• Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Product information

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
1) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood...
3/5

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions...
3/5

3) This product enhanced my mental focus...
3/5

4) This product had great thermo genic/fat loss effects...
4.5/5

5) This product rocked my world...
3/5

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...
4.5/5

Right guys.... Final review.

I originally started doing this log as a pure cut, however about 2 weeks in I decided to shift towards a recomp..

I wasn't sure what to expect as during the cut it was actually really good and I leaned up quite quickly, including not holding much water either.

For a recomp it was a similar story, it tried to keep water down but was harder as I was eating more carbs and sodium... However I did get no fatter, just kept the same level of leanness (around 12%) so not super lean but to be fair I'm not hugely concerned about that.

It has been a great run and taking 2 tabs a day was the sweet spot for sure, I don't think 1 a day would be enough, well for me anyway.

The energy was mild and not greatly noticeable, but to be fair I'm a stim junkie and need around 400+mg per workout to feel it, so as a standalone preworkout it doesn't work IMO... Also I know it's not designed to be used like that.

Overall it has been a great run and I've enjoyed it, it didn't curb hunger at all but then it doesn't claim to.

It's a product that I found to be a great addition to a recomp.