Welcome Purus Labs!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Banned
    GRAYHORSE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by imuscle View Post
    since day one i've thought Purus labs products are gonna become the most popular and trendy supplements.
    They supply the compounds we want, with a little extra absorbtion formula, with sleek and well designed bottles and labels.
    Thanks for the kind words, continue to expect BIG things in the next couple years, we will putting out a lot of new products. We've been working on a pre-workout for almost a year now. It will be awsome to say the least.

  2. Registered User
    lean's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    69

    hello purus labs i have some questions ...a few of my friends have taken your nasty mass and there getting great results so i picked up a bottle my self and have been on for a 1 week today they said i shoudnt feel or notice anything till about week 2 is that correct ? also they said that on the nasty mass you dont have to to take a pct is that true lol i was going to take the recycle any way because i heard taking the pct only gets you bigger ....also im thinking of doing the anabolic diet but does that work good with nasty mass since it wants you to take it with carbs all the time and if not whats a good diet plan to get the best results off your product?

    id really appreciate yalls help
  3. Registered User
    clsosa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    72

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, continue to expect BIG things in the next couple years, we will putting out a lot of new products. We've been working on a pre-workout for almost a year now. It will be awsome to say the least.
    A pre-workout!!! that would really be great. That is something I am really looking for at this moment. In the meantime I guess you wouldn't have any suggestions for a Pre would you??
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    957076

    Quote Originally Posted by lean View Post
    hello purus labs i have some questions ...a few of my friends have taken your nasty mass and there getting great results so i picked up a bottle my self and have been on for a 1 week today they said i shoudnt feel or notice anything till about week 2 is that correct ? also they said that on the nasty mass you dont have to to take a pct is that true lol i was going to take the recycle any way because i heard taking the pct only gets you bigger ....also im thinking of doing the anabolic diet but does that work good with nasty mass since it wants you to take it with carbs all the time and if not whats a good diet plan to get the best results off your product?

    id really appreciate yalls help
    How old are you? This is your fist cycle right?

    Hell yea you need PCT! And don't expect to get bigger in a PCT..... Sounds like you didn't do much research before popping this pills.
  5. Registered User
    blueboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    227

    Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    How old are you? This is your fist cycle right?

    Hell yea you need PCT! And don't expect to get bigger in a PCT..... Sounds like you didn't do much research before popping this pills.
    Very much agreed.

    Can you give us a little more background info?
  6. Registered User
    atnartist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Age
    44
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    125

    Speaking of diets with certain products, I found that I love waxy maize. I like to go the lo card way but when I work out, I use the waxy maize to fuel the workout and not worry about my body burning my protein shake, it goes to the muscles that are wide open and sucking everything in because of the insulin surge from the Waxy Maize and my energy is coming from the sugar. I also carb loaded on the weekends, pasta, pizza (sometimes), rice and rice and oh yea, did I mention rice. Anyway, as a personal trainer, novice dietitian and pre-pharmacy student I do know one thing, not every thing works for everybody, so read, study and plan and you will get more results than if you didn't. Not everyone can count on genetics, so do what you can to gain the edge and that is knowledge my friend.
    Also, I ran this diet with my six week cycle of halovar and e-pol and finished with Recycle and RPM.
    I am really stoked about what you got coming for a pre-workout!
  7. Banned
    GRAYHORSE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by lean View Post
    hello purus labs i have some questions ...a few of my friends have taken your nasty mass and there getting great results so i picked up a bottle my self and have been on for a 1 week today they said i shoudnt feel or notice anything till about week 2 is that correct ? also they said that on the nasty mass you dont have to to take a pct is that true lol i was going to take the recycle any way because i heard taking the pct only gets you bigger ....also im thinking of doing the anabolic diet but does that work good with nasty mass since it wants you to take it with carbs all the time and if not whats a good diet plan to get the best results off your product?

