FOLLIDRONE 2.0
FOLLIDRONE 2.0

Manufacturer:

Black Lion Research

Price: $49.99

BUY THIS PRODUCT

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars, based on 10 total reviews.
Rated: 4.6 out of 5 Read all 10 reviews

Submit New Review

FOLLIDRONE 2.0

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

1. I'll tell you what @brundel... I was skeptical about FD2 and have tried running it 2 times... first time I was doing a CKD and the second run was during an LGD cycle... both times I experienced nothing really noteworthy.

I've been on FD2 for 3 wks and am carb cycling and I think I really have my diet and training dialed in for what works for me.

I'm getting ph like results from the FD2 this time. I've dropped 6lbs and my squats & deads have gone up in both weight and reps. Vascularity and muscle pumps started this week.

I'll be running this for the next 6 months

2. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    I'll tell you what @brundel... I was skeptical about FD2 and have tried running it 2 times... first time I was doing a CKD and the second run was during an LGD cycle... both times I experienced nothing really noteworthy.

I've been on FD2 for 3 wks and am carb cycling and I think I really have my diet and training dialed in for what works for me.

I'm getting ph like results from the FD2 this time. I've dropped 6lbs and my squats & deads have gone up in both weight and reps. Vascularity and muscle pumps started this week.

Told you this is my favorite supp bit ch! I always run it solo. being all Natty this is a GOD send. I have never carb loaded with this, might give it a try. starting back up in a month or so.
    Can't wait for @brundel anabolic he is working on.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

3. I can't wait for the natty anabolic either... I will be trying that for sure

4. Something that offers gains beyond FD 2.0.......No way its legal!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

5. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    What if I bought more ECava by itself to stack wit FD2. Would that amplify FD2. Also, is there any difference if you were to take 6 caps a day of FD2.
    I have some 300mg/cap Ford-Speranza (can't tell if it's doing anything) purchased before FD2 so I stacked them for a couple days at meals, then decided to stop, after all FD2 has EC. Didn't feel any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    I used 3-6 caps a day for 5 months (mostly 5-6 caps) and yes.....the effects were much more pronounced.
    Ha, gotta try that!

6. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    I used 3-6 caps a day for 5 months (mostly 5-6 caps) and yes.....the effects were much more pronounced.
    My plan is to stay at 3 caps for this month then jump to 6 caps for all of may to see how it compares, i only ran 4-6 caps for 1-2 weeks before so i feel 1 month at 6 will give a better comparison.

7. any recommended UK sellers, i want to try it for 8 weeks. ty

8. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    I'll tell you what @brundel... I was skeptical about FD2 and have tried running it 2 times... first time I was doing a CKD and the second run was during an LGD cycle... both times I experienced nothing really noteworthy.

Seems like on the first 2 runs you had things that might inhibit FD2s effects. Once you get the diet in check FD2 is, as you say, very similar to a PH/DS.
    I know this is a big statement but dozens of guys say this and nothing else I know of can help you lose fat while gaining muscle. Especially while eating more carbs and more food.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

9. Quote Originally Posted by Stray_Cat View Post
    I have some 300mg/cap Ford-Speranza (can't tell if it's doing anything) purchased before FD2 so I stacked them for a couple days at meals, then decided to stop, after all FD2 has EC. Didn't feel any difference.

Ha, gotta try that!
    Keep in mind that not all EC extracts are the same. The ford brand is different. I dont know what their standardizations are (if any) or how strong the extract it. Could be just seaweed powder 1:1. Ours is exceptionally strong and delivers all of the proper components.
    Plus...FD2 isnt just EC.
    EC
    Epi
    Flos
    Q/n co crystals
    plus absorption.
    VASTLY different.

10. Quote Originally Posted by fx2050 View Post
    any recommended UK sellers, i want to try it for 8 weeks. ty
    Try Jw supps
    Predator

11. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Keep in mind that not all EC extracts are the same. The ford brand is different. I dont know what their standardizations are (if any) or how strong the extract it. Could be just seaweed powder 1:1. Ours is exceptionally strong and delivers all of the proper components.
    Plus...FD2 isnt just EC.
    EC
    Epi
    Flos
    Q/n co crystals
    plus absorption.
    VASTLY different.
    Definitely. I feel the FD2 is doing more. Stacked with what I am running, I've gotten a sense of "indestructibility" in terms of recovery and endurance, if not power due to a long hiatus from lifting. The smaller groups and connective tissues have been the limiting factor.

I originally bought the Ford Speranza EC looking for what a few have described as an in-the-pocket, in-the-zone, sense of well being. I stacked it with FD2 with meals to assess any GDA like properties. It's primarily marketed as a 8300 ORAC antioxidant and Glucose regulator 98.8% purity Full spectrum water-based extract, standardized to 15% phlorotannin polyphenols that's 40% fat soluble and crosses the blood-brain barrier.

