PMAX ULTRA IN STOCK and Shipping!

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
they are here and shipping, there are some extras left.

when I get back home , I figure there will be no more.

get some while you can.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if you are vouchering all the pre-orders...then we should get the pre-sale price on the p-max price since you decided to change the freebie policy......?

dirty harry

Awards
if you are vouchering all the pre-orders...then we should get the pre-sale price on the p-max price since you decided to change the freebie policy......?
thats a good point - wot say you mr prometabolix?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got in.
only reason I decided with the gift voucher was because I don't have enough to fill all the orders.

So, let me catch up on some things , I heard there was a prob at NP with Atomic H and some other drama.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wtf? ive been gone for 10 days .... so whats the deal...i wanted the pmax...you dont even sell anything worth a damn for 16 dollars...thats why i wanted the pmax....so how can you fix this?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow, so harsh.
obviously you have not been following what has been transpiring .

voucher plus free Pmax.
and btw, I do have things on my site worth a damn to sell.

PUMP JUICE bro? You dont even know.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well, some may ship today, waiting for the product to arrive.
It should be here today!

These might have a generic label as I had a slight screw up with the nicer labels which were re-done .
If you don't mind then they'll go out today, if you do they may not ship until saturday or tuesday due to Memorial Day.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Order # 348 I don't care what label I get lol I'm close by in the bay area Pro if you could ship mine today would be great.

Thanks.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my bad, your right i am an ass.........i wasnt gettting a lot of time n the board and was spot reading. You have my apologies and good on you...