    id really appreciate yalls help
    Please slap your friends for us and tell them to run PCT!
  8. Registered User
    lean's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    69

    hahaha very much agreed i know i was going to take a pct they just said they didnt have to on it there on spawn now and said they had to run a pct for that i told them if you gotta do it for spawn then you gotta do it for nasty mass so i feel yall on that and about getting bigger on a pct i mean if i keep my gains that i get from nasty mass then i can keep gaining easier while on recycle right ?? and yall didnt answer me how long does it take before you start noticing alot i feel like my muscles are always hard so far tho so i gues thats good lol and thanks for the diet info but i need more of like yes are no with the anabolic diet what shouldd i do? also i usually train each body part once a week.. on the nasty mass(oh i love the name)can i workem out twice a week ?


    a little about me
    21
    5'10
    188 today
    im not a scrawnny kid everybody says i look like 210-215 and ive never done any supplements like this and i get asked if i do streroids like 8 times a day and my weight varys i can be 170 185 165 188 all in a 4 week time it just depends how i want to work out or how much cardio i do and what i eat im also getting my nasm trainers cert. in about 3 weeks so i want to start getting huge i will post sum before and after pics when im done
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    957076

    Id personally run a SERM if that was an option for you. Oh and ya.....avoid your friends advice from now on, come to us lol

    This is your first cycle I assume? I would have suggested a different compound but oo late now! ha

    Id grab some cycle support product if you don't have any (Organ Shield eh Greg? )

    *It is very likely you will lose some weight (water definitely) and strength in PCT, it just happens though if you do everything right you should be able to keep most of it particularly the strength. Maintaning is the name of the game in PCT. Just giving you a heads up so you dont get discouraged.
  10. Registered User
    lean's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    69

    ya its my 1st 1 what route would have you taken for your 1st run ? im picking up the recycle should i start the day the nasty mass is done? and what is serm lol? but if yall can go to my last post and answer those questions it would be great to clear that stuff up thanks
  11. Registered User
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    cucamonga
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    787

    Wuz lookin into the M14-e, and the nasty mass looks like everyone is also lookin into the M14add compounds, look good for bulking, but still lil feed back, yet.

    On another note with Purus showing up(here) with this ban coming, are ya guys worried?
  12. Registered User
    brownchoclit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    142

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
    Thanks everyone!
    We're finally showing face on the internet and not just store fronts.
    nice to see you here Greg!!!

    brown
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    957076

    Quote Originally Posted by lean View Post
    ya its my 1st 1 what route would have you taken for your 1st run ? im picking up the recycle should i start the day the nasty mass is done? and what is serm lol? but if yall can go to my last post and answer those questions it would be great to clear that stuff up thanks
    I would have taken a singular compound that was very mild like 1,4AD.

    Start the Recycle the day after your cycle ends correct.
    SERMs are Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators..... they are proven in PCT by studies and broscience use. I really prefer to use this vs OTC stuff (though I like combining them with an OTC product like Recycle, PCS or Bio Forge.) Do a little more research next time on PCT and steroids before jumping into the fire.

    As for the diet, the anabolic diet works great, particularly in a cut. But can be very well utilized in a bulk, though may be tougher than a carb laden diet. I prefer low carb diets all around so if I was going to go that route I would still use some Low GI carbs in the morning and Postworkout and take my Nastymass product at those times to utilize the insulin potentiators in the product and help the carbs shuttle to where the can be utilized most efficiently.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    957076

    Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    Wuz lookin into the M14-e, and the nasty mass looks like everyone is also lookin into the M14add compounds, look good for bulking, but still lil feed back, yet.

    On another note with Purus showing up(here) with this ban coming, are ya guys worried?
    I have seen a lot of M14add compound reviews on the forums and all seem to be pretty positive as long as you knew what you were getting (the only aromatizable PH). I know of many more advanced users that really love the stuff.

    For now the Ban is still a boogieman from everything I can see. Its being touted all over the boards, yet no literature is coming up to be voted on (that I have seen) and several companies (Iforce, CEL etc) are actually coming out with new prohormones...... I do think that there may be a ban at some point just because it is a long time coming.... but for now it's a waiting game.


    Also I know Purus understands that these may not be around forever and are working on non-PH line ups as well as some newer PHs to com out with. No worries about the longevity of Purus.
  15. Registered User
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    cucamonga
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    787

    Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    I have seen a lot of M14add compound reviews on the forums and all seem to be pretty positive as long as you knew what you were getting (the only aromatizable PH). I know of many more advanced users that really love the stuff.

