HMAX Sex Drive

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
I have been using hmax for about 2 weeks now, and my sex drive is really low, so I just wanted to know if this is normal or not?

dcgc

Awards
It was for me when i was on halodrol.i say its about normal,but not for everyone ya know.Some ppl may get it,other's dont.Are you taking 1 or 2 a day?.

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
It was for me when i was on halodrol.i say its about normal,but not for everyone ya know.Some ppl may get it,other's dont.Are you taking 1 or 2 a day?.
2 and I am going to up it to 3, so I can get more results.

dcgc

Awards
I stay at 2 a day.Remember,this is some kick a$$ stuff,and adding more is not the way this stuff works.It's more of a cutter than anything(and a REAL good cutter it is).So,going to 3-4 a day can realy fu up in the end.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hmmm, ive been on 4 a day.

GREAT cutter!

dcgc

Awards
Wow pro,4 a day!!.how is that working out for ya?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
havent seen veins in a long time, I see many now.

still eating the same, late night PB&J and gettin leaner.

dcgc

Awards
Oh,i know about the bb&j thing..lol.I have about 5 jar's of it looking at me.I may have to get some more hmax from ya,one more at least.I'll be doing a cycle of it soon.I also like to try some of your PJ,but i have to see about that one.

Keep up the good work and take care,
dcgc

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
So you're using the the same diet and leaning out? Not on a caloric deficit then? Excellente!!!!!!!!!!!!!

havent seen veins in a long time, I see many now.

still eating the same, late night PB&J and gettin leaner.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my caloric intake does not vary all year.

I'm weird like that.

I fluctuate between 2500 to 3000 calories a day.

thats it.

maybe on some days if I play hoops twice a day and train my ball players I'll bump it up, but my diet is more instinctive.

If I want to get shredded I just up my activity or do 6 rounds of jumprope (3 minute rounds) with 1 minute rest times.

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
2 caps per day wasn't doing too much for me. So, I'm for sure going to try 3.

It is helping get me lean, but I am droping weight almost too quick.

As far as sides, this stuff kills my sex drive. I miss test.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I want to swear at you..... :twisted:

Cool though... I'm hoping the same happens to me when I start my cycle... very cool!

my caloric intake does not vary all year.

I'm weird like that.

I fluctuate between 2500 to 3000 calories a day.

thats it.

maybe on some days if I play hoops twice a day and train my ball players I'll bump it up, but my diet is more instinctive.

If I want to get shredded I just up my activity or do 6 rounds of jumprope (3 minute rounds) with 1 minute rest times.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I guess I was wrong NBE.

I didn't think we'd see much feedback for another month or so.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Incompetence! LOL... jk...

You start yours yet? I'm eager... just waiting for another little goodie to get here :)

I guess I was wrong NBE.

I didn't think we'd see much feedback for another month or so.

dcgc

Awards
2 caps per day wasn't doing too much for me. So, I'm for sure going to try 3.

It is helping get me lean, but I am droping weight almost too quick.

As far as sides, this stuff kills my sex drive. I miss test.
Hold on Mass.You say its getting you lean,but your droping weight
too quick.And you want to take more of it??? This is what this stuff
is all about.It dont build like superdrol or M1T.It's more like the Steroid OT.It build,yes,but over time.As for your sex drive,you can try LJ100(Tongkat Ali).That may help you.Or(do i dare to say it)you are shut down????.It's realy hard to say.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Nope - not yet man.

I'm not sure when I'll take it.

I've got some LipidFX, Symmetry, Powerfull, and C2 to test for USP/Scivation after I finish this PCT.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
doh, it's going to get sad stashed away. you know, i could make your HMAX feel useful...

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
Hold on Mass.You say its getting you lean,but your droping weight
too quick.And you want to take more of it??? This is what this stuff
is all about.It dont build like superdrol or M1T.It's more like the Steroid OT.It build,yes,but over time.As for your sex drive,you can try LJ100(Tongkat Ali).That may help you.Or(do i dare to say it)you are shut down????.It's realy hard to say.
Yes, because so far, I consider this a weak roid. I want to retain as much muscle as possible. I like that its easy droping weight, but my strenght on some lifts are not holding the way that they should. 3 caps i think will help me retain more muscle. As far as being shut down? I don't know? This is supposed to be like OT...?

M1t is a great cutting roid and is great for increasing strength while dieting.

Oh well, I am getting diced and soon I'll try out the PMAX that i bought. I'm hoping it is even better.

dcgc

Awards
I think Phera-Plex or pmax is what you are looking for what you are trying to do.As far as the hmax,you can try going 3 but i dont think it will help.Yes,halodrol is more like the roid OT.Hmax has the same
thing in it as Halodrol.Remember,some roids do other things than bulk you up.I think this is what you are looking for?.OT is not one of them.Phera-Plex or pmax is.But i try the LJ100 for the sex drive.It may help ya.

btw,M1T is NOT a cutting roid.I know,i have taken it many times.Hell,i still have it.Do a google on it,you'll see what i'm talking about.Good luck on your cycle.

