Last day for free Pump Juice samples (Nov 18th)

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
today is the last day for Pump Juice samples.
register today at www.prometabolix.net

After today, samples will be sold on the site (well just postage will be due)
or a sample will be sent with any order from the site.

thanks to the people who did sign up, hope you like the Pump Juice , and don't miss out on the phat deal on Megadrol.

we only have 200 bottles left out of 500 that came in.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i never got my sample

maynardmeek was my username

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On its way to all of you who signed up.

They were supposed to go out on monday, but the lids to my bottles did not arrive until wednesday of this week.
So they should get to everyone early next week.

Orange flavored btw.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
very cool yeah i thought they werent going out til this week... does it come with a big giant feather to put in my hat!

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nah, comes with my soon to be released Prometabolix "esterfied strap" which when strapped on to your wrist will harness the the true power of Pump Juice and with it's ester delivery system will make you absorb the power of the strap better.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nah, comes with my soon to be released Prometabolix "esterfied strap" which when strapped on to your wrist will harness the the true power of Pump Juice and with it's ester delivery system will make you absorb the power of the strap better.
BAAAA thats nothing compared to my strap..... i call it "THE JOCK STRAP" it helps me harness the power of my balls for the biggest lifts in the world, and im not lifting it with my arms legs or back.....

haha but on a serious note i couldnt figure out how to get my sample? i had signed up way back when i was askin for mega drol results n couldnt figure it out then either. maybe you could throw in half a bottle of megadrol mixed in the powder that i could fish out.... no one will know....:twisted:

but for real could i get some help on getting a sample? you still got my email right?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Poopy, don't worry, all you had to do is create an account on the site.
Samples are on their way .

BTW , where's that HUUUGE order for Megadrol? You were supposed to hook a bro up here. Gotta feed the familia over here.

What do I have to do for all the peeps out here to get you to buy 10 bottles? Have a NP style blowout special and sell pheraplex, for $19, Ergomax for $20 and Megadrol for $23?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poopy, don't worry, all you had to do is create an account on the site.
Samples are on their way .

BTW , where's that HUUUGE order for Megadrol? You were supposed to hook a bro up here. Gotta feed the familia over here.

What do I have to do for all the peeps out here to get you to buy 10 bottles? Have a NP style blowout special and sell pheraplex, for $19, Ergomax for $20 and Megadrol for $23?
ya i gotta wait till payday rolls around :dance:

if you can hook it up ill get like 5 PP and 5 MD

n dont worry ive been pimping you **** everywhere.:cheers:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hook it up?
Dude, that's my middle name.
Pro-"hook it up"-metabolix

Didn't you know?

Oh , btw, just kidding about the PP and EM blowouts.

Megadrol though.....Hmmmm....let me think about it.

maybe I'll do it for like one day only.
I dunno.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
did you send out the samples yet :ntome:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes, half went out initially, I redid the samples to include 2 scoops instead of one.

Half are going out.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
very nice... sorry i have been having issues with mail here and thought things have been walking away on me....

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
By the way....1.5 scoops is perfect for my body. I think people are going to really like PJ.