    For now the Ban is still a boogieman from everything I can see. Its being touted all over the boards, yet no literature is coming up to be voted on (that I have seen) and several companies (Iforce, CEL etc) are actually coming out with new prohormones...... I do think that there may be a ban at some point just because it is a long time coming.... but for now it's a waiting game.


    Also I know Purus understands that these may not be around forever and are working on non-PH line ups as well as some newer PHs to com out with. No worries about the longevity of Purus.
    yeah, but for thoses of usnot ready to stick ourselves, theses oral compounds are great, yeah there are cons, but these are easily avoided, like you said if ya know what your doing, it all good. Plus if im not mistaken sum of the orals have better bioavailability, then sum injectibles, am i right in this assumption?

    And as far as non hormonals we have all tried the Asteriod stack... and well
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    957076

    Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    yeah, but for thoses of usnot ready to stick ourselves, theses oral compounds are great, yeah there are cons, but these are easily avoided, like you said if ya know what your doing, it all good. Plus if im not mistaken sum of the orals have better bioavailability, then sum injectibles, am i right in this assumption?

    And as far as non hormonals we have all tried the Asteriod stack... and well
    Yes I have mixed feelings on PH to be honest. I love them and has let me not be drawn back into the illegal area of use but then again having steroids so available to ANYONE right OTC has problems that bother me as well. Good and bad as with everything.

    Actually no they don't have better bioavailability vs injectables. Injectables are pure hormone and has very high BV. Oral always has a lower BV.

    Haha I feel you on that. I mean more like fat burners, pre workouts on the horizon....also Recycle is actually a great formulated product for PCT and non-PCT. Seen a lot of good reviews on it. Once PH are gone (if they can be eradicated) the companies will have to work harder to make some quality non hormonal products.
  17. Registered User
    lean's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    69

    thanks for the info i know i should of done a little more research lol i just half assed new what i was getting into .....now my friends say there working out each body part twice a week instead of once ..ive been doin that for a week now is that good to do or am i over working my muscles
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    957076

    Quote Originally Posted by lean View Post
    thanks for the info i know i should of done a little more research lol i just half assed new what i was getting into .....now my friends say there working out each body part twice a week instead of once ..ive been doin that for a week now is that good to do or am i over working my muscles
    What is your split look like? Rep ranges?
  19. Registered User
    lean's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    69

    chest/tris .back/bi's. shoulders/legs. each muscle group i do 9 sets and usually go from heavy liftin to lighter at the end
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    957076

    Ok what days do you hit those? Like how do you end up hitting them twice? Same routine?
  21. Registered User
    lean's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    69

    if im working them out once a week id go mon wed fri but if i do twice a week mon chest/tri tues back/bi's wed shoulders/legs thur break fri chest/tri sat back/bi sunday shoulder/legs and i never do the same routine twice and if i do it twice one half the week im doin much more reps to cut fat
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    957076

    Id just stick with a good routine of hitting them once a week. You could probably hit them twice but that schedule is pretty crazy and would get tedious. Also you still need time to recover.
  23. Registered User
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    cucamonga
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    787

    shoulders and calfs can be werked twice a week, they have a pretty quick recovery rate
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    957076

    Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    shoulders and calfs can be werked twice a week, they have a pretty quick recovery rate
    Ya but with shoulders they get a hit on chest day as well so they basicallya re getting hit twice a week indirectly.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  25. Registered User
    lean's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    69

    well thats still a 48 hour recovery time for them but i very much agree very tedious when im off the nasty lol i will go right back to once a week and im bout to be a trainer at golds gym so i will be at a gym all the time and will probly do more of a one body part a day routine and i know what your thinking this guy doesnt know **** hows he gonna be a trainer lol but i just know little bout prohormones and that mess but i know my way around a gym
  26. Registered User
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    cucamonga
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    787

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Ya but with shoulders they get a hit on chest day as well so they basicallya re getting hit twice a week indirectly.
    alwayz like to hit these a lil in between when im too pumped to finish reps on arms and shoulders(i do calfs on theses days), im alwayz tryin to squeeze in a lil more shoulders, alwayz switchin up between the 3 muscles,on the extra dayz(2 try and hit what might need sum more)
  27. Registered User
    lean's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    69

    a guy at the gym said it would be a good idea if i took prime and powerfull with recycle what do yall guys think??
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    957076

    Quote Originally Posted by lean View Post
    a guy at the gym said it would be a good idea if i took prime and powerfull with recycle what do yall guys think??
    Well..... some of the ingredients basically overlap. I think you would be fine without those two additions personally.

    Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    alwayz like to hit these a lil in between when im too pumped to finish reps on arms and shoulders(i do calfs on theses days), im alwayz tryin to squeeze in a lil more shoulders, alwayz switchin up between the 3 muscles,on the extra dayz(2 try and hit what might need sum more)
    It would really depend on what your goal is and your weaknesses. I have decent shoulders without going crazy on them but obviously this is going to be very individualized, so it is what works best for you.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  29. Registered User
    lean's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    69

    yall said earlier i wont really get bigger while on the pct and after looking through the forums on prime people wer saying they were getting bigger and bigger during there pct with it and the thought of getting bigger after the nasty is bueno so is atleast one of them worth a try?
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    957076

    Quote Originally Posted by lean View Post
    yall said earlier i wont really get bigger while on the pct and after looking through the forums on prime people wer saying they were getting bigger and bigger during there pct with it and the thought of getting bigger after the nasty is bueno so is atleast one of them worth a try?
    Really up to you on how much money you want to spend on PCT. Prime seems to be hit and miss though and may need higher dosing to be the most effective (according to USP). It isnt going to hurt that is for sure.....Keep in mind that Tribulus Altus is in Prime (Along with another ingredient) and it is also in Recycle (along with the one of the main Powerfull ingredients)
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  31. Registered User
    lean's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    69

    ya i dont want to overload on the same **** good lookin out i mite just use one of them when im finished with recycle
  32. Registered User
    clsosa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    72

    PURUS,
    After my cycle of M14 and Halovar, I will take Recycle during my PCT. Would you recommend any other OTC product or is Recycle enough?
  33. Registered User
    atnartist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Age
    44
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    125

    Since this has almost become a pct thread, lol. I thought I would put my 2 cents in worth. I recently finished a six week halovar and e-pol stack where during the last two weeks of both I doubled the dosage and when I came off I went only with Recycle and RPM (applied neutracitacals) and cannot say how amazed I am with my off cycle. I posted on another board (about PCTs) how this time was the easiest to keep my gains from looking all soft and mushy. I look forward to trying the Nasty Mass and M14-E, just cannot decide which one I will go with, any suggestions Grambo? Anyhow, I said all that to say give the Recycle a try and eat clean with it, I like lo carb a few days and then carb load. Seems to work for me.
  34. Registered User
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0

    I`m really intrigued by your M14-E and Nasty Mass. I `d like to give them a go next cycle when I can afford it. Everything looks interesting but those reall caught my attention. Has anyone logged a cycle yet?
  35. Registered User
    lean's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    69

    i havent really logged i will have before and after picks when im done in 2 1/2 weeks so hopefully yall will see what the nasty mass does im excited as a mofo
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    957076

    Looks like I was named a Rep just in time lol


    Quote Originally Posted by clsosa View Post
    PURUS,
    After my cycle of M14 and Halovar, I will take Recycle during my PCT. Would you recommend any other OTC product or is Recycle enough?
    Recycle is a great OTC PCT and as far as anything else OTC..... I would add in a SERM for that PCT, if you have the means, as you will obviously experience some shutdown there and may be nice to go that route.

    How are you stacking those compounds btw?
    Also what is your experience? You are talking about 3 methyls.


    Quote Originally Posted by atnartist View Post
    Since this has almost become a pct thread, lol. I thought I would put my 2 cents in worth. I recently finished a six week halovar and e-pol stack where during the last two weeks of both I doubled the dosage and when I came off I went only with Recycle and RPM (applied neutracitacals) and cannot say how amazed I am with my off cycle. I posted on another board (about PCTs) how this time was the easiest to keep my gains from looking all soft and mushy. I look forward to trying the Nasty Mass and M14-E, just cannot decide which one I will go with, any suggestions Grambo? Anyhow, I said all that to say give the Recycle a try and eat clean with it, I like lo carb a few days and then carb load. Seems to work for me.
    I am glad to hear that you came back so well! Good feedback is always welcome.

