Did we ever get COAs for PMAX and HMAX?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The House Special looks very interesting. From what I can see no one has posted COAs. If they are up please point me to them. Thanks.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I think they had posted a hmax one but has since been taken down. I never seen a pmax one.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
great. That looks like it's for the HMAX. Thanks.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see one from SRCS like the one that Stryder posted when he had the problem with Atomic-H.

The one posted above is for the powder, but sending a capped final to SRCS checks the capping too.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it all checked out my man.
not wise to post the SR coa with my address etc.. on it for the world and the ....you know who, to see.

that was the advice of my attorney.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
You could always use an image editing program to black out your address, but I see your point.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Indeed, a procedure that takes a minute or less.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I post anything it could potentially not be good .
At this point it is not wise.
I have a family to think about .

Jared

Awards
Is that b/c you are using it or have?
Just finishing up actually. It is good stuff. Nothing explosive, just steady gains. I wish I could have stayed on a little longer because it has really started to get good this past week. Oh well. Maybe I'll try it out again next year.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finishing up actually. It is good stuff. Nothing explosive, just steady gains. I wish I could have stayed on a little longer because it has really started to get good this past week. Oh well. Maybe I'll try it out again next year.
Do you have a log? If not, could you sum up real quick how much you used, how long, and final gains? Thanks in advance.

Jared

Awards
Sorry, no log. I started at 50mg for the first 3 weeks. Gained maybe 3 lbs, but during this time my calories were heavily restricted. During the final 2 weeks, I bumped dosage up to 75mg. This is where strength gains started to really come. Since doing this, I have gained an easy 5 lbs. When I run it again, it's 100 mg straight through. Let me know if there's anything else you would like to know.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, I was under the impression that most were running this stuff at 25mg and bumping up to 50mg.

1) Weight/height

2) Did you keep tabs on your bp (or did you notice irregular headaches and more than usual sweating)?

3) Do you think the slow weight gain at the begining was offset by fat loss while gaining lbm?

I threw you some reps for the help:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Jared

Awards
1) 6'2", 205 lbs

2) BP was normal. Was elevated while using clen, but normalized after discontinuing. No BP related sides were noted.

3) Absolutely. Prior to the Halo, I was losing approximately 2 lbs/week.

Not a problem.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thansk for the feedback, Jared. Rep rep hooray.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I was hoping to hear! Thanks again.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else wanting to chime in? Maybe this isn't the best thing to use on a bulk?