• Best Answer
Product information

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
5/5

Gaspari Hit the nail on the head with the neopolitan ice cream protein. I can not believe how much it taste like the classic ice cream everyone grew up eating as kids. The only downside is you cant skip around the vanilla. The shake mixes smoothly and without any clumping just as any high end product should. But when you mix it with ice cold milk the experience gets even better. For someone who is dieting or needs a good snack in their evening schedule. Look no further. I give this a solid 5 and a great comeback.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Gaspari Hit the nail on the head with the neopolitan ice cream protein. I can not believe how much it taste like the classic ice cream everyone grew up eating as kids. The only downside is you cant skip around the vanilla. The shake mixes smoothly and without any clumping just as any high end product should. But when you mix it with ice cold milk the experience gets even better. For someone who is dieting or needs a good snack in their evening schedule. Look no further. I give this a solid 5 and a great comeback.
I agree with the Neapolitan...brought back memories eating the ice cream as a kid

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

Thankful to Gaspari Nutrition for the chance to review this protein, and I will jump right into my review and make it short and sweet.

Taste: 5/5
In the immortal words of Harry Carry "Holy Cow!" It's a home run! or I was in a Willy Wonka movie. I'm tasting chocolate, and now vanilla, and then strawberry! It's fabulous and delicious.

Mixing: 5/5
This stuff mixes, and well.

Effectiveness: 4.5/5
It's protein bros. It's effective and I like the numbers. However, I'm not a huge fan of some of them 50mg of cholesterol, and the daily recommendation is 200 for men my age, that cuts into that. Most can get away with 300mg daily.

Low fat, low sugar. We've got a win here guys.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

AntM Reviews Gaspari Nutrition Precision Protein

I won two sample packets of one of the new flavors, Cinnamon Cereal Crunch, on another forum, and I thought I would share my thoughts here on BB.com as well. I do not have pictures, they were just sample packets. Also, I had this right after my workout, at the gym, and did not want to take a picture of this in the gym. That would have been awkward. And no, I am not one of those that thinks they need protein RIGHT after lifting, but since I am done with work for the summer, I have been walking to and from the gym. After training, I stretch and do some mobility work, then walk home, so it is about 45 give or take before I can eat. I bring a scoop of protein with my to drink right after lifting and prior to stretching and walking back home.

Mixability

Almost perfect. No foaming, but I did let it sit for a few minutes. I had a few clumps that stuck to the side, but no biggie. I think that was because I only used six ounces of water. I used so little because this is Hydrolyzed Whey Protein and is usually thin, but it mixed quite thick to my surprise. I enjoyed that since I like thicker protein shakes.

Macros/Profile

Excellent, as you can see. Low in fat and carbs and high in protein. 25 grams is on the higher end of the scale. Anyone can utilize this no matter their diet or goal.

Taste

I'm not going to lie, when I was selected to try this, versus the blueberry, I was disappointed. I wanted to try the blueberry because my initial thought was this would be just like every other cinnamon based protein powder out there. I have enjoyed almost all that I have had, but I did not think this would stand out in any way and the name was more marketing than anything else.

I was beyond surprised. I first sniffed the powder and got a flashback of my childhood. I could not put my finger on it though. I sniffed if a few more times and then finally poured the powder in the shaker. I was trying to think of what this reminded me, I was still at a loss. I was then sipping on it and it hit me, see the picture below.

I did not get a cereal taste, for example, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but rather a richer and more creamy cinnamon flavor that was almost an exact replica of Cinnamon Teddy Grahams. Not only was the taste perfect, but it legitimately brought me back to a place in my childhood when I would sit at the lunch table in elementary school with my friends, eating these out of a snack bag.

