HMAX and PMAX NEW UPDATE!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. HMAX and PMAX NEW UPDATE!!!!

PMAX is due here on Friday, everything will ship out Friday, Sat, and Monday.

HMAX run has been pushed up due to me calling and emailing every single day and bugging the living daylights out of them to get it done. I guess I became annoying enough.

So PMAX this Friday, HMAX mid-may latest.

Awwwww Yeah!!!!!

We have about 100 bottles left of PMAX to be sold.

HMAX is close to being sold out, working on another couple runs (maybe).

So pre-order today, no cards will be charged until the product has arrived and is shipped.

-PRO

2. do you have a analysis sheet for pmax?

3. Good news Pro.... you are the man !!

•   

4. So you are going to be shipping them seperately? Sounds good to me...these are just adding to my collection until the beginning of next year...

Thanks for the update though...

5. hey pro check your email i had a question

6. sweeeet, just finishing my 1st mega cycle. put on a few pounds not as much as wanted, but not sure if thats cause i hve to wrkout at home right now. using was free wieghts i have & weider 4250 weight stack mach. i have. plus chasing my 2 yr old around getting into everythng....so are you still gng to through in freebie for pre-orders of Pmax?.thx agn

7. Quote Originally Posted by Prometabolix
    -PRO

8. yes I do have the analysis sheet.
    have to scan it and put it up.
    My fax/scanner is busted and my other fax/scanner is screwed up also.

I had to get a fax not a PDF.

9. The site is allowing me to cart 743 Pmax and 448 Hmax as of 1159am 4/25/06. Is this is the right inventory?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Prometabolix

HMAX run has been pushed up due to me calling and emailing every single day and bugging the living daylights out of them to get it done. I guess I became annoying enough.

Awwwww Yeah!!!!!

So pre-order today, no cards will be charged until the product has arrived and is shipped.

-PRO

11. that's not right.
    for some reason, when I put the quantity deals up for sale , my shopping cart only recorded it as selling one item.
    It did not include the quantity options.

So the inventory is not correct.
    I will correct it right now.

12. is there still a freebie included, and atd on orders over $25.

13. no ATD yet. for the future maybe.

14. Thanks, just placed an order.
  15. Smile

??????????
    Last edited by bandit9308; 01-29-2009 at 01:50 PM. Reason: ????????????

16. hey pro can you switch 2 of my pmax's with 2 halo's to use the b-day deal on my order #131. Dont know if you got the email or not. Thanks

17. ?/????
    Last edited by bandit9308; 01-29-2009 at 01:50 PM. Reason: ???????

18. what did you want to add?

19. Just ordered some Hmax. Take your time, as long as it's 100% legit then I'm happy. Much rather wait awhile then have some bunk stuff.

20. Bought me 2 HMAX

21. Quote Originally Posted by Prometabolix

Awwwww Yeah!!!!!

-PRO
    So orders are starting to be shipped out now?

22. yes sir
    forgive me if I'm not updating the status right away, there are quite a few orders.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Prometabolix
    yes sir
    forgive me if I'm not updating the status right away, there are quite a few orders.
    I understand there's no porblem.

24. Any word on an exact HMAX ship date yet, I noticed that Nutra, already got his in. I ordered yours, much better deal and your idea first. But any idea yet?
    EDIT: Oh and Island is already selling yours. They changed it to say presale now.
    Last edited by WannaGro; 05-10-2006 at 12:45 AM.

25. how much phera do you have left

26. When will we get confirmation the HMAX is shipping?

27. Recieved my PMax today.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

28. I tried to email with no reponse. So i have to go this venue. You said no cards will be charged until items are shipped. Well i ordered Hmax on 4/1 and charged on 4/1. It is 5/7 and still did not recived Hmax. Why was i charged.

29. everyone was charged back then. he changed his policy becuse of the mess with late shipping

30. Death -

31. Quote Originally Posted by frizzlerock
    everyone was charged back then. he changed his policy becuse of the mess with late shipping
    I have a email saying i was not going to be charged.

32. awww.

I'll check on this when i get back on saturday.

33. I have an order #301, wondering when it will be shipped.
  34. Thumbs up

???????????????
    Last edited by bandit9308; 01-29-2009 at 01:51 PM. Reason: ??????????????

35. what exactly did you receive extra?

Quote Originally Posted by bandit9308
    received my p max 2day and extra ....seems to be sticking to his word.....hope all goes well for everyone else

36. got my pmax and megadrol and did not recive my extra......i was part of the presale and was under the impression i would be recieving the additional bottle of pmax.......whats going on? Im glad to have my order but will i recieve my freebie? also you said you would take care of my shipping issue.....i know your crazy busy but i was wondering what your plans were. thanks in advance...order #136

37. Yeah - what extra?

K - He had said he was going to give a $16 coupon instead of the bottle of Pmax.

I'm not confused as to why some folks are getting extra's and most aren't.

38. I also recieved my two bottles of P-max yesterday, but the only extra I recieved was packing foam and a lousy tape job on the box. I hope this product is legit.

39. Just got my order of pmax.......no extras inside.

40. Got my Pmax today. The only extra I got was anticipation of getting an extra bottle in that box.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 11:55 PM
  2. My promised "New & Updated Pics"
    By GymCandy397 in forum Pics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 11:36 AM
  3. "Pic's Are In, "New & Updated!!!
    By GymCandy397 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2003, 06:48 PM
  4. Replies: 3