Thank for your patience-free goodies

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
to all the people who jumped on the presale of PMAX and HMAX and have had the patience to hang in there with us as we finalize these two projects, a big thank you.

It has not gone as smooth as we had anticipated but good things come to those who wait.

As for the people who paid and cards processed right away , I apologize as I thought my gateway would throw them as pending not processed.

All future presales will not be charged right away until the product comes in and is shipped.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience and to make it up to all of you I am throwing in something extra for you.

-E.M.
Prometabolix Sports

muscles4life

Awards
Order #222 thanks you very much, way to take care of your customers and guarantee repeat buisness and recomendations. We knew we were going to have to wait though, it was a Pre sale after all.(just not this long) Thanks again though.

joe dax

Awards
so are you now up and running? got hmax ready to sell

raider1

raider1

Awards
Thanks Prom, I prefer to have it charged right away .. and thank you for the update ..any idea of the free goodies? :twisted:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I too prefer it charged at POS. Otherwise I forget and it will undoubtedly hit when I am broke making me a sad overdrawn SOB. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free stuff sounds good to me.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Sounds Great- what kind of goodies are you considering?

-Soma

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
i am glad to hear this new about free goodies!! any hints!!!!

shellman

Awards
Pro, Great conversation the other day on the phone, patience is a virtue, keep up the good work. Shellman