Product updates-No more made.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Prometabolix
    I do like football though, its all good.
    Pro who do you like in B-ball for the championship this year?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Prometabolix
    also Megadrol is sold out and gone forever.
    I am assuming though that the orders of a month ago or so that included Megadrol, but have not yet shipped.....you did save some MDrol to fill and ship those orders....right??
    •   

3. Pmax still available about 100 bottles left or sorry, now its 76 bottles.

4. The favorite seems to be Detroit and if I were a bettin man, I would pick em.
    But, I think that the L.A. Clippers are this years dark horse. They are solid and if they put it together just enough watch out!
    They are a great defensive team and if Maggette can play like he used to before injuries, it looks good.

and of course in my heart I would love to see the Lakers, I am from L.A. you know.

5. Pro, I really liked you until the Laker fan remark..diehard Celtic fan... nothing here to cheer about except the Sox and Pats..

6. I grew up with the Lakers (magic, worthy, cooper, rambis, wilkes, scott, Abdul-Jabbar, etc..) Showtime baby!!

Those Celtic Laker battles were legendary, now THAT was basketball at its finest.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Prometabolix
    I grew up with the Lakers (magic, worthy, cooper, rambis, wilkes, scott, Abdul-Jabbar, etc..) Showtime baby!!

Those Celtic Laker battles were legendary, now THAT was basketball at its finest.
    Oh so true.

8. Hell yeh , Larry Bird, Kevin McHale ,the CHIEF -Robert Parrish ..Danny Ainge .. Dennis Johnson... Basketball is not the same anymore.. and they played w/o their shorts hanging to their ankles.. uh oh ..dating myself with that one

Similar Forum Threads

1. No More 8oz. T-gel??
    By dg806 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:33 PM
  2. chemo, no more 1-t pro?
    By metacat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2003, 09:42 AM
  3. No More Sugar (For You Bobo)
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9