of hitting them once a week. You could probably hit them twice but that schedule is pretty crazy and would get tedious. Also you still need time to recover.
    •   
       


  3. shoulders and calfs can be werked twice a week, they have a pretty quick recovery rate

  4. Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    shoulders and calfs can be werked twice a week, they have a pretty quick recovery rate
    Ya but with shoulders they get a hit on chest day as well so they basicallya re getting hit twice a week indirectly.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  5. well thats still a 48 hour recovery time for them but i very much agree very tedious when im off the nasty lol i will go right back to once a week and im bout to be a trainer at golds gym so i will be at a gym all the time and will probly do more of a one body part a day routine and i know what your thinking this guy doesnt know **** hows he gonna be a trainer lol but i just know little bout prohormones and that mess but i know my way around a gym
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Ya but with shoulders they get a hit on chest day as well so they basicallya re getting hit twice a week indirectly.
    alwayz like to hit these a lil in between when im too pumped to finish reps on arms and shoulders(i do calfs on theses days), im alwayz tryin to squeeze in a lil more shoulders, alwayz switchin up between the 3 muscles,on the extra dayz(2 try and hit what might need sum more)

  7. a guy at the gym said it would be a good idea if i took prime and powerfull with recycle what do yall guys think??

  8. Quote Originally Posted by lean View Post
    a guy at the gym said it would be a good idea if i took prime and powerfull with recycle what do yall guys think??
    Well..... some of the ingredients basically overlap. I think you would be fine without those two additions personally.

    Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    alwayz like to hit these a lil in between when im too pumped to finish reps on arms and shoulders(i do calfs on theses days), im alwayz tryin to squeeze in a lil more shoulders, alwayz switchin up between the 3 muscles,on the extra dayz(2 try and hit what might need sum more)
    It would really depend on what your goal is and your weaknesses. I have decent shoulders without going crazy on them but obviously this is going to be very individualized, so it is what works best for you.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  9. yall said earlier i wont really get bigger while on the pct and after looking through the forums on prime people wer saying they were getting bigger and bigger during there pct with it and the thought of getting bigger after the nasty is bueno so is atleast one of them worth a try?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by lean View Post
    yall said earlier i wont really get bigger while on the pct and after looking through the forums on prime people wer saying they were getting bigger and bigger during there pct with it and the thought of getting bigger after the nasty is bueno so is atleast one of them worth a try?
    Really up to you on how much money you want to spend on PCT. Prime seems to be hit and miss though and may need higher dosing to be the most effective (according to USP). It isnt going to hurt that is for sure.....Keep in mind that Tribulus Altus is in Prime (Along with another ingredient) and it is also in Recycle (along with the one of the main Powerfull ingredients)
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  11. ya i dont want to overload on the same **** good lookin out i mite just use one of them when im finished with recycle

  12. PURUS,
    After my cycle of M14 and Halovar, I will take Recycle during my PCT. Would you recommend any other OTC product or is Recycle enough?

  13. Since this has almost become a pct thread, lol. I thought I would put my 2 cents in worth. I recently finished a six week halovar and e-pol stack where during the last two weeks of both I doubled the dosage and when I came off I went only with Recycle and RPM (applied neutracitacals) and cannot say how amazed I am with my off cycle. I posted on another board (about PCTs) how this time was the easiest to keep my gains from looking all soft and mushy. I look forward to trying the Nasty Mass and M14-E, just cannot decide which one I will go with, any suggestions Grambo? Anyhow, I said all that to say give the Recycle a try and eat clean with it, I like lo carb a few days and then carb load. Seems to work for me.

  14. I`m really intrigued by your M14-E and Nasty Mass. I `d like to give them a go next cycle when I can afford it. Everything looks interesting but those reall caught my attention. Has anyone logged a cycle yet?

  15. i havent really logged i will have before and after picks when im done in 2 1/2 weeks so hopefully yall will see what the nasty mass does im excited as a mofo

  16. Looks like I was named a Rep just in time lol


    Quote Originally Posted by clsosa View Post
    PURUS,
    After my cycle of M14 and Halovar, I will take Recycle during my PCT. Would you recommend any other OTC product or is Recycle enough?
    Recycle is a great OTC PCT and as far as anything else OTC..... I would add in a SERM for that PCT, if you have the means, as you will obviously experience some shutdown there and may be nice to go that route.

    How are you stacking those compounds btw?
    Also what is your experience? You are talking about 3 methyls.


    Quote Originally Posted by atnartist View Post
    Since this has almost become a pct thread, lol. I thought I would put my 2 cents in worth. I recently finished a six week halovar and e-pol stack where during the last two weeks of both I doubled the dosage and when I came off I went only with Recycle and RPM (applied neutracitacals) and cannot say how amazed I am with my off cycle. I posted on another board (about PCTs) how this time was the easiest to keep my gains from looking all soft and mushy. I look forward to trying the Nasty Mass and M14-E, just cannot decide which one I will go with, any suggestions Grambo? Anyhow, I said all that to say give the Recycle a try and eat clean with it, I like lo carb a few days and then carb load. Seems to work for me.
    I am glad to hear that you came back so well! Good feedback is always welcome.

    What are your goals for your next cycle? (this can help me give you the best suggestion between the two)

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    I`m really intrigued by your M14-E and Nasty Mass. I `d like to give them a go next cycle when I can afford it. Everything looks interesting but those reall caught my attention. Has anyone logged a cycle yet?
    There are some logs of most everything except M14-E as it is literally brand new. I will be getting some logs of it and maybe something else rolling ASAP so look out for those.

    Quote Originally Posted by lean View Post
    i havent really logged i will have before and after picks when im done in 2 1/2 weeks so hopefully yall will see what the nasty mass does im excited as a mofo
    Would really be interested in your progress for sure! You should do very well wiht your first cycle and those amazing compounds.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  17. What are your goals for your next cycle? (this can help me give you the best suggestion between the two)
    I always am looking for size but I may be looking to dry out some more before I go to another mass stack. I figured the M14-E would be the best bet for that. But I am most certainly open for suggestions. I tried the toremefine (spelling) on one occasion and didn't really find it to work that well. Maybe I should give it another go before canceling it out.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by atnartist View Post
    I always am looking for size but I may be looking to dry out some more before I go to another mass stack. I figured the M14-E would be the best bet for that. But I am most certainly open for suggestions. I tried the toremefine (spelling) on one occasion and didn't really find it to work that well. Maybe I should give it another go before canceling it out.
    By dry out I assume you mean lose some fat? If you are looking to lean out before really hitting the mass stack I might suggest Halovar. It is known more as being a recomp/cutting PH and I know 4chloro has done me nicely in the past.

    I think M14-E is versatile and could be used for just about any goal depending on diet and training. I think it has some great potential as a mass stack for sure though.

    What dosing did you run the Torem? Also how did you feel it wasn't effective?
    RC I assume?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  19. Wink


    What dosing did you run the Torem? Also how did you feel it wasn't effective?
    RC I assume?
    it has been a while but i believe it was 120/90/60/30 and stacked it with AP's Drive and 200 mg of DEHA. followed a six week of Halodrol and Propadrol stack of H for 50/50/75/75 and P for60/60/90/90 and of course overlapping in the 3rd and 4th wks. My Torem was ordered via for research. by the end of the cycle i was strong and tight but for almost an entire month and a half later i had been gaining weight (fat) was tired an irratable with the lowest possible moods and NO sex drive at all. Heck, even my wife was mad, lol. Anyway, have not run one since. Sorry i don't know what the RC means unless thats reseach chemical and then yes. Came in a dark blue or purple bottle with a dropper.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by atnartist View Post
    it has been a while but i believe it was 120/90/60/30 and stacked it with AP's Drive and 200 mg of DEHA. followed a six week of Halodrol and Propadrol stack of H for 50/50/75/75 and P for60/60/90/90 and of course overlapping in the 3rd and 4th wks. My Torem was ordered via for research. by the end of the cycle i was strong and tight but for almost an entire month and a half later i had been gaining weight (fat) was tired an irratable with the lowest possible moods and NO sex drive at all. Heck, even my wife was mad, lol. Anyway, have not run one since. Sorry i don't know what the RC means unless thats reseach chemical and then yes. Came in a dark blue or purple bottle with a dropper.
    Yep you got it. That is very interesting about that Torem and how you felt, i have used it on HARSH cycles and come back strong with it. I didn't have the same kind as you from the description but that should be legit stuff. You ran it at the correct dosing..... the only thing I would caution is running DHEA in PCT. Maybe leave that out next time....... Have you had any blood work done?

    Ya you got me on the RC haha..... I might try one of the other SERMs in that case. Nolva has been shown to be the strongest as far as increasing testosterone. Something to contemplate at least..... can't ahve the wife mad lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  21. [quote=clsosa;2109456]
    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Looks like I was named a Rep just in time lol




    Recycle is a great OTC PCT and as far as anything else OTC..... I would add in a SERM for that PCT, if you have the means, as you will obviously experience some shutdown there and may be nice to go that route.

