Results from "PUMP JUICE"

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Eddie from Prometabolics was nice enough to send me a free container of PUMP JUICE to try out. I thought I would post my results from it.

Let me first say that I don't respond very well to NO products and I've tried a number of them...no-explode, Trac, expand, V-12 Turbo, NO-2 just to name a few....I'm a sucker for signing up for samples :woohoo: Many of them may have worked, somewhat, the first time I took them, however they seemed to be ineffective with subsequence use.

Trying Pump Juice actually changed my view on NO products. The first workout I used it I trained chest/Tri's. I was so "pumped" (no pun intended) that I actually was asked what the hell I was on by a guy who sees me frequetly in the gym! I added about 3 to 4 reps to each set on each exercise.
I have never responded this way to any other NO product period.
The kicker was that I used it again for my leg workout the very next day with the same results!
I have been using it now about 3-4 times per week on my Chest, legs and back days. I throw it in sometimes with Bi's tri's and Shoulders but try and reserve it for the more gruling workouts. I find I'm actually looking forward to leg day now, the day I use to dread.

Anyway, thanks Prometabolics for a kick ass product and allowing me to try it out. I don't know what you did differently from the other NO products out there but yours certainly is in a class of it's own in my opinion.

Cheers,
workin

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
I've tried no-xplode before. Creatine doesn't work for me, my body rejects it. Caffeine is hars on my body as well. Creatine & caffeine give me diarrhea and stomach cramps and both of them together is horrible on me. No-xplode was just energy booster full of caffeine if you ask me and I saw very little pumps.

So I'll be very interested to see how your results will be with it.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I had orange flavor. It was a pleasant taste I thought. Maybe a bit sweet for my taste but it works...thats all that matters IMO:head:

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I agree - the end result is all that matters to me.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
How come pump juice doesn't have AAKG(Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate) or Citruline Malate in the list of ingredients? All it says is L-Arginine. No-Xplode and other NO products have AAKG and Citruline malate.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
How come pump juice doesn't have AAKG(Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate) or Citruline Malate in the list of ingredients? All it says is L-Arginine. No-Xplode and other NO products have AAKG and Citruline malate.
Maybe were left out due to the cost/benefit ratio?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey prom, I just wanted to give you props on your pump juice. I recently purchased it and thought I would give it a try. All I can say is it's amazing stuff.....since I've added it in my current cycle the pumps are unreal. Expect many more orders from me in the future. I highly recommend this, great stuff prom :thumbsup:

kappaz

Banned
Awards
I just ordered a bottle, I'll do a review once I get it

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
That's cool, I signed up for a free sample on the website and e-mailed I never got a sample, but still going to try some of it when I run out of my current supply of goods.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I have the orange flavor. Been using it for about a week. I am very satisfied with the product. Damn near as potent as NoXplode but less jittery post workout so to me - this is a huge plus. The energy actually lasts longer as well.

kappaz

Banned
Awards
It says that the 8 hour sustained release L-Arginine (using pharmaceutical delivery technology) is Patented. What is the patent number?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats not the finished label.

dont worry , it delivers what its supposed to .