PMAX sale ends tonight at 12. I am back from NCAA tourney

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm back and will remove the sale at midnight.

thanks for all your support .

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
12 midnight pacific time. 2 more hours.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
out of ergomax and pheraplex btw.
doesnt really matter now with PMAX.

raider1

raider1

Awards
Thanks for the great sale prices ..stocked up on this now.. looking forward to the H-MAX pre-sale now... credit card ready ... :type:

shellman

Awards
Glad you got to see some great hoop. Can you add 1 megadrol to # 169? Thanks

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What bracket, it was annihalated the first day.

then it got screwed with gonzaga losing, and now GMU, LSU, FLORIDA, and UCLA in the final four, wow!

So now go GMU for all the hardworking bball players who were told they wouldn't be good enough for division I.

Go Patriots!!!!!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I got killed by Duke and UConn, but who didn't!

Props to George Mason and ALL the underdogs--slaying the big dogs!

I'm a UCLA fan, so I am rooting for them, but I picked them to get smacked Final Four week. I also had BC to get there.

The PJuice is very good; seems like a great product. Energy is sustained, which is always a great sign. Gets a thumbs-up from me, for sure!

Thanks!!! Props to Prometabolix and Vitaplus as always...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I put a Pump Juice review on the PROMETABOLIX site, BTW. Excellent stuff!

raider1

raider1

Awards
How did the stuff taste ? did it mix easy .. and if you took it pre-workout, did you still find yourself tasting it later or burping it up during workout ??

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
How did the stuff taste ? did it mix easy .. and if you took it pre-workout, did you still find yourself tasting it later or burping it up during workout ??
mixes fine. I sipped it almost all pre-workout, then add a bunch of water to the little remaining which I take to the gym. Haven't had any problems burping it up. If you do have that issue, however, I'd suggest sipping the entire thing slowly for 45min pre-workout rather than gulping large amounts (of this or anything) just before you lift.

raider1

raider1

Awards
Thanks, I was thinking of trying this stuff.. was looking for feedback from someone who used it..

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the same.
I may unload whatever is left overseas or in the trizzash!!

raider1

raider1

Awards
Come on, be a true american hero and give a lil special discount before you give to the foreigners..:nono:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on, be a true american hero and give a lil special discount before you give to the foreigners..:nono:
I hear that....hook up the homeland.:food: