Did we ever get COAs for PMAX and HMAX?
- 06-28-2006, 01:37 AM
- 06-28-2006, 03:10 AM
06-28-2006, 03:11 AM
06-28-2006, 11:48 AM
06-28-2006, 01:40 PM
I would like to see one from SRCS like the one that Stryder posted when he had the problem with Atomic-H.
The one posted above is for the powder, but sending a capped final to SRCS checks the capping too.
06-28-2006, 03:00 PM
it all checked out my man.
not wise to post the SR coa with my address etc.. on it for the world and the ....you know who, to see.
that was the advice of my attorney.
06-28-2006, 03:46 PM
06-28-2006, 05:18 PM
06-28-2006, 06:05 PM
If I post anything it could potentially not be good .
At this point it is not wise.
I have a family to think about .
06-28-2006, 11:19 PM
06-28-2006, 11:55 PM
06-29-2006, 01:02 PM
06-29-2006, 02:11 PM
Just finishing up actually. It is good stuff. Nothing explosive, just steady gains. I wish I could have stayed on a little longer because it has really started to get good this past week. Oh well. Maybe I'll try it out again next year.Originally Posted by stxnas
06-29-2006, 02:35 PM
06-29-2006, 03:12 PM
Do you have a log? If not, could you sum up real quick how much you used, how long, and final gains? Thanks in advance.Originally Posted by Jared
06-29-2006, 07:56 PM
Sorry, no log. I started at 50mg for the first 3 weeks. Gained maybe 3 lbs, but during this time my calories were heavily restricted. During the final 2 weeks, I bumped dosage up to 75mg. This is where strength gains started to really come. Since doing this, I have gained an easy 5 lbs. When I run it again, it's 100 mg straight through. Let me know if there's anything else you would like to know.
06-29-2006, 09:44 PM
Wow, I was under the impression that most were running this stuff at 25mg and bumping up to 50mg.
2) Did you keep tabs on your bp (or did you notice irregular headaches and more than usual sweating)?
3) Do you think the slow weight gain at the begining was offset by fat loss while gaining lbm?
I threw you some reps for the help
Last edited by stxnas; 06-30-2006 at 10:19 AM.
06-30-2006, 02:35 AM
1) 6'2", 205 lbs
2) BP was normal. Was elevated while using clen, but normalized after discontinuing. No BP related sides were noted.
3) Absolutely. Prior to the Halo, I was losing approximately 2 lbs/week.
Not a problem.
06-30-2006, 09:34 AM
06-30-2006, 10:19 AM
07-20-2006, 07:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By masonmarin18 in forum Weight LossReplies: 77Last Post: 05-01-2012, 08:39 PM
- By IBE in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 33Last Post: 09-18-2011, 07:01 PM
- By Polynomial in forum Workout LogsReplies: 244Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:29 PM
- By 300Fan in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 16Last Post: 05-10-2007, 09:07 PM