Post if you've ordered and received...

sean_25

Awards
from this company...i really want to place an order but am feeling quite iffy about it due to lack of posting/answering questions on this board....ALSO and more importantly, alot of people seem to have not gotten their sample of the "Pump Juice".

I'm not sure if i can confidently spend money here. any input or confirmation of orders received?

Thanx.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry for lack of activity.
End of the year was crazy and we took a little time off, then things got really bad for us , then for me personally.
To make a long story short, my home was burglarized, and so was my office.
I finally got what I needed back, but not everything. Checkbooks, money, credit cards, etc...was taken along with 8 pairs of basketball shoes .

Also keys were stolen, it was just a nightmare. But I'm back, a little more paranoid than before, but back.

Can you imagine if I lived in a bad neighborhood?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. Has the person/s responsible been detained?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. Has the person/s responsible been detained?
yup, he was caught in VA earlier this week holding a gun to 3 teenagers in a mcdonalds parking lot. got kicked off the VA tech team last week.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
yup, he was caught in VA earlier this week holding a gun to 3 teenagers in a mcdonalds parking lot. got kicked off the VA tech team last week.
Haha. Good one. Wankster. :lol:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How did you know?
They used a couple cards at a 7-eleven, stupid mofos, this one has surveilance all over the friggin place.

So now they just lookin for these people.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
at least it was just your stuff and you or your family weren't involved. i'm taking it ya'll were no where around when they stole your ****?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wifes wallet stolen as well, and we were home, for the initial raid on my garage, they hit us up somewhere between 4am to 6am. Garage is connected to my home office. the door to the house was bolted and chained. first time I've locked that door, had a weird feeling that night.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
damn, good call. sixth sense ****. you armed?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just primal weapons, sledgehammers, bats, a variety of ninja stars (old school). But no firearms. I have 2 kids, so I am a little hesitant to own one.

But I have some stun guns.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
A dog. A big fvcking dog. My parents used to bred boxers and they had one that was 95lbs and two others that were 60lb+. Four houses around them got burglerized and no one came anywhere near their place. They had some HUD housing right behind them full of convicts and they never had any problems.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
true dat. dogs have the intimidation factor going for them. i've got my little noise box (jack russell). he responds to the neighbors breathing too loud.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
one of my friends has a pitbull, the dog was small but built i never seen muscles on a dog like this before it has a six pack on the back of its neck, he must have put roids in it's water bowl or something

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes, at one time, I could dominate a pickup game an indoor game, etc...

Limitless range on the J and could get it off on anyone shorter than 6'8".

Seeing as how I'm only 5'9" that's not bad, now I need a pick or two to get my **** off.

But my vert is better than when I played college.

I just love shoes. Some dudes are into cars, boats, motorcycles, I like b-ball shoes. Esp when I get them at cost.

Yes, you can order from me, I'll send out 2 samples for ya no problem. I send them with every order anyway.

winsome90

winsome90

Awards
promabolix

I have ordered from this company everything came quick, customer service was great. i had a problem with my order, they got back to me with speed and processed it.....two thumbs up.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jack Russell. Heh. If anything your dog can run circles around the bad guy and make him really dizzy causing him to fall over and crack his head on something. Get a pit bull. Check out these pits.
Yeah intimidating looking but most are to damn freindly to humans to be watch dogs. LOl the robber might steel the dog too.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
nah, no pit for me. my little noise maker sounds the alarm, then the .45 is activated for launch sequence.

akp2004

Awards
I ordered around thanksgiving, and got extremely fast, professional service.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I vouch for Eddie to, anything amiss happends, he fixes it up.

Bro, you never told me all this **** went down when we spoke...

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order Sunday, web-site still says 'pending' - guess it won't arrive today! Still, I have faith all is right: v.sorry to hear your woes, Shoe Man - hope that **** gets sorted ASAP.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the robbery bro. I've been robbed before and I know it's no fun thinking of how someone was going through your personal things. My guy was caught but I never got anything back. I'm glads things are being resolved for you.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I've been robbed before and I know it's no fun thinking of how someone was going through your personal things. My guy was caught but I never got anything back. I'm glads things are being resolved for you.
Yeah, but you live in Philly, so it's to be expected.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if you want a great dog try the fila matiff, or the cane corso. The cane corso were the dog's Chris Cook were on the cover of Flex. They get from 85 to 110 lbs. Fila mastiffs get from 110-125!!! walk them once there will be no questions asked
http://www.filabrasileirodog.com/

swollengoat999

Awards
Yeah intimidating looking but most are to damn freindly to humans to be watch dogs. LOl the robber might steel the dog too.
too frickin' true ... best i could hope for with my pit would be for her to detain the burglar by insisting on a game of fetch ...

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
if you want a great dog try the fila matiff, or the cane corso. The cane corso were the dog's Chris Cook were on the cover of Flex. They get from 85 to 110 lbs. Fila mastiffs get from 110-125!!! walk them once there will be no questions asked
http://www.filabrasileirodog.com/
I have a rot/shepard. Friendly to family, worst nightmare to strangers. Little brother litterally climbs on him and he just stays still. Got him at 8 weeks and 30lbs. Hes now 8 years old and 130-140lbs. I got a great pic of him attached. I almost feel bad for anyone who breaks into my house.

Last edited:

dhartnet

Banned
Awards
Just ordered 2 Ergomax LMG's. Will let you know when they arrive.. $22.00 each, great price!

Dave

dhartnet

Banned
Awards
WOW!!

I ordered on the 2nd, got my (2) Ergomax on the 4th!! Less than 2 days from Cali to New Hampshire!!

Unreal price and service !!

thanks!