Anyone using PMax yet?

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

well then, maybe PMAX aint for you then.

dont know what to say.

2. Banned
    Answers

i think it might be working now!
    i think there is some shrinkage occuring. tonight i worked out and i wasn't even working my biceps but my biceps were so pumped like they were gonna explode.
  3. Banned
    Answers

my weight went up to 159 before bed last night and then 156 again in the morning. day 10. not bad, it seems to be working i think. do you think it's too soon for taking the hmax yet? i was gonna wait until after the 2nd week to start using 25mg of hmax with 10/20mg of pmax and then 50mg of hmax for week 4
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AndroAnarchy
    my weight went up to 159 before bed last night and then 156 again in the morning. day 10. not bad, it seems to be working i think. do you think it's too soon for taking the hmax yet? i was gonna wait until after the 2nd week to start using 25mg of hmax with 10/20mg of pmax and then 50mg of hmax for week 4

so yesterday you didnt' see any difference in size but by night time you were up 3lbs and saying not bad? You really need to concentrate on diet and your work out before even thinking of adding in the hmax. I noticed you were not sure why you go to bed heavier than you wake up EVERYBODYS weight fluctuates between nighttime and morning because your body is constantly loosing fluid through out the night.

Dont' take this as a flame because I am really trying to help you and don't want you to mess up your body. It looks like you are turning to pmax and hmax as a quick fix. You posted your diet is very strict and your stats were 155 at 5ft 7in with 20-26% bf at the lowest of your estimates 20% you are carrying 31 POUNDS of FAT. That is not a strict diet at all. Do you know your BMR, you daily caloric expenditure including your activities weights, cardio, etc. What is your macro breakdown. How long were you training for before going on this cycle etc. Since your not gaining there has got to be some other underlying issues.
  5. Banned
    Answers

I know that i'm not stupid. lol.

I dont know if that' accurate, i have no idea what my body fat percentage is. It was a guess. My diet is fine. I'm not doing anything wrong.

I said not bad because it's got me higher weight than before. I doubt the weight will even stay. But My weight has been able to flucuate higher than 155.
  6. Banned
    Answers

Oh and I've been lifting weights for 5 years. I started serious bodybuilding 9 months ago at 140 lbs and 11 inch arms.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Just an update on my cycle- week 2 is over and I am up 3lbs, strength is up a bit and muscles are slightly fuller. Now is when the gains should kick in so next week will be the "moment of truth" on a side note though I am 90% sure this is legit.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Oh and I've been lifting weights for 5 years. I started serious bodybuilding 9 months ago at 140 lbs and 11 inch arms.
    OMG WHAT???? 9 MONTHS and your already cycling juice???
  9. Banned
    Answers

I've been lifting weights for 5 years
  10. Registered User
    Answers

I've been lifting weights for 5 years

Yes I understand 5 years but you said lifting seriouslly for 9 months and your age shows 22 so that means most of those 5 years you were under 21 and your body natural test levels even your growth plates etc were all still developing.
    You also j posted that if you had known halo was used for cutting you wouldn't of gotten it. If you didn't know what Halo was used for why did you buy it?? How much research have you done before jumping on a cycle?? Just by you saying that it makes it seem like you haven't given this alot of thought.
  11. Banned
    Answers

actually it's used for both. dont assume, you're looking really foolish. i did research for 6 months before i decided to cycle. what i mean by serious is that i have stayed consistent.
  12. Banned
    Answers

Day 11, I've gained at least 4 lbs.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

actually it's used for both. dont assume, you're looking really foolish. i did research for 6 months before i decided to cycle. what i mean by serious is that i have stayed consistent.
    How am i assuming anything or looking foolish when ALL of the comments I have made have come from posts. You age states 22 so if you've been lifting for 5 years most of those years your body was still devloping that just a fact.

Now researching for 6 months is good but if you've only been consistent for the past 9 months as you stated above then that would mean you started thinking about going on a cycle after only 3 months of consistent training? 9months training - 6 months research come to 3 months correct me if i'm wrong or assuming again?

I'm not trying to put you down or flame you I just want to get you thinking about your health at your age etc. Below is the exact quote that made me question how long you reasearched because you yourself say you would of bought something else if you hand known. Saying if you had known means you didn't know correct?

QUOTE=AndroAnarchy]if i had known before that halo was used for cutting i woudln't have gotten hmax, i would've got something else like superdrol or something. but i plan on using my hmax/pmax for bulking. did u ever make a superdrol clone?[/QUOTE]
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Hey guys, after week one of PCT down 3 pounds, good thing because I became fat.
    Cycles have been: Promagnon 25 was my first, gained 17 pounds and kept 13. Second cycle was Halodrol 50, gained 4 pounds and kept all. third cycle was Promagnon 25 gainded 10 pounds and kept 7, so this is my fourth cycle, and I think one of my best set aside my first. Just because P-Max makes me feel like I am 18 again. No shut down at all, and very minimal shrinkage. My sex drive was actually higher on than off, so I am looking forward to getting back on come July 10th, but this time cals. will stay the same.
    Later Jacked.
  15. Banned
    Answers

no actually, i wasn't even going to use gear. i was just reading about it. learning. I had the belief I wasn't ever going to use it but then after learning about it for 5 months i decided to use pmax.

halodrol is used for either cutting or bulking. i only bought one and got the other free.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

no actually, i wasn't even going to use gear. i was just reading about it. learning. I had the belief I wasn't ever going to use it but then after learning about it for 5 months i decided to use pmax.

halodrol is used for either cutting or bulking. i only bought one and got the other free.
    OH ok i understand now. I really didn't mean for it to seem like i was coming down on you. It's just the way some of the statements were phrased I was more trying to get you to review whether you needed to use these methylated compounds with the sides and health issues that come with them at your age especially when you have made GREAT progress in the last 9 months naturally.
  17. Banned
    Answers

yeah, i was 140 lbs and 11 inch arms.

before i took pmax, 150/152 lbs and 13.5 inch arms
  18. Board Supporter
    Answers

What in the living ****. You started using steriods with 11 inch arms? Please tell me you're joking.
  19. Banned
    Answers

no. you read wrong. 11inches before i got serious.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

So you started juicing when your arms were at 13.5 inches?
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jrkarp
    So you started juicing when your arms were at 13.5 inches?

