NurseGray

Awards
Product information

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
3/5

Flavor-7/10. Flavoring is decent. I do prefer to have a little more water than recommended but the flavor didnt really get old.

Mixabilty- 7/10. The mixability was alright. Each time i used it there were always some floaters at the bottom.

Energy- 8/10. This one is a little tricky. With the proper dosing instuctions not being disclosed on the label, if you were to start off with what seems to be 1 serving it would be more than enough to give you a pre workout kick.

Focus- 3/10. There was little to no extra focus from using this product. I can only say that the focus would be from all of the stims.

Affordability: 7/10. With a price of 33.39 it is affordable.But like i said before if you were to do a full scoop this would come out to be around 26 servings rather than 40.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Got my 2 free packets of fruit punch in the mail today
Taste 8/10 - I thought it was good fruit punch is the flavor I choose when I buy pwo, I would definitely buy this flavor

Energy /focus 10/10- I did an early morning workout my lil guy didn't go to sleep until 2 am so this product gave me a great boost this morning

Pump 10/10- pump was excellent veins all out

Mixability 10/10- no problem at all no clumps or nothing got to drink every drop

Overall the 1st packet was great I have a high tolerance for pwo I normally go over the standard dose but this was a really solid product. Thanks WANTED for hooking a brother up

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your very welcome thorsdad31
Thanks for the review my dude.
Glad you liked it!

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the delay,but heres my breakdown of this pwo hercules

Energy/focus 10 of 10
This was the dream pwo for energy.ive had other pwos with great energy but they always left me crashed later.focus was spot on.id put on my tunes and nothing existed except me and the workout in
mind.

Sustainability 10 of 10
From day one up to today it worked.i started with one 1/2 scoop and worked to one scoop.time and again it delivered.

Drive 10 of 10
Kept me wanting more and more just about every day.this can be good or bad depending on the person.for me a big plus.

Side effects 9 of 10
The only issue i had was jitters at the start of a couple of workouts,but they faded quickly.

Price/availability 8 of 10
The price is fair compared to other pwos.
Could only find it at a couple of places but it is available.

Overall 9 of 10
Its a great pwo,but if you are sensitive to the shakes of yohimbine then may not be for you.all others give it a try.im no newbie to pwos ive probally tried over 50 or more.i will put this in the top 5 and 3 of this 5 aren't available and the other is expensive.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks again berazzled
Glad you liked it.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Finally got a chance to try 1 of my 2 samples. Thank you WANTED & Focus Nutrition!!

Consumed about 25 mins prior to Chest Day. This is my first workout in 9 days as I've been drinking and getting fat on vacation. After 9 days of no workout except 2 days of running, my muscles feels soft. Whats strange is I actually lost weight (156 down to 152).

Taste - 8/10. I mixed with about 12 ounces of water and ice cubes. To me it tasted like artificial fruit, but can't tell which fruit. Its better than most preworkouts that I've tried and I've tried MANY.

Mixabilty- 9/10. Very little residue at bottom after I mixed and let sit for couple mins and re-mixed again. So little that its not really worth mentioning.

Energy- 7/10. I am very very very very stim tolorant (barely feel EC at 25/200). I think 2 samples together would've been better, but can't try it now as I only had 2 samples. It gave me some energy, but not as much as a preworkout should have, but then again, I feel that I am more stim tolarant than "regualr" folks due to my recent cut.

Focus- 7/10, but quickly dropped to 3/10. It started good, but quickly focus reduced while I was working out.

Affordability: 8*/10. 40 scoops for $34.99. *But some may need more than 1 scoop.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much datsthat
I'm glad that you got your samples & I'm sorry you didn't take them both at the same time.
No way I could handle 2scoops