Megadrol Feedback?

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here run a cycle of Megadrol yet?

Someone I know claims to have actually lost weight on a 3 week cycle :blink:

P

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting.
That is so vague though, when I use the product I use it to increase muscle mass, lose bodyfat , and get strong.
I actually do lose some fat (weight).
I guess it's all in how you use it.

There are so many variables, diet, stress, work schedule, goals, etc...

but I had a guy have his BP go through the roof just on Glutamine powder, go figure.

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I know--I asked him for specifics, and I'm still waiting. And I'm well aware of the fact that if you're eating below maint. and your training extra hard, you're going to lose weight.

Thought I'd just put it out there, only since I've not seen any Megadrol feedback, and was hoping to see some.

T

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Why should megadrol feedback differ from sd feedback? Aren't they the same thing?

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
The ideal situation would be to have a lab test it. If it came out as 10mgs of methasteron per cap then we'd know that it's just an inexpensive SD. Of course that would cost money though. And it would have to be a random bottle volunteered by a customer to prevent any possible submission of a "special batch", that would be more potent then the rest. I havent personally tried MD, so I cant compare my subjective experience with SD.

P

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well it works, I will post my before and after pic and in 4 weeks you will see.

It does the same thing SD does to me, as it should, ankles ache, feet ache and my achilles get real tight.

and of course I get extremely strong.

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Another person I gave some Megadrol to just emailed me this. I'd love to hear a report to the contrary from anyone on this board who has actually used the product:

"that megadrol you sent me is crap. i'm on my 3rd week haven't gained a single pound and am up to 40mg a day for the past week with no results or even side effects."

P

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow.
i have opposite reports.
in fact the stores i sell to (brick and mortar) tell me different.

oh well not everyone responded to sd eiher in fact two of my best friends.

they did much better on pheraplex

wonder why these people arent emailing me . un 6 months of selling it nothing but positive.

M

Makodhardie

Awards
I've got 3 bottles sitting on my dresser that I stare at everyday as they torture me with the urge to rip one open and start bulking right away. I had good results with a Masterdrol/1P cycle that finished before Christmas so I'm excited to start the Megadrol cycle. I'm looking at doing the 2/3week on/off cycle setup but my 2/3 week results should show enough to make a conclusion. I'm still doing loads of cardio to cut down my bodyfat for the rest of this week and then I'll start the bulking next week. The rest of my on cycle supplements are on order now.

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I know it should be the same, and I purchased a lot of it expecting this...and I certainly trust that is the COA you got for the lot, and that you have nothing but best intentions in this situation.

All I am asking for is a person to step forward and give a semi-detailed log of their Megadrol use. I need something concrete to send this guy.

hpower

hpower

Awards
I got selected as a tester for this. I just e-mailed my address, so I don't have it yet, but I plan to start it on March 18th. I will be posting my log in the Prometabolix section. This will be my first log, so I will attempt to make it very detailed, and updated regularly. I may also post pics.

I know it is a few weeks out, but that may help you.

P

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here is one email I received today:

I was one of the people that originally paid upwards of $50 for 2a,17a di
methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol; needless to say I fell in love with it
regardless of the cost. Until I always thought my previous experience with
PH's, three 4ad/m1t stacks, was amazing...but since the ban of '04 I haven't
tried anything else on the market. When Megadrol came around I started to
read up on responders and decided to try it out. Amazingly I packed on
weight in the first 10 days of my initial cycle and I was pushing plates
like never before. Once I ramped up to 20mg the gains kept comming and
comming! Mind you, this was on Megadrol alone and not stacked with any
other PH's! What can I say, I was sold on this product. As soon as I saw
the price drop I went ahead and purchased a couple of bottles for future use
along with some 4AD. I'm about to enter another cycle in a few weeks and
I'm itching with anticipation, I love this stuff.

Jon

With his permission I was able to post this.

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more reports...I know people on the board have used Megadrol :)

M

Makodhardie

Awards
I just started on Monday. I'm running the 3on/2off cycle plan that has been discussed in another thread. Megadrol is the only PH I am running in this plan so my results will be fairly well isolated. The supplement list for my complete plan is long and bottles cover my entire bar so if anyone's interested I'll post it later.

