Awards
  • Established
Need 3 testers for new Fruit Punch PJ.

Post if you think you are worthy.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I know Im worthy. Currently taking:vitamins.
5'9
189lbs

let me know

and1heat

Awards
Im definitely worthy,
21 years old,
6'3"
255 lbs
about 14% bf
bench-360

I post much more on bodybuildingforyou.com, but read here alot. Used NO Explode, various NO2 products like nitrix and no2

can take before and after pics or make log

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Worthy Canadian here,
23 years old
6'1
205 lbs
Lifting for 7 years
12% bodyfat.

cc

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
If you'd like a young gun-

Height 5' 7"
Weight: 180 lbs.
BF: 11-12%

Lifting for about a year- seriously for abt 10 months.

Just thought I'd throw my name in ther ;)

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely qualify. I have tried the various pre-workout drinks out now, including NO-Xplode, Supercharge and Superpump 250. I would be able to accurately compare them.

Stats:
Weight: 230 lbs
Height:6'3"
Bodyfat: varies from 7-9%

I've been bodybuilding seriously for the past 2.5 years, but started my weightlifting four years ago, when I begun playing football. Now, I'm a bodybuilder only, however.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
I think I am worthy as well.
5'10"
225lbs
approx 18% bf

I have been training for years but have been really serious the past few months. I have a show in June.

I have tried no xplode, superpump 250 (which is nasty) xtend and metrx amped ecn. MetRX Amped was the best so far.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
If you want some serious feedback send me some and I will put it to the test

32yrs old
15 weeks out of competition.
190lbs
10% BF

rock2124

Awards
Im worthy
36 yo
6'1"
268 lbs
10% bf
Have tried No xplode,Amped and Superpump 250 Can give you accurate feedback.
Training 12years AZ novice heavy champ
Thanks for consideration

pjmc

Awards
Im Worthyy Mahnggg!!!!
And Pumpeddddd

Weight: 270
Height: 6'1
Bodyfat %: 21

Started Lifting At The Tender Age Of 16.

Get At Me!

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Pump juice tester:

Elite cyclist, 3-9% body-fat year ´round, extremely sensitive to changes in supplementation-routine(!), very good self-conciousness.

More than 10 year training- and competition experience, tested nearly every legal and illegal supplement, from Alcar over Citrullinemalate to Methyls and VitaminZ.;-)

5,11", 76kg looking to get leaner and maybe loose some weight, too, mainly, to improve power to weight ratio (-may this even be to no changes in bodyweight, or a little increase, doesnt´t matter) and maximise training capacity!

Pump is essential mean in training and competition!

fastflight

RobDyson

Awards
I'd definitely be willing to try Pump Juice.
Stats.
20 yrs old.
185 pounds
5'10
10% BF
lifting 7 years.
Tried Superpump 250, NO-Xplode, White blood, Nitric Oxide booster by EAS, Pumptech. Looking for something new.

Thanks,
Rob

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
doesnt sound too bad, if you have an opening let me know.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've a senoir member at a few other sites and have been lifing for over 10 years.

I'm currently winding up my powerful log in another week or so. I've worked in the vitamin shoppe for 3 + years, have my bio degree and am going to be gettin my psych degree at the end of this semester. I've used Size On, Cee Thunder, No-Explode, CEE from vpx, Various NO products, just about every product biotest makes, many of DS supplements (not all but close) and I'm working on trying all of USP labs supps.

Stats.
6'2
220-225
bdyft 9%
Bench 340
Squat 425
Deadlift 515

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Worthy I am, new here, but worthy

5'9"
245lbs
Years lifting=26
Powerlifter, Coach, and Trainer

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Worthy I am, new here, but worthy

5'9"
245lbs
Years lifting=26
Powerlifter, Coach, and Trainer

Hey, which part of SC you from bro?

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
Prometabolix, I-AM-WORTHY. Id love to try it. Ive been looking for a good pump. Tried NO2 by MRI and Pump Tech by muscletech. NO2 worked great for a while, but results dwindled off. Pump Tech sucked 4 me. Let me know bro

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Cool, your not to far away from me. Small world huh? I live in Loris, sC near Conway but will be moving to Cheraw, SC.

rstyfan1

Awards
I'm probably late for requesting to be a tester but I am ready willing and able to do my part. Where can I sign up!

die2live

Awards
I am worthy.
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 225lbs
%BF: 17% (7-site Jackson Pollack w/ Lange Caliper)
Years Lifting: 34
I'll provide necessary logs and pics if required.

dabronx70

dabronx70

Awards
I would like to try ,I have been liftinf since 1984,Weight is 240,height is 5'7",bodyfat 12%.I am very intense and would make a great candidate!