    How are you stacking those compounds btw?
    Also what is your experience? You are talking about 3 methyls.

    The way im stacking Halovar/M14-e is im going to follow the directions just like it says on the bottle of M14-E. As far as my experience, I am just now getting into anabolics. I have always lifted (and no I'm NOT 18...lol...)and only used supplements like creatine, protein, pretty much anything in the market. I just got back into the gym (6 months) after 2 years off due to work. I droped my weight from 195 to 170-75 and have kept it the same for the last 2 months. Now im ready to gain some mass and weight with not so much fat. I'm all ears if you have any suggestions...

  22. Grambo, i think I,ll try your suggestion. I did have blood work and they said it was good but test was low, about 300. Of course I went to a walk in clinic and showed them what I took (except the torem) and just told them I was concerned. I did not get a referal or anything, a fat bill though! I tried Torem because it looked like the least toxic of the top three and I was hoping that with the estrogen still bieng present without going where I did not want it my body would kick into overdrive to get my levels back right. so why not DEHA? i know some says it doesn't work and some docs still prescribe it. what's your thought on this?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by atnartist View Post
    Grambo, i think I,ll try your suggestion. I did have blood work and they said it was good but test was low, about 300. Of course I went to a walk in clinic and showed them what I took (except the torem) and just told them I was concerned. I did not get a referal or anything, a fat bill though! I tried Torem because it looked like the least toxic of the top three and I was hoping that with the estrogen still bieng present without going where I did not want it my body would kick into overdrive to get my levels back right. so why not DEHA? i know some says it doesn't work and some docs still prescribe it. what's your thought on this?
    Hard to know without baseline statistics on your testosterone levels but that is in the lower range. You happen to get estrogen checked on that same test (I assume) could have been a tad high. Haha They do love to stick you with a nice bill. With those T levels in their minds you were "normal" and I can understand not really knowing what you had taken and everything.

    There is actually argument that Torem may be the more toxic of the 3 ironically enough. They are all shown to have side effects and "toxicity" but mostly this shows up in people who have been on it for months and months or sometimes even years.

    DHEA works and though there are different thoughts on the subject my personal opinion is that DHEA has no place in PCT when you are trying to recover your supressed HPTA. DHEA converts to testosterone as well as estrogen and this would still be seen by the body as exogenous hormone and may not recover as quickly. 200mg is a fairly high dose as well.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  24. Thanks for the info. I will definitely take those things into consideration.

  25. in your own opinion what product is best for building bulk? ive done some research but get confused between e-pol nasty mass and the m product. i just want to know whats best for mass and solid gains?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TheMan249 View Post
    in your own opinion what product is best for building bulk? ive done some research but get confused between e-pol nasty mass and the m product. i just want to know whats best for mass and solid gains?
    E-pol is 3,4-estra "tren" and Superdrol

    Nasty Mass is 13-ethyl (Max LMG)/Pherplex

    M14-E is Epistane/M14add (dbol ph)

    Nasty Mass and E-pol are going to be the better big time bulks. Nasty Mass may provide some good gains but it is going to "wet" and should only be used my people with more experience. E-pol is going to bring some very good mass with dry, solid gains.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    E-pol is 3,4-estra "tren" and Superdrol

    Nasty Mass is 13-ethyl (Max LMG)/Pherplex

    M14-E is Epistane/M14add (dbol ph)

    Nasty Mass and E-pol are going to be the better big time bulks. Nasty Mass may provide some good gains but it is going to "wet" and should only be used my people with more experience. E-pol is going to bring some very good mass with dry, solid gains.
    Thanks for a straight forward honest answer. Cant wait to order a bottle and get started! Im assuming M14-E is more for vascularity?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TheMan249 View Post
    Thanks for a straight forward honest answer. Cant wait to order a bottle and get started! Im assuming M14-E is more for vascularity?
    I can't give you a for sure on the M14-E because I haven't seen enough logs to get a good consensus for exactly what will happen, but epi is know for being very dry and having vascularity and I would expect it to be more pronounced with m14add added in along with more strength gains. M14-E is probably the most versatile product since it really could be used for any purpose.

    Glad you are looking forward to it, I am hoping to see more Purus feedback on the boards shortly
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Purus Labs... Your Next!!
    By Pipes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 10:59 AM
  2. New to purus labs and have a few questions
    By Ricky5145 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 06:53 PM
  3. Purus labs
    By jeremyaaron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 04:27 PM
  4. Purus Labs M14-E?
    By MHA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 10:45 PM
Log in
Log in