So far, in the last two days, I've noticed a decent uptake of what I'm sure is glycogen since I ran a 4 week naturally cutting cycle with loads of cardio and reasonable lifting volume. Since this is my first week, I can't comment on any strength increases, but I did have serious pumps with calves and forearms yesterday. I was very lethargic during my legs routine and late last night, I was walking around in just shorts because I was putting out tons of heat... had trouble sleeping at first and then woke up at 4am with a raging sex drive. My vascularity has become slighty more prominent in my arms- probably mostly because of the diet change and cardio reduction keeping my muscles packed with glycogen and water but it looks like I'm somewhat warmed up all the time. Forearm vessels were bulging during forearm routine yesterday. I'll check my weight later today but I was still the same after one day of being on. I should be up a little bit with the diet change in the last 3 and a half days. I'll update later.

P

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well , get MD while you can.
I don't have many left .

PMAX preorders should start saturday MARCH 11th , no returns , all sales are final.

A

anadrol75

Awards
Is the presale price going to show up or is the regular price going to show?

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I just started on Monday. I'm running the 3on/2off cycle plan that has been discussed in another thread. Megadrol is the only PH I am running in this plan so my results will be fairly well isolated. The supplement list for my complete plan is long and bottles cover my entire bar so if anyone's interested I'll post it later.

So far, in the last two days, I've noticed a decent uptake of what I'm sure is glycogen since I ran a 4 week naturally cutting cycle with loads of cardio and reasonable lifting volume. Since this is my first week, I can't comment on any strength increases, but I did have serious pumps with calves and forearms yesterday. I was very lethargic during my legs routine and late last night, I was walking around in just shorts because I was putting out tons of heat... had trouble sleeping at first and then woke up at 4am with a raging sex drive. My vascularity has become slighty more prominent in my arms- probably mostly because of the diet change and cardio reduction keeping my muscles packed with glycogen and water but it looks like I'm somewhat warmed up all the time. Forearm vessels were bulging during forearm routine yesterday. I'll check my weight later today but I was still the same after one day of being on. I should be up a little bit with the diet change in the last 3 and a half days. I'll update later.
Hey Makodhardie.. just wanted to see how it was going and if you are happy so far. Trying to decide if I should pick up some.

M

Makodhardie

Awards
Yeah, I've been meaning to post an update but I've been really busy with things this spring....

Tomorrow marks the beginning of my 3rd week of my first on-cycle for Megadrol and its become obvious that it is indeed the compound it's been advertised as. The last time I took the same compound, I was on LG Methyl Masterdrol and the results are very similar. I forgot to weigh myself in tonight when I was at the gym, but I came up a few pounds when I changed my diet and got into the bulking routine during the first week and then the usually nasty can't-walk-anywhere soreness you get with your first heavy legs routine was all gone by the second week of being on MD- repair time was up faster and I felt much better in the gym getting pumped. Strength wasn't noticably up until the 2nd week either. My endurance seemed to be shot during my chest routine last week, but it was probably due to my bench max weight going up ten lbs and being more aggressive than normal on my last sets with that before moving on to everything else. My back strength has started coming back- lost a lot after my last cycle because I couldn't train back very easily at the crappy gym I had access to while I was in China and I lost a lot of weight when I got sick getting back to the states. I'll have to get some good numbers tomorrow when I'm in there to see how things are leveling out this week since my body's completely used to the hormones now.... sorry for the crappy vague message, but its a little past my bedtime and I'm just trying to respond real quick before I get to sleep. I can list my supplements and diet later. But for right now, I'm enjoying the compound and this is my last week of the first on-cycle before going to the first mini-pct for 2 weeks... I'm thinking about changing my diet a little bit and adding some more cardio to use the off-cycles as cutting phases, but I don't want to risk losing good mass since what I've gained so far has been very lean and the whole point of doing this on/off cycle setup is to get more ph on-time in the same number of weeks. It'll be a while til I get to do the real PCT, so its something to think about. Anyway, I'm late and crapped out, I'll update soon.

-Dave

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. I do look forward to tracking your results so please keep us posted.

F

fluffy

Awards
Im on the end of my first week (20 MG)...NOT VERY IMPRESSED! I have gone through 1 complete bottle of SD (3 full cycles) a few month ago, I had AWSOME results with each cycle. I am at twice the dosage I was using with SD and still NOTHING! I am eating properly, getting enough sleep and have less than 10% BF (I weigh in @ 210). If I am missing something, let me know, because I am about 10 seconds away from canceling my pre-order of Pmax and Megadrol I bought a few weeks ago!

**Sorry to be so negative, but thats what AM is all about, expressing opinions so readers can make educated decisions about what products, training methods, nutrition or whatever they choose to use/do!