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
so who's it gonna be?

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Hi, my name is Drew and im not a frequent poster, but avid reader here at AM. I do however post on the 1Fast boards under the same SN. I am currently very dedicated to a steady solid weight gain. I have been using shock therapy, but ran out as of last week and I have been looking to try a new pre-workout supp, so pump juice looks right up my ally. Other than Shock Therapy, I have also used two tubs of No-Xplode and will use them as a base for comparison. I have a digital camera and am always willing to provide before and after pictures, as well as detailed diet and training info. I would be a dedicated tester willing to provide unbiased and honest feedback on the product. I hope you consider me as a pump juice tester. Thanks!
  • Age -20
  • Sex - M
  • Height -5’ 11”
  • Weight -175
  • Training Experience – I started lifting about a year and a half ago. After a number of months I started following the Max OT training system and had decent gains. I however grew tired of this routine and then unexpectedly took an extended break from lifting. Im getting back into it and currently following a bodybuilding split body part routine and looking to add mass with a semi-high volume of sets per bodypart and eating an excess of calories, mostly from protein.
  • Current Training Schedule / Protocol
Monday –Quads, Hamstrings, Glutes, Calves
Tuesday- Chest, Abs
Wednesday- Back, Traps, Calves
Thursday- Delts, (alternates traps every week with back), Abs
Friday- Biceps, Triceps, Forearms
  • Cardio Schedule/Protocol –Currently following a mass building protocol and I have opted to not do any cardio for a short period of time. I typically run a series of high intensity sprints in 30sec to 1 min intervals when performing cardio.
  • Current Supplements- Centrum Performance Multi Vitamin, Universal Uni-Liver Tabs (3 or 4 with every meal), Now Fish Oils, Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, ISS Micellar Matrix as nighttime protein, Bulk Nutrition CEE, Bulk Nutrition ALCAR. Bulk Nutrition Rhodiola Rosea …All of these may be dropped from supplementation if needed.
  • Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs - None
  • Present Goals - bulking. Looking to add lean mass with intense training and an excess of calories. I am trying to eat as lean as possible while keeping calories high. I hope to increase to around 185 in the following months before cutting in the spring time.
  • Current Diet & Macros – Diet consists mostly of excess calories from protein (45 %) and the 35-40 % being carbs, and the remaining 15% from healthy fats from fish and flax.
  • Current Daily Water Intake – At least a gallon, many days much more.
  • Links to Past Logs & Reviews – Have never previously reviewed a product.
  • Are you willing to post "before" & "after" photos? - Yes

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are You Up To The Challenge?

OK, You Should Pick Me Because I Have Never Gotten A Great Pump From Any Of These Pump Supps Nor A Great Pre Workout Booster. Put Your Product To The True Test Of It's Power By Standing Behind It And Putting It Up To The Challenge Of Me. If I Get ANY Kind Of Results From It, Then It Will Work Great For Anyone. So What Do Ya Say Promotabolix, Are You Up To The Challenge?

By the way:

Weight: 225
BF%: 15-16
Years Training: 8
Currently Cutting

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What? If none of the products ever worked for you, then maybe this one won't either.

Some people just don't respond period.

Let me think about it.

I was in the same position , none of them did **** for me.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried NO2, Nitrix, and Pump Tech. Thats why I was saying put me up to the test, because if it works for a non responder, then maybe this would work well for other non responders! I think your leaning my way arn't ya ;)!

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Was this a trick? When do we find out when we get picked????? impatient:yawn:

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I was the first one told, like the third post.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
yeah i was the third one, figured i would get to test this out. Gotta wait to see I guess!
cc

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
tommorrow.
Know how many emails I got ?
I am finalizing the applications.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a trick? makes no sense.
to see how many people want to try pump juice for free?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope you took the odd man out into consideration!

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
prometabolix hopefully you consider me man....I love being on a good "pump" supplement. Would work out 4 both of us as im looking for another one to try

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I have never recvd my order from Prometabolix...well i should correc that...i order, i paid, i only got 1/2 of what i paid for...did I do something wrong?
This is just silliness. Obviously there was some error with the processing... contact promet and I am positive that you will be taken care of. Board sponsors are great with customer service.
cc