HMAX and PMAX NEW UPDATE!!!!

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PMAX is due here on Friday, everything will ship out Friday, Sat, and Monday.

HMAX run has been pushed up due to me calling and emailing every single day and bugging the living daylights out of them to get it done. I guess I became annoying enough.

So PMAX this Friday, HMAX mid-may latest.

Awwwww Yeah!!!!!

We have about 100 bottles left of PMAX to be sold.

HMAX is close to being sold out, working on another couple runs (maybe).

So pre-order today, no cards will be charged until the product has arrived and is shipped.

-PRO

raider1

raider1

Awards
Good news Pro.... you are the man !!

:bow28:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
So you are going to be shipping them seperately? Sounds good to me...these are just adding to my collection until the beginning of next year...

Thanks for the update though...

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
sweeeet, just finishing my 1st mega cycle. put on a few pounds not as much as wanted, but not sure if thats cause i hve to wrkout at home right now. using was free wieghts i have & weider 4250 weight stack mach. i have. plus chasing my 2 yr old around getting into everythng....so are you still gng to through in freebie for pre-orders of Pmax?.thx agn:clap2: :head:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes I do have the analysis sheet.
have to scan it and put it up.
My fax/scanner is busted and my other fax/scanner is screwed up also.

I had to get a fax not a PDF.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
The site is allowing me to cart 743 Pmax and 448 Hmax as of 1159am 4/25/06. Is this is the right inventory?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

HMAX run has been pushed up due to me calling and emailing every single day and bugging the living daylights out of them to get it done. I guess I became annoying enough.

Awwwww Yeah!!!!!

So pre-order today, no cards will be charged until the product has arrived and is shipped.

-PRO
:woohoo:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that's not right.
for some reason, when I put the quantity deals up for sale , my shopping cart only recorded it as selling one item.
It did not include the quantity options.

So the inventory is not correct.
I will correct it right now.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
is there still a freebie included, and atd on orders over $25.

mitch911

Awards
hey pro can you switch 2 of my pmax's with 2 halo's to use the b-day deal on my order #131. Dont know if you got the email or not. Thanks

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered some Hmax. Take your time, as long as it's 100% legit then I'm happy. Much rather wait awhile then have some bunk stuff.

latinsteel

Awards

Awwwww Yeah!!!!!

-PRO
So orders are starting to be shipped out now?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes sir
forgive me if I'm not updating the status right away, there are quite a few orders.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Any word on an exact HMAX ship date yet, I noticed that Nutra, already got his in. I ordered yours, much better deal and your idea first. But any idea yet?
EDIT: Oh and Island is already selling yours. They changed it to say presale now.

Last edited:
BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
When will we get confirmation the HMAX is shipping? :food:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Recieved my PMax today.

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
I tried to email with no reponse. So i have to go this venue. You said no cards will be charged until items are shipped. Well i ordered Hmax on 4/1 and charged on 4/1. It is 5/7 and still did not recived Hmax. Why was i charged.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
everyone was charged back then. he changed his policy becuse of the mess with late shipping

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awww.

I'll check on this when i get back on saturday.

jujubee

Board Supporter
Awards
I have an order #301, wondering when it will be shipped.

bandit9308

bandit9308

Board Supporter
Awards
???????????????

Last edited:
kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
got my pmax and megadrol and did not recive my extra......i was part of the presale and was under the impression i would be recieving the additional bottle of pmax.......whats going on? Im glad to have my order but will i recieve my freebie? also you said you would take care of my shipping issue.....i know your crazy busy but i was wondering what your plans were. thanks in advance...order #136

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - what extra?

K - He had said he was going to give a $16 coupon instead of the bottle of Pmax.

I'm not confused as to why some folks are getting extra's and most aren't.

RUNNER 67

Awards
I also recieved my two bottles of P-max yesterday, but the only extra I recieved was packing foam and a lousy tape job on the box. I hope this product is legit.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my order of pmax.......no extras inside.

matt212

Awards
Got my Pmax today. The only extra I got was anticipation of getting an extra bottle in that box. :wtf: :nono: :think: :numbered: :sad: :aargh: :blink: :rant: :FUfinger:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Sure is a cranky bunch 'round here. So what if there were no extras. Was everybody actually waiting on this stuff to start a cycle? Who cares if it took a while to get here. If your so broke that paying for a few bottles of this stuff sets you back and you bought them anyway.....then check your priorities. This stuff is a luxury item. Not like you are waiting on insulin and may die if you don't get it. Yeah, he said he would throw in an extra bottle but didn't but his excuse was reasonable IMO. Not trying to step on anyones toes or anything, it's just that the guy is workin it out. Treat him how you would like to be treated if you were in his shoes, again ... IMO. :)

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't promise something that you can't deliver. Maybe he should just put the $$amount the coupon was worth as a refund on the order that people just placed. I know lots of people are pissed and may not want to order from here again. We could now go else where to get similar product with great service.

dirty harry

Awards
Sure is a cranky bunch 'round here. So what if there were no extras. Was everybody actually waiting on this stuff to start a cycle? Who cares if it took a while to get here. If your so broke that paying for a few bottles of this stuff sets you back and you bought them anyway.....then check your priorities. This stuff is a luxury item. Not like you are waiting on insulin and may die if you don't get it. Yeah, he said he would throw in an extra bottle but didn't but his excuse was reasonable IMO. Not trying to step on anyones toes or anything, it's just that the guy is workin it out. Treat him how you would like to be treated if you were in his shoes, again ... IMO. :)
simple rule of business is under promise - over deliver NOT over promise - under deliver

you say you goona give someone something - give it to them otherwise you're just a bullsh*t artist!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I believe an apology is in order from myself for my earlier post. I had not really been following the whole deal in the other threads and now that I have looked into it a bit more must recant and recede back into the darkness. :D

pestis

pestis

Awards
preordered 4 pmax and 2 megadrol. got 'em this week but no bonus... what gives???:blink:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Look, I have no vested interest in this; I just think we need to avoid a judge/jury/trial without adequate opportunity for Promo to set the record straight. I think it is fair to allow him a chance for a more formal response.

From what I've read, he is out on vacation, and may not be able to respond as quickly as he might otherwise.

I'm not suggesting anything other than he should be afforded an opportunity to respond. I do not know him, nor do I have any reason to blow sunshine at anyone or "take sides"; still, lets not come to conclusions or pile on until we know what he really intends to do.

There have been some valid concerns raised; all I am suggesting is that you allow him to react to them.

End of sermon.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Nice time for a vacation! Thet should have cleared it up before they left. So they don't leave paying customers wondering, waiting, and discouraged.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed. But it is what it is. Vacations are normally planned far in advance (at least ours are), and this looks like a fairly sudden thing. Hey, I'm not trying to PO anyone.

Again, I assure you - I don't know him. In fact, I was involved in a thread in which my posts came across as being somewhat critical.

I just offer that he be allowed a fair chance to respond; nothing more, nothing less. I don't know if (but hope I would) take the same position if I had purchased the products in question.

dirty harry

Awards
Nice time for a vacation! Thet should have cleared it up before they left. So they don't leave paying customers wondering, waiting, and discouraged.
word!! you don't see sam over at nutra planet taking a holiday do ya, he's sorting his customers out, making sure everyone's taken care of, in business, your customers are your business, no customers - no business!!