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im on the end of my first week (20 MG)...NOT VERY IMPRESSED! I have gone through 1 complete bottle of SD (3 full cycles) a few month ago, I had AWSOME results with each cycle. I am at twice the dosage I was using with SD and still NOTHING! I am eating properly, getting enough sleep and have less than 10% BF (I weigh in @ 210). If I am missing something, let me know, because I am about 10 seconds away from canceling my pre-order of Pmax and Megadrol I bought a few weeks ago!

**Sorry to be so negative, but thats what AM is all about, expressing opinions so readers can make educated decisions about what products, training methods, nutrition or whatever they choose to use/do!
How long ago was your last SD cycle?Alot of times after you have used the same coumpound so many times in a row you don't respond as well.

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Fluffy, I got the same exact report from someone else.

I don't care what anyone says, you would know it if you were on 20mg. of Superdrol after a week. Its a potent chemical.

Thanks for the feedback.

P

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that may be true.
My buddy used it for 2 cycles then used it again and nada , zip, no gains.

I used SD hate great gains, the first 2 or 3 times using it, but then nothing happened.

I had a cop that used SD when it first came out and said it was the worst prohormone he had ever used. Nothing happened.

He forgot to mention that after 3 cycles of M-1-T he may not have responded so well.

P

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When I sold Superdrol I had people say the same things. It doesn't work its not better than M-1-T. It is interesting to hear feedback though.

Anyone ever try that Revenge SDX product? You'd be surprised where it comes from.

P

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fluffy, I can assure you that I'm not selling bunk product.

If you are terribly unsatisfied then I can ship you out some items I have here to compensate .

Like Promagnon, Methoxy TST, Rebound XT, Retain, etc...
Or if you wanted to try Pump juice we can arrange that.

F

fluffy

Awards
Fluffy, I can assure you that I'm not selling bunk product.

If you are terribly unsatisfied then I can ship you out some items I have here to compensate .

Like Promagnon, Methoxy TST, Rebound XT, Retain, etc...
Or if you wanted to try Pump juice we can arrange that.
Thanks, now I have to admit; that is a pretty stand-up thing to do! I have no heart burn with supporting a company that not only stands behind it's product(s), but more importantly stands behind it's CUSTOMER. O.K enough Ass-Kissing, I'll keep everyone updated over the next week of Megadrol supplementation.

**Also, I'll give it one more week, and I may just take you up on that exchange offer, Thanks again.

M

Makodhardie

Awards
I'm back on with the 3on/2off cycle with MD. I went up to 30mg/day since that's what I was running when I did my Masterdrol cycle back in the fall and got good results from it. I was at 20mg/day for my first on minicycle and I didn't go up at all in weight- only varied directly with meals and dumps. I went back on at 30mg/day this Monday and I am seeing results now. I have to get on the scale tonight to see where I'm at, but the recovery time of muscle groups between routine days is really kicking in. I hit legs two days ago and instead of that nasty 2nd day soreness, I'm ready to go again. I'm bumping them up to twice a week now since they're ready to go so quick.

I noticed tons of glycogen uptake within the first two days of getting back on. Vascularity increased like I had just had a couple glasses of wine. I've got some waterweight that came on this week, but I've been eating so much and drinking extra water, its expected. The diuretic effects of the methasteron started up on day 1 again. Kinda reminds me to keep drinking water with the extra trips to the bathroom during Playstation time.

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm back on with the 3on/2off cycle with MD. I went up to 30mg/day since that's what I was running when I did my Masterdrol cycle back in the fall and got good results from it. I was at 20mg/day for my first on minicycle and I didn't go up at all in weight- only varied directly with meals and dumps. I went back on at 30mg/day this Monday and I am seeing results now. I have to get on the scale tonight to see where I'm at, but the recovery time of muscle groups between routine days is really kicking in. I hit legs two days ago and instead of that nasty 2nd day soreness, I'm ready to go again. I'm bumping them up to twice a week now since they're ready to go so quick.

I noticed tons of glycogen uptake within the first two days of getting back on. Vascularity increased like I had just had a couple glasses of wine. I've got some waterweight that came on this week, but I've been eating so much and drinking extra water, its expected. The diuretic effects of the methasteron started up on day 1 again. Kinda reminds me to keep drinking water with the extra trips to the bathroom during Playstation time.
How many cycles have you ran total of MD/SD?

T

thecobra42

Awards
I own a gym and have sold close to 20 bottles of Megadrol/Di-Methyl X to my members without a single complaint. I'm currently beginning my own Megadrol cycle as of yesterday so I will post personal feedback. With that said, I'm sure that Promet's H-Max and P-Max will be great products and can't wait to get them in.​