Pump Juice testers come on down!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Pump Juice testers come on down!

Need 3 testers for new Fruit Punch PJ.

Post if you think you are worthy.

2. I know Im worthy. Currently taking:vitamins.

let me know

3. sounds good to me.
    email me your mailing info

4. Im definitely worthy,
    21 years old,
    255 lbs
    about 14% bf

I post much more on bodybuildingforyou.com, but read here alot. Used NO Explode, various NO2 products like nitrix and no2

can take before and after pics or make log

5. Worthy Canadian here,
    23 years old
    205 lbs
    Lifting for 7 years
    12% bodyfat.

6. If you'd like a young gun-

Height 5' 7"
    Weight: 180 lbs.
    BF: 11-12%

Lifting for about a year- seriously for abt 10 months.

Just thought I'd throw my name in ther
    "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw

7. Quote Originally Posted by revodrew
    Looking forward to a log of this shiat. I only wish Nutraplanet or another online vendor carried the stuff.

8. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Looking forward to a log of this shiat. I only wish Nutraplanet or another online vendor carried the stuff.

Whys that?

9. I would definitely qualify. I have tried the various pre-workout drinks out now, including NO-Xplode, Supercharge and Superpump 250. I would be able to accurately compare them.

Weight: 230 lbs
    Bodyfat: varies from 7-9%

I've been bodybuilding seriously for the past 2.5 years, but started my weightlifting four years ago, when I begun playing football. Now, I'm a bodybuilder only, however.

10. Quote Originally Posted by revodrew
    Whys that?
    So I can order from only one place instead of two you turd.

11. I think I am worthy as well.
    approx 18% bf

I have been training for years but have been really serious the past few months. I have a show in June.

I have tried no xplode, superpump 250 (which is nasty) xtend and metrx amped ecn. MetRX Amped was the best so far.

12. Ygm!!!!!!!!!!

13. If you want some serious feedback send me some and I will put it to the test

32yrs old
    15 weeks out of competition.
    10% BF

14. Im worthy
    36 yo
    268 lbs
    10% bf
    Have tried No xplode,Amped and Superpump 250 Can give you accurate feedback.
    Training 12years AZ novice heavy champ
    Thanks for consideration

15. Im Worthyy Mahnggg!!!!
    And Pumpeddddd

Weight: 270
    Height: 6'1
    Bodyfat %: 21

Started Lifting At The Tender Age Of 16.

Get At Me!

16. Pump juice tester:

Elite cyclist, 3-9% body-fat year ´round, extremely sensitive to changes in supplementation-routine(!), very good self-conciousness.

More than 10 year training- and competition experience, tested nearly every legal and illegal supplement, from Alcar over Citrullinemalate to Methyls and VitaminZ.;-)

5,11", 76kg looking to get leaner and maybe loose some weight, too, mainly, to improve power to weight ratio (-may this even be to no changes in bodyweight, or a little increase, doesnt´t matter) and maximise training capacity!

Pump is essential mean in training and competition!

17. I'd definitely be willing to try Pump Juice.
    20 yrs old.
    185 pounds
    10% BF
    lifting 7 years.
    Tried Superpump 250, NO-Xplode, White blood, Nitric Oxide booster by EAS, Pumptech. Looking for something new.

18. doesnt sound too bad, if you have an opening let me know.

19. I've a senoir member at a few other sites and have been lifing for over 10 years.

I'm currently winding up my powerful log in another week or so. I've worked in the vitamin shoppe for 3 + years, have my bio degree and am going to be gettin my psych degree at the end of this semester. I've used Size On, Cee Thunder, No-Explode, CEE from vpx, Various NO products, just about every product biotest makes, many of DS supplements (not all but close) and I'm working on trying all of USP labs supps.

bdyft 9%
    Bench 340
    Squat 425
    Deadlift 515

20. count me in

21. Worthy I am, new here, but worthy

Years lifting=26
    Powerlifter, Coach, and Trainer

22. Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    Worthy I am, new here, but worthy

Years lifting=26
    Powerlifter, Coach, and Trainer

Hey, which part of SC you from bro?
    Proud Owner of:

23. Quote Originally Posted by bodebldr2000
    Hey, which part of SC you from bro?

24. Prometabolix, I-AM-WORTHY. Id love to try it. Ive been looking for a good pump. Tried NO2 by MRI and Pump Tech by muscletech. NO2 worked great for a while, but results dwindled off. Pump Tech sucked 4 me. Let me know bro

25. Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    Cool, your not to far away from me. Small world huh? I live in Loris, sC near Conway but will be moving to Cheraw, SC.
    Proud Owner of:

26. I'm probably late for requesting to be a tester but I am ready willing and able to do my part. Where can I sign up!

27. I am worthy.
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 225lbs
    %BF: 17% (7-site Jackson Pollack w/ Lange Caliper)
    Years Lifting: 34
    I'll provide necessary logs and pics if required.

28. How bout a girl!

Similar Forum Threads

1. T1's Boladrol Tester Log! Come on in!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 405
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 01:10 AM
  2. I did better w/ Pump Juice 2.0 than Neuro
    By CoachMike in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 12:19 AM