Bottom line? Haven't dosed the Ford a few days now, redundant with FD2, getting my antioxidant needs met by FD2 and 12mg ED Bioastin Astaxanthin.
  12. 1/5

I just finished running 1 bottle of the FD2 and unfortunately it was a huge disappointment for me. Based on almost all the other reviews I was expecting to see some benefits in regards to body comp and potentially strength/exercise capacity... I am currently dieting and have actually lost almost no weight, nor has body comp changed measurably. Based on a diet and training style that ive run many times successfully over the last few years, this is a real bummer.

FWIW, I have not had luck with almost any -(-)epi supplement, but had hoped to see something more from this as it has some other ingredients, as well as what I expected to be a different impact from the extract/absorption/etc combo in it. For me, this was a 100% miss and I would not purchase nor recommend, especially considering the price tag.

13. I had the same lack of results as you. I'm very skeptical of epicatichan as an anabolic.

14. As far as natty anabolics go, how does BLR's FD2 compare to something like PES' new Anabeta Elite?

15. I cannot say as i have not tried anabeta yet, but i have used Laxogenin in form of DSU and SU by Olympus Labs, and X Factor by Molecular Nutrition, laxogenin works well for my joints but i never report it as an effective anabolic product, ARA causes serious doms and i used at maintenance and at slight deficit and i feel it worked well to allow for me to retain strength and muscle during PCT, i have also used Phosphadic Acid, in form of cutlers King and Tr1umph by OL, and find it works well for added muscle fullness and better pumps and compliments ARA.

FD2 i find works well to allow for strength to be retained as well as muscle when in fat loss phases.

I have never used it for a full on bulk or at maintenance or caloric surplus.

16. I've run the past two Anabeta Elite Versions and enjoyed both runs.
    I've run MN's X-Factor and X-Factor advanced. Both during bulking phases and gained slightly over average strength on both runs too.
    I ran MuscleTech's Phosphamusucle twice too, but can't say I got much from it tbh.

I got two bottles of FD2 for my birthday last year that I've been itching to crack open so I'm looking to run either
    CEL's M-Test + BLR's FD2
    OR
    PES' New Anabeta Elite + BLR's FD2

What do you guys think?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I've run the past two Anabeta Elite Versions and enjoyed both runs.
    I've run MN's X-Factor and X-Factor advanced. Both during bulking phases and gained slightly over average strength on both runs too.
    I ran MuscleTech's Phosphamusucle twice too, but can't say I got much from it tbh.

I got two bottles of FD2 for my birthday last year that I've been itching to crack open so I'm looking to run either
    CEL's M-Test + BLR's FD2
    OR
    PES' New Anabeta Elite + BLR's FD2

What do you guys think?
    Why not run all 3?

If only 2 I would run the anabeta and FD2 because anabeta makes you hungry and FD2 plus a huge caloric surplus is an epic bulk.

18. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Why not run all 3?

Funds bro.

If only 2 I would run the anabeta and FD2 because anabeta makes you hungry and FD2 plus a huge caloric surplus is an epic bulk.
    Have you tried the new Anabeta Elite?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Have you tried the new Anabeta Elite?
    No. But I do hear people mention it making them hungry.
    Unless they changed something.

20. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    No. But I do hear people mention it making them hungry.
    Unless they changed something.
    Appetite is definitely not an issue for me haha!
    Have you tried FD2?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Appetite is definitely not an issue for me haha!
    Have you tried FD2?
    I own Black lion research. So I know it well as I formulated it.
    I have used it as a product and all of the ingredients solo. Extensively.

22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I own Black lion research. So I know it well as I formulated it.
    I have used it as a product and all of the ingredients solo. Extensively.
    Oh! O.k. You're probably the best person to speak to then. What can I realistically expect from FD2 with a solid hypertrophy focussed training programme and +500kcal surplus diet?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Oh! O.k. You're probably the best person to speak to then. What can I realistically expect from FD2 with a solid hypertrophy focussed training programme and +500kcal surplus diet?
    A lean and solid bulk seems to be the consensus. I actually lost fat on a caloric surplus using fd2.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    A lean and solid bulk seems to be the consensus. I actually lost fat on a caloric surplus using fd2.
    How were the strength and size gains on that run?
    What else, if anything, were you running?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    How were the strength and size gains on that run?
    What else, if anything, were you running?
    I was going all natty - just eating real good and working out hard. I actually ran a log....I'll find it and link it here

Shrinking Tank with BLR Follidrone v2 and Exotherm

Oh, and I just remembered that the first review post here is mine.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:44 PM
  2. Kbayne testing out Follidrone
    By kbayne in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 07-27-2014, 05:05 PM
  3. Halfhumans Follidrone log
    By halfhuman in forum Black Lion Research