PMAX and HMAX update for Preorders

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PMAX is delayed in getting to us for a couple reasons:
1. Weather delays
2. We went ahead with the HMAX run and they will both arrive together in about 10 more days. That is the new ETA.

Megadrol: there are literrally 24 bottles left of this product. Once it is gone that is it.

PMAX and HMAX are still available for preorder.

Get them while you can as we are only doing one run of each of these products.

At the moment there are only 175 bottles left of PMAX that are not sold.

Best case scenario we will get 100 more but that's not guaranteed.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pro how many H-max's will you be getting instock?

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
pro, any final word on pump juice? i was choen to try it and do a log but never heard anything. let me know, i could use it for my meet coming up on may 13th.

Thanks!

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At the moment only 400 bottles so far.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
is Pmax still comming? $$ was taken 3-27, thought should have been shipped out on the 10th or so

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
still waiting.
but its well worth it.
I hate having to wait. But believe me its here (in the US) and bottled.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
no pump juice then? What does this Pmax and Hmax do?

dangetinthere

dangetinthere

Board Sponsor
Awards
PMAX is delayed in getting to us for a couple reasons:
1. Weather delays
2. We went ahead with the HMAX run and they will both arrive together in about 10 more days. That is the new ETA.

Megadrol: there are literrally 24 bottles left of this product. Once it is gone that is it.

PMAX and HMAX are still available for preorder.

Get them while you can as we are only doing one run of each of these products.

At the moment there are only 175 bottles left of PMAX that are not sold.

Best case scenario we will get 100 more but that's not guaranteed.
Okay I was curious as I got a email saying my order shiped (12 Pmax's) on the 3rd... but I guess that was a fluke.

RUNNER 67

Awards
If I have two p-max on pre-order, is it too late to add two h-max and take advantage of the owners birthday sale?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
He told me to order whatever I wanted and he'd add it to my current order.
I added 5 bottles of H. :D

I'm just hoping he takes the shipping off my 2 bottle P order....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is pmax generic pheraplex and hmax generic haladrol? sorry for the asking. how much?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah thanks ripped. i just saw that there is actual a web store...so how is it compared to the real thing quality wise? because price looks great!

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah thanks ripped. i just saw that there is actual a web store...so how is it compared to the real thing quality wise? because price looks great!
Well the pmax is good ,feels just like phera,but i have not gotten my hmax yet so i can't say yet on that.:head:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im probably going to place an order of pmax because i only have one bottle of phera and i dont think it will be enough for the cycle....(unless 20mg is showing gains) if i do both pmax and phera on the same cycle which should i run first or does it matter? thanks for the replies ripped

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im probably going to place an order of pmax because i only have one bottle of phera and i dont think it will be enough for the cycle....(unless 20mg is showing gains) if i do both pmax and phera on the same cycle which should i run first or does it matter? thanks for the replies ripped
Well they are both the same so i don't think it would matter,20 mgs can show good results ,how many cycles do you have under your belt,if i may ask?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i ran 2 cycles of M1t over a year ago probably around the begining of 2005. just started getting serious again from this april after about 8 months of not being so serious. i still have 2 cycles of m1t left but im kind of iffy after reading all the neg sides people experienced after the "craze", seems to strong right now, maybe in 6 months or so unless i find a great alternative. my test levels seem high right now so i dont know if i should start a cycle soon or wait. what do u think i should do?