Bottom Line

If you like cinnamon, and I put it on everything, you need to buy this. This is easily the best cinnamon based protein powder I have tried. It has dethroned PES, albeit Snickerdoodle, as my favorite cinnamon based protein powder. It is more than just a cinnamon. It has just enough sweetness to it, is thick enough, and the macros are great. You will get a semi sweet, almost creamy, sugary taste of cinnamon, but not the spiciness associated with cinnamon. This is a homerun. If this was a whey/casein blend, this would always be in my stash. I like to leave ratings based off my personal beliefs, however, knocking off one point for it not being a blend would be unfair, especially since the general public could care less. Bravo, Gaspari. 10/10

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Cinnamon_Toast_Crunch_box_1988.jpg

So got sent 2 packets and a shaker to try out of the NEW MYofusion.. not going to lie haven't used gaspari protein in about 4 years.. used to use religiously in fact the OG MYofusion banana and Cinnamon ROll were out of this world! So now that gaspari brand has re-surfaced and IMO gaining any ground they lost over the past few years I had HIGH expectations for this

So I mixed one packet in 80 grams of oats then added 8 oz of water and Microwaved for 100 seconds(my sweet spots takes out all the moisture) and I have to say Super super tasty... obv mixability doesn't matter when it was cooked..but it tasted really good warm.. exactly what the picture looked like.

The next one I mixed in 8oz of water--- I believe if something taste good in water it will taste amazing in 2 % milk or even an almond milk.. so mixed it up in the shaker they sent and no clumping no real foaming and then I let it settle for a minute and put in the freezer for 20 minutes.. took it out it mixed about the same consistency for me as maybe cellucor or MTS whey.. and man drinking this is legit like drinking the milk after you ate a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch.. I was really impressed. So happy I go to try these out and once I see a deal I'm picking it up.. bet the blueberry is great as well

MACROS--- really quick any protein for me that has 25 grams of protein less than 3 grams of fat and less than 5 grams of fat gets approval from me.. on top of that is hydrolyzed gets two thumbs up from me

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
5/5

dougefresh93 sent me two samples of the Blueberry Muffin flavor. I took them both at the same time after working out and I was very impressed. I mixed them with 12 oz of unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

Mixability

This product is very thin, but I actually like that. There were no chunks and nearly no bubbles. It was like drinking water and I hate hate HATE thick protein and feeling bloated after a workout. I wish more proteins were like this.

Taste

The taste was light, but ramped up in strength. The flavor itself was remarkably spot on. Even my wife who almost never agrees with me when I think protein powders taste good, nodded and made an "mmm" noise. You really get hit with the blueberry muffin flavor after taking two more gulps back to back.

Nutrition:

The macro profile is wonderful. Literally, it has 2g of fat, 2g of carbs, and a whopping 25q of protein. It is really hard to beat that.

Conclusion:

I loved this protein. I am so curious about the other flavors of Gaspari Precision Protein. It was THAT good.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

This product is a great, high quality hydrolyzed protein powder. Each serving has 25g protein, 2g fat, 2g carbs, so overall pretty clean product. It mixes very easily, thin and quickly. No clumps. The intention of these proteins are to hit the bloodstream as quick as possible, digest fast and easy. One scoop is great as a postworkout about a half hour before a meal, and since it digest so quick it won't phase your appetite. If you understand how to apply this type of product and you have needs for it, it's great.

The flavoring is excellent. I have tried Napolitan and Blue berry muffin.

Napolitan is good, but not so much my favorite as I don't particularly like chocolate or strawberry proteins. It is basically vanilla chocolate and strawberry mixed. For those flavors is done very well and since it's so easy to drink I enjoyed it regardless. To me that flavor is a 8/10.

blueberry Muffin was surprisingly good. I don't like blueberry anything, never have but this stuff was great. It's a tan powder and when it hits the water it mixes blue, very cool. Taste is very muffin like, rich flavoring and the less water you use the stronger the flavor will be. 10/10

Value:
Absolute 10/10, this is hydrolyzed protein if you have needs for this type of product you will not have issues paying for it. You get what you pay for and this product is excellent.

Great job Gaspari

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Right on man!!! Gaspari REALLY has done some great things with their new line. The Precision Protein is one of my top proteins in the rotation!!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5
Taste: Best blueberry muffin I have ever tasted. first thing I taste is a little buttery muffin and finished with a light blueberry flavor. not overwhelming like most.
Note: I used 8 oz of Skim Milk. (I will try cold water tomorrow)

Mixability: like most Hydrolyzed whey, mixes very easy.

