HMAX logs?

  1. HMAX logs?


    I haven't seen ANY around. None here, none at bb.com (sry, blasphemy), or anywhere else. Bah, I'm sure the product is legit, just curious how it's going for some... I'll be starting mine in the very near future and am eager to see what the good word is.


  2. I just got mine a few days ago. I'd imagine most are in the same boat.

  3. And you haven't started a log yet? Double-dose that **** and get it goin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    I just got mine a few days ago. I'd imagine most are in the same boat.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    And you haven't started a log yet? Double-dose that **** and get it goin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bump

  5. i'm gonna start taking mine soon.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AndroAnarchy
    i'm gonna start taking mine soon.
    Andro I thought your in the middle of a Pmax cycle are you gonna stack hmax and pmax they are both 17aa methyls?

  7. People on here are doing a lot worse so.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Andro I thought your in the middle of a Pmax cycle are you gonna stack hmax and pmax they are both 17aa methyls?
    You know, he's right.Thay are both 17aa's.If you start taking both ,that can really mess up your liver.I hope you are at least taking some milk thistle.

    BTW-what is your post cycle therapy after you are done?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:51 PM
  2. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 03:03 PM
  3. Workout Log in Word Format
    By Matthew D in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 03:04 AM
  4. T1 pro log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 08:01 AM
  5. My Cycle Log
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 12:59 AM
Log in
Log in