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
I think Phera-Plex or pmax is what you are looking for what you are trying to do.As far as the hmax,you can try going 3 but i dont think it will help.Yes,halodrol is more like the roid OT.Hmax has the same
thing in it as Halodrol.Remember,some roids do other things than bulk you up.I think this is what you are looking for?.OT is not one of them.Phera-Plex or pmax is.But i try the LJ100 for the sex drive.It may help ya.

btw,M1T is NOT a cutting roid.I know,i have taken it many times.Hell,i still have it.Do a google on it,you'll see what i'm talking about.Good luck on your cycle.
I dont want to bulk. I'm trying to cut. Also, try m1t while cutting, it works great at keeping size and strength while cutting. It's just terrible for hair. So, that's why I dont buy use it anymore.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
To each his own. I don't think M1T is a cutter. If you want to lose weight and keep mass, that's what HMAX is gonna do.

If you want to gain mass and lose fat that can be a hard task. The traditional bulkers like Ergo/Pher/M1T will give you size but will but on water weight too. It can be hard on these if you're trying to lose because of the water. Also, they don't seem to be quite as effective when your food intake is down.

HMAX/Halo though seems to be killer at keeping/slightly gaining LBM but losing fat. SD, believe it or not, for me, was awesome for this, but it also took its toll because without calories on it, I felt like death.

Bah, to each his/her own. For cutting, HMAX/Halo is a nice start... maybe you throw in some Test E and then after your HMAX is done your Test E starts to hit and you get jacked up a bit (after leaning out).

I dont want to bulk. I'm trying to cut. Also, try m1t while cutting, it works great at keeping size and strength while cutting. It's just terrible for hair. So, that's why I dont buy use it anymore.

dcgc

Awards
You can't buy it anymore. But I am with not _big _enough on this one. Stay with the H. Max if you want to lose the weight and keep the muscle. I mean, you will gain muscle with it, but you would do it over time. Like I said before, this stuff is more like the steroid OT.
When I was on halodrol, it was more like three weeks before I've seen some really nice changes to my body. And I gained about 7 pounds, and loss some fat with it. But then, I ate a lot of calories with a too. Maybe that's what you need to do with this. I don't know what your diet is, but if you're worried about losing muscle Just up your calories a little bit.
Also, make sure your getting a lot of protein while you're on this.
Well, I wish you luck on your cycle.
dcgc

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Myself and 2 other guys are starting a HMAX/Test cycle coming up. One of those guys wants to cut... he'll be eating slightly above maintenance during his hmax time and then slowly bump up his food after it's done.

The other two of us will be eating like freaks :)

I think HMAX could be an amazing cutter but also a great bulker too. If I wanted to cut down but also put on a little mass, I'd be doing HMAX before just about anything else. If you want more gains out of it, eat more... simple as that...

You can't buy it anymore. But I am with not _big _enough on this one. Stay with the H. Max if you want to lose the weight and keep the muscle. I mean, you will gain muscle with it, but you would do it over time. Like I said before, this stuff is more like the steroid OT.
When I was on halodrol, it was more like three weeks before I've seen some really nice changes to my body. And I gained about 7 pounds, and loss some fat with it. But then, I ate a lot of calories with a too. Maybe that's what you need to do with this. I don't know what your diet is, but if you're worried about losing muscle Just up your calories a little bit.
Also, make sure your getting a lot of protein while you're on this.
Well, I wish you luck on your cycle.
dcgc

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
To each his own. I don't think M1T is a cutter. If you want to lose weight and keep mass, that's what HMAX is gonna do.

If you want to gain mass and lose fat that can be a hard task. The traditional bulkers like Ergo/Pher/M1T will give you size but will but on water weight too. It can be hard on these if you're trying to lose because of the water. Also, they don't seem to be quite as effective when your food intake is down.

HMAX/Halo though seems to be killer at keeping/slightly gaining LBM but losing fat. superdrol, believe it or not, for me, was awesome for this, but it also took its toll because without calories on it, I felt like death.

Bah, to each his/her own. For cutting, HMAX/Halo is a nice start... maybe you throw in some Test E and then after your HMAX is done your Test E starts to hit and you get jacked up a bit (after leaning out).
Crazy, m1t was great for me when cutting and gaining. Hmax imo isn't that strong. Test and hmax would be great, but, my source went down. So, now I'm tryin the ph route.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I can see any PH being good as a cutter potentially, but how was bloat and sides from M1T? How was your blood pressure, etc?

I can say this much, it's a helluva bulker and I don't know if i could waste that.

dcgc

Awards
I can see any PH being good as a cutter potentially, but how was bloat and sides from M1T? How was your blood pressure, etc?

I can say this much, it's a helluva bulker and I don't know if i could waste that.
As for me, it really wasn't that bad. I had some water gain, and I always had high blood pressure(not that bad). When I was on it, I was tired some. And low back pain, but it wasn't that bad. Right now, I have about 10 bottles of it..lol.

One day I'll get to it, right now I think I'll try the promagnon. I will get to the H. Max another day. If it's anything like halodrol, I'm sure I'm going to like.

Take care,
dcgc

MA$$BUILDER

Awards

For me i get less bloat on m1t then test. But, i'm the type that doesn't get too much bloat from test. As for sides, hair loss and lethargy, that's about it. I need my hair so no more for me.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
How was your hair loss on test versus M1T ? Worse for M1T I assume....

For me i get less bloat on m1t then test. But, i'm the type that doesn't get too much bloat from test. As for sides, hair loss and lethargy, that's about it. I need my hair so no more for me.