Thanks dougefresh93 for the 2 free samples!

On my list to purchase when my current Hydrolyzed Whey starts to run low.

Texture is light and thin. (I like this because I usually chug it)

Ok had 1 serving with 1 cup of cold water mixed in a blender post workout.
I'm impressed that the awesome flavor is the same in water. This is rare. It is a bit thinner but not a whole lot.
Still saying 5 STARS !!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
How does it compare to IForces blueberry?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
5/5
Taste: Best blueberry muffin I have ever tasted. first thing I taste is a little buttery muffin and finished with a light blueberry flavor. not overwhelming like most.
Note: I used 8 oz of Skim Milk. (I will try cold water tomorrow)

Mixability: like most Hydrolyzed whey, mixes very easy.

Thanks dougefresh93 for the 2 free samples!

On my list to purchase when my current Hydrolyzed Whey starts to run low.

Texture is light and thin. (I like this because I usually chug it)

Ok had 1 serving with 1 cup of cold water mixed in a blender post workout.
I'm impressed that the awesome flavor is the same in water. This is rare. It is a bit thinner but not a whole lot.
Still saying 5 STARS !!!
Excellent!!!!

compan

compan

Awards
I can't wait to give BBM a shot myself. Interested in the enhanced muffin flavor over iFN BBM.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gaspari Cinnamon Cereal Crunch Video review

[video=youtube_share;Q2gSInNROVs]http://youtu.be/Q2gSInNROVs[/video]

Gaspari Cinnamon Cereal Crunch Precision Protein

[video=youtube_share;Q2gSInNROVs]http://youtu.be/Q2gSInNROVs[/video]

Taste

Cinnamon Cereal Crunch – First impression was mixing a protein shake.
Shake: Before you even consume a shake the aroma of the tub will fill your kitchen of a childhood favorite cereal. Upon first sip you are bombarded with a refreshing cinnamon flavor that has a graham after taste. In Ghost Cereal Milk you get a sugary and luscious aftertaste of cereal milk, I did get it here, but not as strong as I would of liked. The graham after taste reminds me almost of cinnamon graham crackers you buy in the stores. If I were to break this down it is about 50% cinnamon, 25% graham, and 25% cereal milk. Gaspari found an interesting way to implement all of these flavors into a protein powder.
Cinnamon Toast crunch is hands down one of my favorite cereal’s ever created,. Gaspari did a good job; while it is not 100% cinnamon toast crunch you get a lot of vibes that correlate to that flavor. A stronger cinnamon sugar flavor would have been a dead 10/10.

Comparing other cinnamon protein’s out there:
AI Sports & Controlled Labs → Cinnamon Roll
Cellucor cinnamon swirl → Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Gaspari → CTC + graham + Cereal Milk
PES & MTS → Cinnamon Sugar SnickerDoodle based

Mixability

10oz Cashew Milk + 2 Scoops mixed with ease. This is not a thick protein powder so it did mix very easy. I threw this in my ninja blender for 15 seconds and there were no clumps. It did foam for a minute, but it quickly went away after letting it sit before I drank the shake. I would suggest 4-6oz per scoop to get the best of both worlds if you desire a thicker protein shake and stronger flavor.

Formula

2g Fat
2g Carbs
25g Protein

This is mostly a WPH (Whey Protein Hydrosolate) powder, therefore it will be on the thin side, but you get what you pay for. This may cost a bit more due to the makeup of the product, but it is a very caloric friendly option. A good formula that is straight to the point and nothing you will find spiked as it lists the entire amino profile on the tub.

Price
$34.99 for a 2lb Tub. While this may be a touch pricey compared to some companies who shell out 10$/lb this is mostly a hydro whey. Therefore cost per serving will be more expensive. This is a protein you can consider a treat compared to your bulk blends or regular whey products found for cheaper. You could half scoop this flavor with another basic vanilla to prolong the life of the tub. Well worth it for the price due to what you get and the outstanding flavoring.

compan

compan

Awards
Nice review!

I was able to try BBM recently and it certainly rivals iFN BBM. I think it has more of a muffin flavor and authentic blueberry flavor than all other brands out there that do BBM.