Pump Juice testers come on down!
- 02-07-2006, 11:41 PM
- 02-08-2006, 07:12 AM
Originally Posted by BassoProud Owner of:
02-08-2006, 10:34 AM
I'm probably late for requesting to be a tester but I am ready willing and able to do my part. Where can I sign up!
02-08-2006, 01:14 PM
I am worthy.
%BF: 17% (7-site Jackson Pollack w/ Lange Caliper)
Years Lifting: 34
I'll provide necessary logs and pics if required.
02-08-2006, 01:32 PM
02-08-2006, 03:58 PM
I would like to try ,I have been liftinf since 1984,Weight is 240,height is 5'7",bodyfat 12%.I am very intense and would make a great candidate!
02-08-2006, 04:07 PM
so who's it gonna be?
"A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw
02-08-2006, 08:17 PM
Hi, my name is Drew and im not a frequent poster, but avid reader here at AM. I do however post on the 1Fast boards under the same SN. I am currently very dedicated to a steady solid weight gain. I have been using shock therapy, but ran out as of last week and I have been looking to try a new pre-workout supp, so pump juice looks right up my ally. Other than Shock Therapy, I have also used two tubs of No-Xplode and will use them as a base for comparison. I have a digital camera and am always willing to provide before and after pictures, as well as detailed diet and training info. I would be a dedicated tester willing to provide unbiased and honest feedback on the product. I hope you consider me as a pump juice tester. Thanks!
Monday –Quads, Hamstrings, Glutes, Calves
- Age -20
- Sex - M
- Height -5’ 11”
- Weight -175
- Training Experience – I started lifting about a year and a half ago. After a number of months I started following the Max OT training system and had decent gains. I however grew tired of this routine and then unexpectedly took an extended break from lifting. Im getting back into it and currently following a bodybuilding split body part routine and looking to add mass with a semi-high volume of sets per bodypart and eating an excess of calories, mostly from protein.
- Current Training Schedule / Protocol
Tuesday- Chest, Abs
Wednesday- Back, Traps, Calves
Thursday- Delts, (alternates traps every week with back), Abs
Friday- Biceps, Triceps, Forearms
- Cardio Schedule/Protocol –Currently following a mass building protocol and I have opted to not do any cardio for a short period of time. I typically run a series of high intensity sprints in 30sec to 1 min intervals when performing cardio.
- Current Supplements- Centrum Performance Multi Vitamin, Universal Uni-Liver Tabs (3 or 4 with every meal), Now Fish Oils, Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, ISS Micellar Matrix as nighttime protein, Bulk Nutrition CEE, Bulk Nutrition ALCAR. Bulk Nutrition Rhodiola Rosea …All of these may be dropped from supplementation if needed.
- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs - None
- Present Goals - bulking. Looking to add lean mass with intense training and an excess of calories. I am trying to eat as lean as possible while keeping calories high. I hope to increase to around 185 in the following months before cutting in the spring time.
- Current Diet & Macros – Diet consists mostly of excess calories from protein (45 %) and the 35-40 % being carbs, and the remaining 15% from healthy fats from fish and flax.
- Current Daily Water Intake – At least a gallon, many days much more.
- Links to Past Logs & Reviews – Have never previously reviewed a product.
- Are you willing to post "before" & "after" photos? - Yes
02-09-2006, 01:37 AM
Are You Up To The Challenge?
OK, You Should Pick Me Because I Have Never Gotten A Great Pump From Any Of These Pump Supps Nor A Great Pre Workout Booster. Put Your Product To The True Test Of It's Power By Standing Behind It And Putting It Up To The Challenge Of Me. If I Get ANY Kind Of Results From It, Then It Will Work Great For Anyone. So What Do Ya Say Promotabolix, Are You Up To The Challenge?
By the way:
Years Training: 8
02-09-2006, 09:24 PM
What? If none of the products ever worked for you, then maybe this one won't either.
Some people just don't respond period.
Let me think about it.
I was in the same position , none of them did **** for me.
02-09-2006, 10:27 PM
I've tried NO2, Nitrix, and Pump Tech. Thats why I was saying put me up to the test, because if it works for a non responder, then maybe this would work well for other non responders! I think your leaning my way arn't ya !
02-09-2006, 10:53 PM
02-12-2006, 05:09 PM
02-12-2006, 10:14 PM
02-12-2006, 10:15 PM
02-12-2006, 10:19 PM
02-12-2006, 11:41 PM
02-12-2006, 11:45 PM
02-13-2006, 02:19 AM
02-13-2006, 08:57 AM
02-13-2006, 12:16 PM
prometabolix hopefully you consider me man....I love being on a good "pump" supplement. Would work out 4 both of us as im looking for another one to try
02-14-2006, 12:14 PM
02-14-2006, 12:50 PM
This is just silliness. Obviously there was some error with the processing... contact promet and I am positive that you will be taken care of. Board sponsors are great with customer service.Originally Posted by marco0526
02-14-2006, 01:01 PM
02-14-2006, 01:45 PM