Megadrol Friggin HUUUGE Overstock sale! $19.99

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
jeez- if i had the money, i'd buy some up just to get them off your hands. but college budget sucks. at least till i get my clerical job at the firm downtown.

guitarlifter

Awards
I went to the website and it says the price is $31. How do I get the sale price?

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
I was unable to find the counter. I went ahead and ordered 3 bottles. How many more are available, as of 02/07/06?
Thanks

chicagoguy13

chicagoguy13

Awards
hey lifter...did you order any PCT with that megadrol? Do i need to order anything else or can i just take my protien, megaD and pct in my post cycle?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Right about now I'm kicking myself for having bought 5 bottles of DS superdrol for about $70/bottle. That was when we thought these were to become a thing of the past :(

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
hey lifter...did you order any PCT with that megadrol? Do i need to order anything else or can i just take my protien, megaD and pct in my post cycle?
I didnt order any PCT from them, but I do use the proper PCT products. I purchase my PCT from another site.
You can take the protein, megaD, liver support, etc. Some people take blood presure meds, but that varies from person to person.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How does this product compare to phera-plex..I am more concerned with hardness rather than bloated bulk...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chi guy and others, sounds like you really need to research SD thoroughly,Before you take it. Buy Pro's Megadrol because it is pure as far his labs have shown, but know there are other supps one should take to effective keep gains, and protect your body. Pro is trying to hook you guys up with a great price, but i dont think he wants all this repeated questions about something that has been repeated over and over on his announcement about A HUGE SALE!!!

Madman for Phera Plex questions try the AX section of AM, krzna or c-los love to help...

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
word.
it's a sweet deal on a proven and effective product. Gains you will make, muscle you will put on, and your bank account will be very happy:dance:

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
can canadians get this? or would it be hard to get to us?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
canadiens can get this .
I ship to canada all the time

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
Well, I just received my order of megadrol. No complaints with the shipping.
The labels, however, look like they were printed on a printer from the 1980's. Oh well. As long as the contents are legit im happy.
Plus, thanks for the free bottle of arginine!

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you mean printer from the 90's.
don't worry , you will like MD alot.

FYI, MAX LMG clone coming in 5 weeks.

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
this might be the stupidest question in the history of questions but i have to use international shipping right? i cant go for the less expensive yet takes longer method?

ill be ordering this, but im having trouble finding tips on how to use it (PCT? CYCLES?)

itll be my first :eek:

SoccerGuy07

Awards
i believe you use it as you would SuperDrol.

got my order fast and easy. thanks prometabolix! are there any bottles left?

guitarlifter

Awards
I'm just curious as to when I should expect to receive the Megadrol. I ordered 2 bottles on 2-09-06. I did the cheapest shipping option (usps priority).
Thanks,

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All sold out.

No more 19.99 unless you want me to.