HMAX and PMAX NEW UPDATE!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Sure is a cranky bunch 'round here. So what if there were no extras. Was everybody actually waiting on this stuff to start a cycle? Who cares if it took a while to get here. If your so broke that paying for a few bottles of this stuff sets you back and you bought them anyway.....then check your priorities. This stuff is a luxury item. Not like you are waiting on insulin and may die if you don't get it. Yeah, he said he would throw in an extra bottle but didn't but his excuse was reasonable IMO. Not trying to step on anyones toes or anything, it's just that the guy is workin it out. Treat him how you would like to be treated if you were in his shoes, again ... IMO.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

2. Registered User

You shouldn't promise something that you can't deliver. Maybe he should just put the $$amount the coupon was worth as a refund on the order that people just placed. I know lots of people are pissed and may not want to order from here again. We could now go else where to get similar product with great service.
  3. Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Sure is a cranky bunch 'round here. So what if there were no extras. Was everybody actually waiting on this stuff to start a cycle? Who cares if it took a while to get here. If your so broke that paying for a few bottles of this stuff sets you back and you bought them anyway.....then check your priorities. This stuff is a luxury item. Not like you are waiting on insulin and may die if you don't get it. Yeah, he said he would throw in an extra bottle but didn't but his excuse was reasonable IMO. Not trying to step on anyones toes or anything, it's just that the guy is workin it out. Treat him how you would like to be treated if you were in his shoes, again ... IMO.
    simple rule of business is under promise - over deliver NOT over promise - under deliver

you say you goona give someone something - give it to them otherwise you're just a bullsh*t artist!!
    •   

4. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I believe an apology is in order from myself for my earlier post. I had not really been following the whole deal in the other threads and now that I have looked into it a bit more must recant and recede back into the darkness.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  5. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

preordered 4 pmax and 2 megadrol. got 'em this week but no bonus... what gives???
  6. Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pestis
    preordered 4 pmax and 2 megadrol. got 'em this week but no bonus... what gives???
    f*ck all!! thats wot!!
  7. Registered User

Look, I have no vested interest in this; I just think we need to avoid a judge/jury/trial without adequate opportunity for Promo to set the record straight. I think it is fair to allow him a chance for a more formal response.

From what I've read, he is out on vacation, and may not be able to respond as quickly as he might otherwise.

I'm not suggesting anything other than he should be afforded an opportunity to respond. I do not know him, nor do I have any reason to blow sunshine at anyone or "take sides"; still, lets not come to conclusions or pile on until we know what he really intends to do.

There have been some valid concerns raised; all I am suggesting is that you allow him to react to them.

End of sermon.
  8. Registered User

Nice time for a vacation! Thet should have cleared it up before they left. So they don't leave paying customers wondering, waiting, and discouraged.
  9. Registered User

Agreed. But it is what it is. Vacations are normally planned far in advance (at least ours are), and this looks like a fairly sudden thing. Hey, I'm not trying to PO anyone.

Again, I assure you - I don't know him. In fact, I was involved in a thread in which my posts came across as being somewhat critical.

I just offer that he be allowed a fair chance to respond; nothing more, nothing less. I don't know if (but hope I would) take the same position if I had purchased the products in question.
  10. Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day
    Nice time for a vacation! Thet should have cleared it up before they left. So they don't leave paying customers wondering, waiting, and discouraged.
    word!! you don't see sam over at nutra planet taking a holiday do ya, he's sorting his customers out, making sure everyone's taken care of, in business, your customers are your business, no customers - no business!!
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dirty harry
    word!! you don't see sam over at nutra planet taking a holiday do ya, he's sorting his customers out, making sure everyone's taken care of, in business, your customers are your business, no customers - no business!!
    I agree with what Sam has done in the past, and continues to do. I've been more than willing to say so in several Nutraplanet threads (BTW - I do not know Sam either).

We'll see what happens here. What you do not read (from me) is anyone down-playing your concerns. Valid points respectfully stated speak volumes.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.

Out for blood

I'll wait and see, maybe I'll get mystery run #666

"Shout at the Devil!"
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    Agreed. But it is what it is. Vacations are normally planned far in advance (at least ours are), and this looks like a fairly sudden thing. Hey, I'm not trying to PO anyone.

Again, I assure you - I don't know him. In fact, I was involved in a thread in which my posts came across as being somewhat critical.

I just offer that he be allowed a fair chance to respond; nothing more, nothing less. I don't know if (but hope I would) take the same position if I had purchased the products in question.
    Bro this is bad buisness anyway you put it......while i'm not sitting here ready to lynch pro, I think in light of what has transpired we are all fed up with the situation at hand and rightfully so.
  14. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    I believe an apology is in order from myself for my earlier post. I had not really been following the whole deal in the other threads and now that I have looked into it a bit more must recant and recede back into the darkness.
    Apology accepted. Now, get back into the darkness. J/K
    Last edited by matt212; 05-11-2006 at 11:21 PM.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

what situation are fed up on? waiting for a presale product or a promise you think I have not fulfilled?

which is it?

The people who ordered received what they paid for.
    Am I correct?

and as for a free bottle or voucher I thought people might want to have the freedom of getting something else instead of more PMAX.

My bad people really want their PMAX.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

as for my vacation let it rest.
    I planned my vacation a while ago with the anticipation that PMAX would arrive earlier. It arrived late screwed up many things. In fact we even left a day later because I was trying to take care of everyone of you before I left. And I did to the best of my knowledge except for the freebies.

I figured I would handle that when I came back .Maybe people would want the vouchers instead.

But from the sounds of things you really want your PMAX.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

But I am back now.
    so hit me up.
  18. Gold Member

Actually, I left you a vm about this (order 145) as well as email and pm. Can you please provide an update to the situation? You did mention you would rectify it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometabolix
    what situation are fed up on? waiting
    for a presale product or a promise you think I have not fulfilled?

which is it?

The people who ordered received what they paid for.
    Am I correct?

and as for a free bottle or voucher I thought people might want to have the freedom of getting something else instead of more PMAX.

My bad people really want their PMAX.
  19. Registered User

as for my vacation let it rest.
    I planned my vacation a while ago with the anticipation that PMAX would arrive earlier. It arrived late screwed up many things. In fact we even left a day later because I was trying to take care of everyone of you before I left. And I did to the best of my knowledge except for the freebies.

I figured I would handle that when I came back .Maybe people would want the vouchers instead.

But from the sounds of things you really want your PMAX.
    I assume most vacations are planned long in advance, and that any product issues you faced were unanticipated. I'm glad you are now able to respond.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

makes me wish I didnt go now.
    but seeing as how that was the only week I could spend with my family before my wife starts and intense 1 year accelerated Nursing Program, it was the only thing to do.
  21. Registered User

makes me wish I didnt go now.
    but seeing as how that was the only week I could spend with my family before my wife starts and intense 1 year accelerated Nursing Program, it was the only thing to do.
    Hey, I'm on your side (i.e., not jumping to conclusions prior to giving you a chance to respond - and I didn't even buy any).
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

PMAX, did you send out all the orders yet? Just wondering since i didn't recieve mine yet.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 10:55 PM
  2. My promised "New & Updated Pics"
    By GymCandy397 in forum Pics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 10:36 AM
  3. "Pic's Are In, "New & Updated!!!
    By GymCandy397 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2003, 05:48 PM