What will you stack with your HMAX?

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I have never done a H-drol (HMAX) cycle, so I was currious what my fellow board members will or have run with it?

Peace Out Homies!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
The kitchen sink! Especially since I have no idea how my body reacts to it and won't know it's effectiveness alone.

:study:

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm currently running 50mg of hdrol with 10 mg of ergomax daily, and I LOVE IT! Strength has climbed extremely well, dropped some bodyfat and added some descent mass. I'd say for certain these stack well together.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running 50mg of hdrol with 10 mg of ergomax daily, and I LOVE IT! Strength has climbed extremely well, dropped some bodyfat and added some descent mass. I'd say for certain these stack well together.
I don't have any Ergomax LMG, I could use something like the Phera or Superdrol or X-mass.:think:

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Ergo isn't far off from Phera, I'm sure you could use that with halo (Just keep the doses low on the Phera). I wouldn't reccomend Superdrol stacked however.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
If you have access to test, then go with that. :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not run it alone if you have never run the product before?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have never done a H-drol (HMAX) cycle, so I was currious what my fellow board members will or have run with it?

Peace Out Homies!
M-trn, excellent cutting cycle.:woohoo:

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
I heard unmethylated winny like prostanzol stacks well with hdrol.

JackedUp

Awards
Hi,
I would not stack it, just run it alone. It dryed me out real bad, to the point of having a milk jug of water in the fridge at all times. (Not Kidding), but I have veins that you would not believe!!!! Although I was real low on body fat before my cycle. It is great for a cutter but not at all to bulk. IMO, and remember everyone of us is different, so run it alone and see for yourself before stacking. Good luck my freind.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Agreed, run it alone. H-drol worked for me within the first 10 days. I noticed my muscles harden up, waistline drop, and actually put on about 4 lbs of solid muscle while loosing (I didn't test but am faily in tune with my body) at least 2-3% body fat. This was all while eating a clean diet and lifting 5-6 days per week. No cardio what so ever.

I have ran many cycles of things in the past and the problem with stacking a new compond with something else is you dont know how that new compound reacts in your body. And everyone is different, if you didn't already gather that from the various results people have had from the same compound.

Try it for 10-14 days alone, if your not getting the results you desire...throw in a small amount of phera-plex (10mgs per day).
I also would not plan to run H-max for more than 4-5 weeks. In my opinion, it begins to loose its effectivness at this point and I begin to notice stiff joints and an over all toxic feeling. Remember, this is a great product for helping build muscle and loosing body fat, but it is not all that good for you. It needs to be respected and not abused as is the case with all substances like this IMO.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!:bb2:

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Test E + HMax for me.... it better be the real deal!!!!!!!!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I have plans for a H-Max + 19-Nordiol(transdermal) stack

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have a HMAX/ MAG-10 cycle featuring PMAX and a ton of liver support and cholesterol support.

I have already packed on 6 pounds and I am dieting and playing tons of hoops.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
where's OUR HMAX ????????? LOL!

i have a HMAX/ MAG-10 cycle featuring PMAX and a ton of liver support and cholesterol support.

I have already packed on 6 pounds and I am dieting and playing tons of hoops.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
No no... that's what I'm GOING to do when I get the HMAX!!!!!

I'm REALLY excited about it too. I thought about a Mega-TRN/Test E cycle but finally settled on HMAX/Test E....

I take it this cycle for you went well? :D

Give me some details brudda, Im thinking about doing this.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Ah, you dont have to show pics, but just let us know how everything goes.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Ya know, I think I will. Try to make it pretty in depth as well. I'm still up in the air about how I'm going to train while I'll I'm on. I'm a pretty big lover of Doggcrapp... (did I really just say/type that???) but I might look at other styles. Still, I've had amazing gains on it... so abandoning it doesn't make sense...

Ah, you dont have to show pics, but just let us know how everything goes.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i will be stacking mega trn with my hmax but I am going to run the h-max solo for about 2 weeks so i can see how my body reacts to it then add in the trn

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the H is coming people.

I received it late yesterday so I couldnt get anything out.

I have not started my cycle btw.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I could kiss you if you were... you know, a super model and female...

the H is coming people.

I received it late yesterday so I couldnt get anything out.

I have not started my cycle btw.