Precision Protein
Precision Protein

Manufacturer:

Gaspari

Price: $60.99

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

Precision Protein

1. 5/5

Gaspari Hit the nail on the head with the neopolitan ice cream protein. I can not believe how much it taste like the classic ice cream everyone grew up eating as kids. The only downside is you cant skip around the vanilla. The shake mixes smoothly and without any clumping just as any high end product should. But when you mix it with ice cold milk the experience gets even better. For someone who is dieting or needs a good snack in their evening schedule. Look no further. I give this a solid 5 and a great comeback.

2. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    Gaspari Hit the nail on the head with the neopolitan ice cream protein. I can not believe how much it taste like the classic ice cream everyone grew up eating as kids. The only downside is you cant skip around the vanilla. The shake mixes smoothly and without any clumping just as any high end product should. But when you mix it with ice cold milk the experience gets even better. For someone who is dieting or needs a good snack in their evening schedule. Look no further. I give this a solid 5 and a great comeback.
    I agree with the Neapolitan...brought back memories eating the ice cream as a kid
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition
  3. 5/5

Thankful to Gaspari Nutrition for the chance to review this protein, and I will jump right into my review and make it short and sweet.

Taste: 5/5
    In the immortal words of Harry Carry "Holy Cow!" It's a home run! or I was in a Willy Wonka movie. I'm tasting chocolate, and now vanilla, and then strawberry! It's fabulous and delicious.

Mixing: 5/5
    This stuff mixes, and well.

Effectiveness: 4.5/5
    It's protein bros. It's effective and I like the numbers. However, I'm not a huge fan of some of them 50mg of cholesterol, and the daily recommendation is 200 for men my age, that cuts into that. Most can get away with 300mg daily.

Low fat, low sugar. We've got a win here guys.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gaspari Nutrition: Precision Protein Review
    By justhere4comm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-24-2017, 09:23 AM
  2. GASPARI PRECISION PROTEIN REVIEW
    By EMPIREMIND in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2016, 10:17 AM
  3. Gaspari's Precision Protein (sponsored)
    By habajaba in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-30-2016, 03:16 AM
  4. <<<< Gasapriís Precision Protein, World Series PROMO >>>>
    By dougefresh93 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-20-2016, 04:33 PM
  5. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:11 PM