    What are your goals for your next cycle? (this can help me give you the best suggestion between the two)

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    I`m really intrigued by your M14-E and Nasty Mass. I `d like to give them a go next cycle when I can afford it. Everything looks interesting but those reall caught my attention. Has anyone logged a cycle yet?
    There are some logs of most everything except M14-E as it is literally brand new. I will be getting some logs of it and maybe something else rolling ASAP so look out for those.

    Quote Originally Posted by lean View Post
    i havent really logged i will have before and after picks when im done in 2 1/2 weeks so hopefully yall will see what the nasty mass does im excited as a mofo
    Would really be interested in your progress for sure! You should do very well wiht your first cycle and those amazing compounds.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  37. Registered User
    atnartist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Age
    44
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    125

    What are your goals for your next cycle? (this can help me give you the best suggestion between the two)
    I always am looking for size but I may be looking to dry out some more before I go to another mass stack. I figured the M14-E would be the best bet for that. But I am most certainly open for suggestions. I tried the toremefine (spelling) on one occasion and didn't really find it to work that well. Maybe I should give it another go before canceling it out.
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    957076

    Quote Originally Posted by atnartist View Post
    I always am looking for size but I may be looking to dry out some more before I go to another mass stack. I figured the M14-E would be the best bet for that. But I am most certainly open for suggestions. I tried the toremefine (spelling) on one occasion and didn't really find it to work that well. Maybe I should give it another go before canceling it out.
    By dry out I assume you mean lose some fat? If you are looking to lean out before really hitting the mass stack I might suggest Halovar. It is known more as being a recomp/cutting PH and I know 4chloro has done me nicely in the past.

    I think M14-E is versatile and could be used for just about any goal depending on diet and training. I think it has some great potential as a mass stack for sure though.

    What dosing did you run the Torem? Also how did you feel it wasn't effective?
    RC I assume?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  39. Registered User
    atnartist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Age
    44
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    125

    Wink


    What dosing did you run the Torem? Also how did you feel it wasn't effective?
    RC I assume?
    it has been a while but i believe it was 120/90/60/30 and stacked it with AP's Drive and 200 mg of DEHA. followed a six week of Halodrol and Propadrol stack of H for 50/50/75/75 and P for60/60/90/90 and of course overlapping in the 3rd and 4th wks. My Torem was ordered via for research. by the end of the cycle i was strong and tight but for almost an entire month and a half later i had been gaining weight (fat) was tired an irratable with the lowest possible moods and NO sex drive at all. Heck, even my wife was mad, lol. Anyway, have not run one since. Sorry i don't know what the RC means unless thats reseach chemical and then yes. Came in a dark blue or purple bottle with a dropper.
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    957076

    Quote Originally Posted by atnartist View Post
    it has been a while but i believe it was 120/90/60/30 and stacked it with AP's Drive and 200 mg of DEHA. followed a six week of Halodrol and Propadrol stack of H for 50/50/75/75 and P for60/60/90/90 and of course overlapping in the 3rd and 4th wks. My Torem was ordered via for research. by the end of the cycle i was strong and tight but for almost an entire month and a half later i had been gaining weight (fat) was tired an irratable with the lowest possible moods and NO sex drive at all. Heck, even my wife was mad, lol. Anyway, have not run one since. Sorry i don't know what the RC means unless thats reseach chemical and then yes. Came in a dark blue or purple bottle with a dropper.
    Yep you got it. That is very interesting about that Torem and how you felt, i have used it on HARSH cycles and come back strong with it. I didn't have the same kind as you from the description but that should be legit stuff. You ran it at the correct dosing..... the only thing I would caution is running DHEA in PCT. Maybe leave that out next time....... Have you had any blood work done?

    Ya you got me on the RC haha..... I might try one of the other SERMs in that case. Nolva has been shown to be the strongest as far as increasing testosterone. Something to contemplate at least..... can't ahve the wife mad lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Purus Labs... Your Next!!
    By Pipes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 09:59 AM
  2. New to purus labs and have a few questions
    By Ricky5145 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 05:53 PM
  3. Purus labs
    By jeremyaaron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 03:27 PM
  4. Purus Labs M14-E?
    By MHA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 09:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in