Yes his stats were 5ft 7in 152lbs and 13.5in arms when he started
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Wow.

My forearms were at 12.75 inches when I did my first PH cycle.
  23. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Mine are 12.5's, just like Lake's and nobody is givin us grief about cyclin gear!
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Mine are 12.5's, just like Lake's and nobody is givin us grief about cyclin gear!

Damn are you you up to 12.5's already???? I thought I was doing some damage with my 10 inch guns I bet you can put one of those big 45lb plates on each side when you max your bench too huh. OH one day i'll get up in to triple digit benching maybe if I double my 17aa methyls too.
  25. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    I bet you can put one of those big 45lb plates on each side when you max your bench too huh.
    Only on the hammer strength.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Just to make sure we were on the same page - I was saying that this guy's upper arms were 13.5 inches when he started juicing, and I didn't start until my forearms were 12.5. Given that forearms are usually smaller than upper arms, I was making a statement about starting too early.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jrkarp
    Just to make sure we were on the same page - I was saying that this guy's upper arms were 13.5 inches when he started juicing, and I didn't start until my forearms were 12.5. Given that forearms are usually smaller than upper arms, I was making a statement about starting too early.

don't worry we are there with you but you can't talk to him I tried to advise him on health but he he told me he reasearched well and hit diet is on point. I worry about his health though look at these quotes.

QUOTE=mixedup]Andro I thought your in the middle of a Pmax cycle are you gonna stack hmax and pmax they are both 17aa methyls?[/QUOTE]

People on here are doing a lot worse so.
    If the best you can do when someone trys to warn you about health issues is that other people are doing worse it's like me saying I'm an alcholic but other people are crack addicts. You know what I mean
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah.

I don't think that someone needs to hit their genetic limit before trying anabolics (few people actually wait that long), but someone should have a solid foundation of both diet and experience. Most people with 13.5 inch arms have neither.
  29. Banned
    Answers

i'll prob just stick with the pmax. thanks for the advice.
  30. Banned
    Answers

Day 14, I had the most insane pumps last night from pmax i'm guessing. Only after 2 sets my whole body was hurting. The pumps were intense.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Well week 3 is over and I am up 2 lbs of muscle, I am not impressed beings I was taking methyl 1 p with it it could have been that. Also I noticed that the oily skin went away after the first week. I am now stuck with 6 bottles of this stuff. I wish I could get a refund.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

strength? loss in body fat?
    Caloric intake?
  33. Registered User
    Answers

caloric intake 3500, took whey and cesein protein, strength went up a bit(5-lbs depending on the exercise), I did not take bodyfat %, sorry. I just felt like I could have gotten that off a creatine cycle and this should have been more. My last cycle of 1ad and superdrol netted me 12lbs and 15-20lb strength increases. I have now transitioned in to a superdrol and finigenx cycle so we will see how the next 3 weeks go if I still don't gain we will know it wasn't the pills but if I do gain we will know that something wasn't right.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

interesting. PMAX (pheraplex) is not for everyone.
    1-AD did nothing for me, but you seemed to do well.
    My best friend did not like Pheraplex at all, it did nothing and Superdrol did nothing for him also.
    But he sure loved Ergomax for some reason.
  35. Gold Member
    Answers

DAMN Vern! Did you take off any time between cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by bubsnt3
    caloric intake 3500, took whey and cesein protein, strength went up a bit(5-lbs depending on the exercise), I did not take bodyfat %, sorry. I just felt like I could have gotten that off a creatine cycle and this should have been more. My last cycle of 1ad and superdrol netted me 12lbs and 15-20lb strength increases. I have now transitioned in to a superdrol and finigenx cycle so we will see how the next 3 weeks go if I still don't gain we will know it wasn't the pills but if I do gain we will know that something wasn't right.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Answers

I've been on the p-max for 1 week and it is better than h-max imo.
  37. Banned
    Answers

i'm on day 19 and the gains stopped over a week ago at 5 lbs. still no strength increase for some reason, i'm surprised. it's supposed to be so androgenic.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

I took 3 months off between cycles. Don't worry I know what I am doing, I am not missleading anyone. I am trying to give an honest review.
  39. Gold Member
    Answers

I wasn't suggesting you were less than honest... I just don't understand the timing

On July 2 you said week 3 was over and than on July 3 you mentioned you just transitioned into a superdrol cycle.

Was the week 3 you mentioned above the end of post cycle therapy or the end of the cylce and you will perform PCT after that?

Quote Originally Posted by bubsnt3
    I took 3 months off between cycles. Don't worry I know what I am doing, I am not missleading anyone. I am trying to give an honest review.
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Sorry, I thought that you were asking if I took time off from my last cycle. I still consider this 1 cycle 3 weeks on PP and Methyl 1 p and 3 weeks on SD and finigenx. It is a modified version of the PP/SD cycle that alot of people do. They usually do 4 weeks of each and overlap 2 for a six week cycle. Hope this clears it up and you don't think I am tooo crazy..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 12:43 PM
  2. anyone use this yet
    By house1812 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 07:28 PM
  3. Anyone used/bought E-MAX yet?
    By The Flash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 12:27 PM